jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #64 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jodi Arias segment tonight is a special. Not previously scheduled. I guess they want more people to know about the trial. I remember when the trial started almost no one I talked to had ever heard of Jodi Arias.

You are correct! This morning the Today Show had a segment about it. I posted on the 1st page of this thread. In the segment they said there would be a special tonight. Dateline starts at 7:00 CST, not sure if Pistorius comes first or Arias.

From this morning:

Just wanted to bring this over:

Today Show segment this morning:

Sex, Lies, and Murder

http://www.today.com/video/today/51003962#51003962

Dateline Special tonight:

Along came Jodi (sneak peek)

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3032600/vp/50994724#50994724

When I heard the KN comment, I heard "stick with "that" ... not "it" ... there's quite a difference.

ETS ... but that was on HLN when the sound was enhanced ... hope there wasn't any altering by anyone. But it was pretty clear to me. When I watched it on Court day (yesterday), I thought he said "just take a minute" ....

Years ago my soon to be husband was walking my dog while I took a bath. Hubby let go of the leash, comes in the house and tells me.... I ran in nothing but a bathrobe outside and was running around. Police see me and drive up to ask me what was wrong. I was crying and sobbing so hard they couldn't understand me. They believed perhaps I had been raped. I finally choked out what was going on.

My point... I was more upset at just the thought of losing my dog than Jodi was about killing a man.

I did find my dog... Well honestly ...when I went home to get in the car to search, he was there waiting for me:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know . . .... I am the same ..a few years one of my dogs got loose and ran down the hill behind our house....I was frantic and took off after him . I was looking in brush and bushes sobbing for 45 minutes until I finally caught up with him. I was a mess!

I wonder why that hideous beast Jodi did not shoot Napolean?

Autopsy, crime scene photos maybe, but I'm specifically talking about the 20 photos from TA's camera that the investigator found deleted.

Just a guess -- I've heard throughout this thing that there were pics of JA & TA "in the act," but I've (thankfully) never seen any. Could those pics be what is missing? Did I just miss seeing them (again, thank goodness -- ick)?

Please know that I also could have misunderstood about what they were saying about the pics that were taken as well.

[video=youtube;HAv2uaJvY7Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAv2uaJvY7Y[/video]

min marker 1:12 is the shower info - sorry, I was way off, and right after that is Nurmi whispering to Arias.

Agreed, as bad as she is, she legally is entitled to proper counsel. She cannot represent herself ala Bundy.

This is why we have such amazing prosecutors. We don't just accuse someone and hang them from the gallows like other countries! :twocents:

But she admitted it! So why waste taxpayers money? I never mentioned sending her to the gallows. But you can lock someone away so they can't get in court and destroy another's reputation! How was it right or constitutional for her lawyer to allow her to make up a story like that?? It is wrong on so many levels!

Just a guess -- I've heard throughout this thing that there were pics of JA & TA "in the act," but I've (thankfully) never seen any. Could those pics be what is missing? Did I just miss seeing them (again, thank goodness -- ick)?

Please know that I also could have misunderstood about what they were saying about the pics that were taken as well.

I thought as you may have.. that those "type" of photos were there but we have not seen .

Arias has stated that they made a video (on her camera, not Travis") that includes them having sexual intercourse.
Don't know if they found JA's camera, but if I had to guess......I'd say yes.

ANJ - Thanks a bunch for the news clip! :blowkiss: I listened to it several times with very high quality ear buds. He DEFINITELY says "stick with it". Even the defense attorney on the show was appalled! I appreciate the way you set it up so I could hear it several times. I closed my eyes and listened. Most definitely it is "Stick with it." Jodi thinks this is her "defining moment." Ugh she is repulsive!!!!!

No, Durst was the NY real estate heir who killed his wife (in Pennsylvania I believe), then went on the run, ended up living as a mute transvestite in Galveston, where he killed his neighbor.

That guy is one scary guy. I couldn't believe it when he walked away. Wasn't he linked somehow to a friend, or lady in CA too?

Kelly

in part 3 of yesterday.. about 3 minutes in Arias states she runs down the hallway and into the closet and slams the door.

this is the door that is closest to the bedroom door

so she is saying instead of running out of the room, out of the house, away from a naked wet man that is chasing her she instead turns and goes into the closet!

I mean REALLY????!

in part 3 of yesterday.. about 3 minutes in Arias states she runs down the hallway and into the closet and slams the door.

this is the door that is closest to the bedroom door

so she is saying instead of running out of the room, out of the house, away from a naked wet man that is chasing her she instead turns and goes into the closet!

I mean REALLY????!

she even has the nerve to say that if she had exited the room she'd be dead, it would be "suicidal" ..

But she admitted it! So why waste taxpayers money? I never mentioned sending her to the gallows. But you can lock someone away so they can't get in court and destroy another's reputation! How was it right or constitutional for her lawyer to allow her to make up a story like that?? It is wrong on so many levels!

She doesn't admit to murder, she admits to killing him in self defense. If we're just going to go by what she said before trial then she'd be released from jail without charge. She is entitled by law to a "vigorous defense." It is the job of the prosecutor to call her a liar, not the defense.

I believe she denied that the casing landed in the blood. My theory is that the blood coagulated in a pool around the casing. It ran down the crack and pooled up. The casing is lying exactly where it should be if it were ejected after being shot from the shower area.

IMO, she shot him while he was seated in the shower, but rather than killing him, he was still conscious and knocked the gun out of her hand...as she testified. (She changed the location of where the shot was fired.) Best to keep things as close to the truth as possible.

In the HLN re-enactment today, they indicated that the .25 cal shell casing would have been ejected to the right side of the gun and if Jodi was facing the closet, or shower for that matter, the location of where the spent casing was found didn't jive. It was found by the sink I believe?

I am not hatin' on the guy. I posted what was aired on HLN to try to help- sorry. Next time I will just not try.

ANJ.....I am sure NO ONE thinks you altered anything....and we appreciate ALLLllllllllllll YOU DO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nursestump