jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #64 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the collage picture I am struck by the timing at the end.

The last face shot, the one with "the look" was taken with the shower door closed, that's obvious in higher resolution pics. It was taken at 5:29:20. His posture indicates he is sitting in the shower, he is totally against the wall.

The next one was taken with the door open, the shower threshold is clear. There is no blood. IMO this is when she is going in for the kill. It was taken at 5:30:30 a full minute and 10 seconds after the face shot.

What the heck went on in that minute? That's an eternity in this situation.

Then the ceiling shot is only 45 seconds later. All hell must have broken loose.

It's only one minute later that the dragging picture is taken. IMO she had already cut his throat. All that stabbing and dragging, the coughing at the sink, happened in a minute.

It was a longer time between the face and sitting shots. Again, what went on then?

It's scary.

It really is. Also, there's more time between the first and second dragging pictures than there is from last alive to first dragging, if that makes sense. I'm pretty sure that's right.
She was in a frenzy.

It also appears in the extreme upper left of the second dragging photo, the blob one which JM asked Jody, "and is this the body?" And she said, "Yes."

Others firmly believe there was no rope. But rope fiber was found at the crime scene in the blood in the bathroom and we know JA took pains to dispose of it, even remembering she put it in a dumpster.

Her behavior is a sign of the rope being used somehow in this dreadful scenario, IMO.

Anybody have any ideas what this might be?

I believe that is JM's pen -- it seems as f he is pointing to something.

Looking at the collage picture I am struck by the timing at the end.

The last face shot, the one with "the look" was taken with the shower door closed, that's obvious in higher resolution pics. It was taken at 5:29:20. His posture indicates he is sitting in the shower, he is totally against the wall.

The next one was taken with the door open, the shower threshold is clear. There is no blood. IMO this is when she is going in for the kill. It was taken at 5:30:30 a full minute and 10 seconds after the face shot.

What the heck went on in that minute? That's an eternity in this situation.

Then the ceiling shot is only 45 seconds later. All hell must have broken loose.

It's only one minute later that the dragging picture is taken. IMO she had already cut his throat. All that stabbing and dragging, the coughing at the sink, happened in a minute.

It was a longer time between the face and sitting shots. Again, what went on then?

It's scary.

So she asked him to pose, maneuvering him into a vulnerable position (sitting in the tub), stabbed him (why not shoot him, angle is right ... he could still get out of the shower and be choking blood in the sink from the neck/cheek wound), he stumbled out of the shower to stand in front of the mirror (perhaps in disbelief that she shot him with what looked like a toy gun), coughed blood, asked her to get the neighbors, she stabbed him some more - this time in the back and on the back of the head, so he tried to go down the hallway to get away from her (no doubt heading for the front door), eventually on his hands and knees, until he got to the bedroom door at the opposite end of the hallway, where she slit his throat (nearly cutting off his head), and then she dragged him back into the shower and shot him in the face ... or maybe she just ran the showwer until she felt better ... maybe she ran the shower until the floor was soaked and cardboard boxes had 4" blood stains.

She then attempted to cover up the murder with hair dye, gas cans, upside down license plates,rental car, road trips, tampering with a murder scene, new and old boyfriend visits, optimistic text messages and happy emails? And at the same time she, his supposed irresistible girlfriend, did not have daily contact with him? Shouldn't she, the not yet official sex partner, have been the first person to report that he was out of contact, possibly missing ... welfare check?

Everything seems out of order with her story, and the robbery at her grandparents house, where the same type of gun was stolen on May 25 ... the coincidence defies common sense.
How can there be any question about her guilt in pre-meditated murder?

They did some sexual role playing. Did she tell him that she was going to play the role of the insane woman attacking the man in the shower ... Hitchcock shower scene re-enactment with a gun that looked like a toy gun.

We know JA is capable of putting knife/knives in her car, she had them in the 2nd rental car

I suppose this has been discussed here - she admitted she "threw" it in the desert but was there ever an effort to recover it?

I was wondering how much (if any) of the mountain of post-crime coverup adds any weight towards proving premeditation. I'm guessing it doesn't.

I know innocent people aren't likely to cover up crimes, and I absolutely do not believe JA is innocent via SD, but I get the impression that her actions after the fact are getting mixed up and applied as additional evidence of premeditation.

I don't think that's accurate, but I don't know. Even after reading the statute on premeditation, which mentions nothing about actions after - so I guess therein lies the answer.

There is so much more strong evidence of coverup.

Bad analogy, probably, but a kid who comes home to find his mother's favorite vase shattered on the floor, might clean it up and try to hide it - to avoid his mother being sad, or mad or accusing him falsely.

I just wish there was at least one bit of solid, indisputable proof of premeditation. I'd feel better, even though the cumulative effect of the circumstantial evidence is more than enough. I was just curious given what I've heard and read here and there. :)

Her post-murder actions are what's considered "consciousness of guilt" and those things are not, in and of themselves, evidence of premeditation or of the crime itself, but they can be considered in conjunction with the other evidence to support guilt and premeditation.

Let me put it another way that might be more understandable -- suppose that there was no other evidence that Jodi committed the crime or no other evidence of premeditation. If the only thing that pointed to her was her peculiar behavior after the fact, like lying to police, etc., then those -murder behaviors would not be evidence that she committed the crime and would not support a murder charge. IMO this is part of the reason Drew Peterson has not been charged with Stacy's death -- he acts guilty and we all believe he's guilty, but there's no specific evidence that he committed the crime, only his guilty behavior after the fact.

Can someone please tell me what all was "stolen" from JA's grandparents house? I can't find any information other than the gun. TIA!

I'll clarify..... Travis thought Jodi was gone before he got in the shower. He looks surprised in the earliest shots when he sees here taking the photos. At that point, she was an intruder. Not invited to be there. I'd be mad, too.

She was fully clothed in the murder photos.

If he was taking a quick shower knowing she was still there, Jodi would not have been so completely clothed. With Jodi's propensity for lying, she's been too clear on her explanation why he was in the shower while she was fully clothed taking photos. JODI'S LYING.

I don't think there was a rope at all. I think she used that as a reason for the knife to be there. I thought at first that the last photo was of him being dragged on a sheet but now I'm more inclined to think it was just her dragging his body by pulling his arms.

I feel bad now for being one of those (I think) who 'helped' you change your mind! I'm usually wrong, but it doesn't stop me, it helps me learn ...

We're all speculating with having nothing to work with but such low quality images...

Maybe it's your avatar that's making me feel guilty... :)

i made my husband lay down on the floor to see if i could drag him and do different things. god bless his heart for helping. i even made him sit in the shower for pic projection angle. i figured her adrenaline was enough. bc my husband is much taller than travis and i didnt find it that hard. :floorlaugh:

Let us know when you get him to cut a decorative rope and make two nooses that are tight enough to keep the rope off the floor yet loose enough to slip your wrists out of.

I've been waiting patiently for some of our websleuthers re-enactors to file reports on this.

Can someone please tell me what all was "stolen" from JA's grandparents house? I can't find any information other than the gun. TIA!

IIRC it was the gun, stereo, dvd player, and $30 from JA's bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500