jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #64 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8962235#post8962235"]Jodi Arias recorded statements and interviews - Page 5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

all arias interviews

After my son died, my own mother refused to go to the funeral with me. I couldn't believe it. I would never let one of my children bury their child without my arm around their shoulder. She said, "I don't like funerals." My aunt said the same thing. I am Latina and I told both of them I never wanted to hear them say they were family oriented again in my presence.

I am hoping that our willingness to walk this terrible walk with Travis' family makes a difference. They have hundreds of arms around them as they endure this great suffering.

I commend each one of you for being willing to get involved, for caring about justice for Travis.

I am so sorry about the loss of your son. Don't know why your mom or aunt would feel that way but they should have been there with you and for you.

In the HLN re-enactment today, they indicated that the .25 cal gun casing would have been ejected to the right side of the gun and if Jodi was facing the closet, or shower for that matter, the location of where the spent casing was found didn't jive. It was found by the sink I believe?

As usual, HLN is full of crap. The 25 ejects its casing out the top, and it would have gone up and over her right shoulder and landed behind her somewhere near the closet door.

"It will require a feat of mental gymnastics to convict her of capital murder" -- give me a break!!!

I have honestly never seen such a slam dunk case in my life.

I agree. It would require a feat of mental gymnastics to believe any of her stories.

Shanna hogan said she flooded it to drag him back.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 62
After my son died, my own mother refused to go to the funeral with me. I couldn't believe it. I would never let one of my children bury their child without my arm around their shoulder. She said, "I don't like funerals." My aunt said the same thing. I am Latina and I told both of them I never wanted to hear them say they were family oriented again in my presence.

I am hoping that our willingness to walk this terrible walk with Travis' family makes a difference. They have hundreds of arms around them as they endure this great suffering.

I commend each one of you for being willing to get involved, for caring about justice for Travis.

Super huge hug anagrammy

omg... :lol:

mister nurse just walked by me (I am watching yesterday's video) and he said, "is that _____ still on the stand?"

Nurse, my boyfriend just got home from work and was like, "ok, I think it's time to turn this off," and I'm like, "touch that remote and I'll go Jodi on you."

if you live in texas and you kill somebody, his attorney is the one you want.

a friend of mine knows him and asked him one day when she ran into him if he could advise her about something related to her divorce. dick said 'no......but if you kill him, i'll get ya off.'

http://www.deguerin.com/CM/Media/The Verdict.pdf

His motto when things look bad for his client "Embrace the ugly baby"

. None were richer,orpresentedmoreofachallenge,than RobertDurst.
"It was a simple case," he told me as we drank coffee in the plaza outside the law school. "It was complicated because Durst is rich,woreawig,pretendedtobeamute woman and was suspected of killing his wife back in 1982."Putanotherway,therewasan alley full of ugly babies, some the size of gorillas, to be embraced.

He had great co counsel, Mike Ramsey and a victim who was despised by most people. A Texas defense lawyers dream : the victim 'needed killin'

I wouldn't put it past her either, just didn't see it there.

She's the epitome of evil! Arrogance and everything vile. I've never ever and I mean Nevah seen anyone on the ! Stand and in a murder trial! Act like her! I mean. Even a grown man would cry and crack under pressure.
Not only her but her mother! It's hard to have empathy for her! After watching how inappropriate her behavior has been in court. No respect for the family of Travis. In fact her mother acts like she's proud of her daughters behaviour on the stand. This was the jodi that caused her family alot of heartache?
Geez louise. , And yet the mother and aunts behaviour is and continues to be very disrespectful.

Could someone please post a link to this photo?

You mean the accidental one in the hallway? I posted it as a comparison to the black sock accidental photo and zoomed both once, then twice, comparing the blood drip pattern.

Post #541 (page 22 or thereabouts if your settings are the same as mine). HTH.

If that's the one you mean, It's on the bottom left in my set, but I had to crop it. I got it from the montage of all shower/accidental photos - but I'm not sure where that is now!

I've been trying to find a larger, better resolution copy of that image, so far - no luck.

Have we seen a copy of his autopsy report yet?

Nurse, my boyfriend just got home from work and was like, "ok, I think it's time to turn this off," and I'm like, "touch that remote and I'll go Jodi on you."

:floorlaugh: move over "postal"....we have a new euphemism! :floorlaugh:

Still reading but butting in to say:

Thank you for your reports on the threads! I work during the day and can't watch. Then I come home at night and still can't watch because I cannot stand to see her face or hear her voice. Vile!

I've seen lots of comments about her mother and aunt and how they should be behaving. While I agree that court room decorum should be observed, I wonder if maybe they can't stand her either? Imagine raising her and being stuck with her in your life! Maybe they can't stand her and that's why they smile and laugh all the way through. Maybe they see the DP as a blessing. Just a thought. :D

Especially the part about crossing sites off the list, knowing it was the places to see before you die list.., choked me all up and made me cry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I've read, it was something he liked and wanted to do and he introduced it to her and she latched onto it like a boa constrictor.

moo

As usual, HLN is full of crap. The 25 ejects its casing out the top, and it would have gone up and over her right shoulder and landed behind her somewhere near the closet door.

Actually, mike brooks on HLN said he didn't know about a 25 but that his automatics ejected up and to the right. He hadnt seen a 25.

I'm finallly watching the last part of yesterday, and holy moly!!! Juan is a master at his profession.

I don't have much to add that hasn't already been said, but I wish I "sobbed" as neatly and cleanly as JA does, and with such a quick recovery too! I am a truly ugly crier! We're talking tears streaming, nose gushing, head aching, eyes swollen hours later. Must be nice to be so distraught and look so normal. HA! What a phoney she is!!!!!

j.a's diabolical... you don't think up that sort of thing while in a fog.

i made my husband lay down on the floor to see if i could drag him and do different things. god bless his heart for helping. i even made him sit in the shower for pic projection angle. i figured her adrenaline was enough. bc my husband is much taller than travis and i didnt find it that hard. :floorlaugh:

The finger is all Arias has in her desperate attempt to convince us that she was abused. She has no other corroborating evidence.

She has no corroboration for all the other mud she has slung and never will
1) pedophilia (no pictures, no computer images, no texts or phone calls about it, nothing about it in her journal, she didn't tell anyone and best of all: the spiderman underwear was conveniently thrown away

2) he was a sexual deviant (so? she says she is a willing participant.. and just because she didn't jump up and down and turn cartwheels over it she participated and she "liked" it.)

3) he kept their relationship hidden/he was emotionally abusive: (she impeaches her own self with her 48 hours interviews and interviews with detectives.

and finally

4) physical abuse: all she has is the finger and that has failed her too with police interviews, witness testimony and pictures)

So, all she HAS is her bent up, pathetic finger to prove 1-4... there is not one other shred of anything that supports her claims. It is my opinion that if the jury can get the finger they will be able to do the right thing on deliberation day.:twocents::twocents:

I think the finger injury story is BS because it couldn't happen that way.

My son, the injury-prone auto mechanic, recently hit his hand with a hammer. Broke a bone in his thumb, but didn't tear or cut a tendon. Had to have hit his hand just as hard as Travis supposedly kicked JA, hard enough to break a bone.

He DID cut a tendon, in fact several of them, when he stuck his hand in a running car engine and nearly cut off two fingers on a fan blade. IMO it takes cutting to cause an injury of the type she supposedly has.

I've said before, too, that I don't really think it matters how she cut her finger, whether it was on June 4, 2008, or June 4, 1998. What matters is, it's yet another lie.

Okay, I'm going to admit that for the life of me I cannot see that there is Travis's foot in the dragging picture.

I see a blood stain/pool that looks like the outline of a foot. It is coming out right below TA's shoulder.

The scale looks too far off to be his foot, it's the size of Jodi's big toe.

I'd love to see the recreation picture because I'm just not getting what others are seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul