CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
sarx this is a very unusual situation in a number of ways.

The Official page is asking that all tips be sent to the admins inbox.

If you wish to discuss the case, you were directed first to another FB page, and now you are being directed to yet another FB page which the family posts on.

It is all here.

http://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine

Tips should only be sent to LE.

Nobody should direct people to send tips to ANY Facebook "In" box.

I found his wording in his answer to you interesting - he "attempted" to go to T's. Could be nothing but seems quite typical of his way of not actually just saying something, but kind of talking around it.

What I think is when he is lying and/or leaving room for future embellishment he uses words like "attempted" "indicated" "trying to" "working on" "communicated"

I agree except, the only reason it seems MR is granting interviews is after he receives bad press from ER or CR like the demonstration. The more he talks the better it is for building a case (layer by layer) as he changes stories IMO.

I don't think MR ever would have talked had he not been pressured into it. And it all started with that rally in front of his house. Although I was worried about that, it all went smoothly and did seem to set off a chain of events that basically forced him out of his house to talk. If he stays clammed up nobody gets anywhere. I knew that getting him to talk would give many the answers they needed one way or the other. Little did I know just how bad he would make himself look. And IMHO it was much worse than I expected. I hope his uncut interview and Dr Phil show appearance was able to help LE somewhat. Because really that's all that matters.

Precisely! And a terrible parent because she thinks MR did something to Dylan. I'm still baffled over that statement. What does her suspicions of MR have to do with her parenting skills?

Even HE knew it was preposterous. Did you hear the tone of his voice, (and the hesitation) once he began with that silly sally? Ridiculous.

Why did CR say that MR has never harmed him or Dylan?? According to CR, MR never laid a hand on them. How do we get to MR being mad at Dylan that night and smacking him and killing him??? How? When during these boys entire lives, he never harmed either one of them???

Oh and I asked last night and I never saw an answer, someone said that MR has not been seen since the Dr. Phil show. Is that true and can someone link that?? Thanks.

Another similarity to Jodi - there seems to be a mutual pattern of a lot of overspeaking... or excessive dialogue which is not relevant to the conversation or question asked.

Great point and investigators are taught to pay extra attention to those portions of the story because it is "sensitive"

I think he's been spotted back at home. I agree and I think if Dr Phil would have kept going MR might have talked. I could just feel him wanting to!

I totally agree, MR seemed ready to talk, Theres a lot of inconsistent statements MR has already stated.

I've already said this before, MR stated Dylan's cell phone along with the chargers and Dylan's iPod were inside his backpack __ if they find that backpack with the cell phone inside, MR won't be able to Double talk his way out !!

Why did CR say that MR has never harmed him or Dylan?? According to CR, MR never laid a hand on them. How do we get to MR being mad at Dylan that night and smacking him and killing him??? How? When during these boys entire lives, he never harmed either one of them???

Oh and I asked last night and I never saw an answer, someone said that MR has not been seen since the Dr. Phil show. Is that true and can someone link that?? Thanks.

I think someone posted here that he has been seen at home. I'm getting dizzy from all of the "chatter", I've pretty much stopped going to any of the FB pages. The main page is now said to be only for prayers and tips, or something like that, but we can't discuss any of the others. :dunno::anguish:

To me CR was trying to soften up Mark after Elaine accused him. I can see his strategy.
And he probably never laid a hand on them. But maybe he could be verbally abusive or just an angry person.
JMO

I agree that Mark needs a certain amount of compassion and pity shown towards him to get him to open up, but I don't think ER should have to do it. LE/FBI should be able to handle that one. When Dr Phil shows MR any pity or compassion/empathy, MR looks like he's ready to bawl like a baby and spill everything. WHY DR Phil did not grab that and play on it I don't know, but someone should.

No, not compassion and pity. Just a willingness to listen without judging, and without finger pointing and dragging up all the past and mention of past mistakes. That should be up to her, not LE. They need to talk, not argue and fight and put blame on each other. They brought Dylan in this world together, they need to work together to bring him home.

But I think that ship has sailed.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

Lighting a candle for Dylan.
Lighting a candle for Dylan's dying grandmother.
Lighting a candle for Dylan's search dogs.

No, not compassion and pity. Just a willingness to listen without judging, and without finger pointing and dragging up all the past and mention of past mistakes. That should be up to her, not LE. They need to talk, not argue and fight and put blame on each other. They brought Dylan in this world together, they need to work together to bring him home.

But I think that ship has sailed

I think that ship sank.

There are a group of MR ' watchers' on FB. That's the only place Ive seen that kind of talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back