CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 2 Phil at 32:40 when MR says he didn't have half a big bottle, only half a small bottle, he raises his hands to indicate a GIANT bottle of jim bean. I mean it's way bigger than a FIFTH which is what is the normal ' bottle size'. It's just funny how he exaggerated the size of the imaginary bottle that he did NOT drink half of . It's at least twice as big as a fifth ! Lame !

Oops ETA , then when he indicates with his hands the small bottle ' like a pint size bottle' his hands are showing a much smaller than pint size bottle.......imho.

BBM OT
I know what you mean. I have 4 daughters. Ages 25, 23, 17 and 4. I also fostered a daughter who is now 24. When out with the youngest I get asked "aww which of your girls does this cutie belong to?". Also my 17 year old was asked if the baby was hers while in Walmart one day. She was 15, and baby girl was 2 at the time. I always find solace in the fact that MS has the highest teen pregnancy rates, so that must be the reason behind those types of questions, right? Lol

OT also (sorry) I had my first (and only) daughter at 43. It took me a while to find the right and last Mr. Deoneta. She's 21 now, but years ago when I used to go pick her up at daycare, the brutally honest little urchins would say, "Kate, your grandma is here!".

could he have a RO on cory and Elaine?

Because if this were me id be banging on his door till he answered!
JMO

My thought is that would do no good at all. I think it is time for ER to back off and get some help with dealing with his personality. AND let me say, that such action kind of goes against everything I believe in. I believe it calling a person out when necessary, but here - I'm thinking that is totally the wrong approach.

I think ER needs some very skilled guidance here on getting MR to open up. There is definitely something he is not saying and ER's anger (according to my interpretation of his facial expressions on Dr. Phil) is only working to get MR to set his teeth and keep his mouth shut. :( It appears MR did the same thing when Dr. Phil showed his frustration.

I have not seen the 2nd video yet. I will watch that soon.

Salem

OT also (sorry) I had my first (and only) daughter at 43. It took me a while to find the right and last Mr. Deoneta. She's 21 now, but years ago when I used to go pick her up at daycare, the brutally honest little urchins would say, "Kate, your grandma is here!".

I had my only at 39. She's 3 now so I'm 42.5. I feel ya.

My thought is that would do no good at all. I think it is time for ER to back off and get some help with dealing with his personality. AND let me say, that such action kind of goes against everything I believe in. I believe it calling a person out when necessary, but here - I'm thinking that is totally the wrong approach.

I think ER needs some very skilled guidance here on getting MR to open up. There is definitely something he is not saying and ER's anger (according to my interpretation of his facial expressions on Dr. Phil) is only working to get MR to set his teeth and keep his mouth shut. :( It appears MR did the same thing when Dr. Phil showed his frustration.

Salem

Can you imagine her frustration?

She has behaved herself much more nobel than I would be!

Its a good thing hes not related to italians! LOL

Salem

I agree that Mark needs a certain amount of compassion and pity shown towards him to get him to open up, but I don't think ER should have to do it. LE/FBI should be able to handle that one. When Dr Phil shows MR any pity or compassion/empathy, MR looks like he's ready to bawl like a baby and spill everything. WHY DR Phil did not grab that and play on it I don't know, but someone should.

Re-watching the interviews I must say I have to keep an open mind.. This case is confusing.. I think I will wait till facts come out from LE.. Or I am going to get a bad headache from this.. We really need facts from LE..

Re-watching the interviews I must say I have to keep an open mind.. This case is confusing.. I think I will wait till facts come out from LE.. Or I am going to get a bad headache from this.. We really need facts from LE..

Honestly this is silly but I think Phil was very close to getting somewhere. I wonder if he would go and meet MR on the down low with no cameras and no one knew , what might happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w2x3YBUhjOM#!

Not sure why I never saw this before. It was on.......... fb.......... :$ But at 6:13 reporter talks with W and R , DR's friends. R discusses the texts from night before...nothing really new, just interesting. He says last text from D to R was around 8.......and then the wind is howling and there is music playing and I'm not able at all to hear what he says after that. Curious though he says DR was supposed to spend the night but ' decided not to' and he's making an odd face while he say this. Won't read too much into it because kids that age are overly expressive and dramatic.

Apologies if you've all seen this. I never have .

I think Dylan might be the one to run to greet her when she gets there.

I can't help but cry when I read this. After the Zahra Baker case filled me with so much sorrow (and rage), I've tried to keep a little more emotional distance, but it's not always possible. The other thing that gets to me every time is when I see that picture of Cory and Dylan together, looking so happy.

In my opinion, neither calling MR out or supporting MR will make a difference in finding Dylan. MR's past behavior shows he doesn't care how he is perceived. Regardless of his whining on national TV about finger pointing. That was all just an act. MR trifles with women and enjoys it. He isn't going to change and grow a conscience. He can be a chameleon to fit whatever situation he is put in. MR has years of practice behind him. In my opinion, hard forensic evidence is the only thing that will bring the family truth about what happened to Dylan.

Salem

I agree with the points you made about the strategy that's being used.

I don't know if she has tried this approach in the past and has been successful with it and that's why she is choosing to handle it like this.

From what has been said about MR, if he enjoys seeing her angry and upset, then I don't think the way things are being handled will help get to the bottom of the problem. In fact, they may make him shut down altogether which may be what we have witnessed from him (shutting down.) This isn't about excuses for his behavior, it's about trying to understand it.

Honestly this is silly but I think Phil was very close to getting somewhere. I wonder if he would go and meet MR on the down low with no cameras and no one knew , what might happen.

In my opinion, MR merely enjoyed the sympathy and attention he was receiving from Dr. Phil, until it turned against him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w2x3YBUhjOM#!

Not sure why I never saw this before. It was on.......... fb.......... :$ But at 6:13 reporter talks with W and R , DR's friends. R discusses the texts from night before...nothing really new, just interesting. He says last text from D to R was around 8.......and then the wind is howling and there is music playing and I'm not able at all to hear what he says after that. Curious though he says DR was supposed to spend the night but ' decided not to' and he's making an odd face while he say this. Won't read too much into it because kids that age are overly expressive and dramatic.

Apologies if you've all seen this. I never have .

This always bugged me and one reason why i do not rule out per-meditated because Dylan spening the night made so much more sense for Mark due to the fact he had to leave early to sort out money issues with work. So it would of been so much quicker without Dylan around who from all accounts hated mornings . So you let him spend the night and swing back in the afternoon and pick him up and Mark knew his friends were important to him so refusing seems strange :cow:

I don't know if she has tried this approach in the past and has been successful with it and that's why she is choosing to handle it like this.

From what has been said about MR, if he enjoys seeing her angry and upset, then I don't think the way things are being handled will help get to the bottom of the problem. In fact, they may make him shut down altogether which may be what we have witnessed from him (shutting down.) This isn't about excuses for his behavior, it's about trying to understand it.

IMHO - Either way ER approaches the situation she will be manipulated. MR enjoys attention whether it is positive or negative. I think setting boundaries and ignoring MR is the best thing ER can do for Dylan. Stop allowing MR to control the case is the best thing anyone could do for Dylan. I'm sure this is much easier said than done.

IMO MR doesn't like to see Elaine angry, but he loves to see her upset. Watching Elaine crying, wailing, beating her chest is how MR derives pleasure.

I almost think that if Elaine said something to the effect of, "The worst thing that could happen [to me] would be to find Dylan's body. At least if he remains missing I can believe that Dylan is alive and happy." MR might find a way to show/tell where Dylan's remains are-as that would be the worst possible scenario for Elaine. As an abuser-he only derives pleasure in a relationship by causing pain. IMO

In my opinion, neither calling MR out or supporting MR will make a difference in finding Dylan. MR's past behavior shows he doesn't care how he is perceived. Regardless of his whining on national TV about finger pointing. That was all just an act. MR trifles with women and enjoys it. He isn't going to change and grow a conscience. He can be a chameleon to fit whatever situation he is put in. MR has years of practice behind him. In my opinion, hard forensic evidence is the only thing that will bring the family truth about what happened to Dylan.

everyone has their soft spot. when MR was talked to about being helped if he flew into a rage and hurt DR and now he's dead, MR was ready to bawl. I really think he can be gotten to, in that method.

IMO, Elaine (and Cory) know Mark far better than anyone here. If she thinks certain avenues will work, or at least get him to talk enough to further incriminate himself as the rally did, I'm all for trying them. LE specifically said they wanted the media exposure and would watch the Dr Phil shows for investigative info. Given the explosion in FB and national exposure, tips, and more Mark inconsistencies from the shows, I think they were an excellent idea and well executed. I don't think Mark ever planned to take the 2nd poly. If he did, he could've taken one before the show, yesterday, today, tomorrow, etc. I'm surprised he seemed surprised they offered him one. Did he do no research about the show he was going on? Dr Phil's had Trimarco on many times. I really thought Mark would've made it a condition of attending that he not be offered one. I'm glad he didn't. His freaking out at being taken to the poly after taping, putting it off, staying up late and drinking, deflections, inconsistencies etc on that show convinced many he's involved. Greater scrutiny is a good thing in this case, IMO. Mark seems to think he can snow others.

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member