jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something huge, Gitana!
THE judge let in the sex tape with EDITED, with only Travis dirty words appearing on screen. And JODI got to give live commentary about how it made her feel. :furious:

Jean C saying edited tape was not admitted as evidence but as a demonstration.
It will not go to the jury. It was allowed to be used to demonstrate points by the defense.

Well then let me be clear...my experiences and the obvious emotions involved are not clouding my judgement. Just because I was subject to abuse doesn't mean I am going to believe everyone that makes the same claim when there are warning flags telling me a much different story.

Emotions are likely to be tripped though when a murdering, lying psychopath 'pretends' to be an abuse victim to save her sorry self from death row. That most assuredly gains my rancor and rather justifiably so.

In my opinion, anyway. ;)
Thank you. I feel the same way, although you went through way more than me. All one has to do is look at the crime scene photos. Logic tells me that there was no way this was self-defense. Self-defense does not look like that. If it was emotion I was running on I would have been high-fiving Jodi and believing every word she says.

A person who has been abused must let go of anger towards themselves and others or they cannot heal properly.

She did lie. She admits it. She killed him. She admits it.

It IS emotions that are ruling the majority of posters here. Look at the terrible attacks that are being spoken? Logic would never allow that to happen.

So...people here are "terribly attacking" poor abused Jodi with words?

<mod snip>

I guess as long as she admits that she killed him, she is given a pass. BUT, she might have admitted she killed him, but has not admitted to slaughtering him like a wild animal. She will never admit to that. Why? Because she is a narcissistic sociopath and a murderous monster. SHE is the one who did this to Travis. I don't think that there is anything that she could be called that would even remotely describe what she should be called.

Something huge, Gitana!
THE judge let in the sex tape with EDITED, with only Travis dirty words appearing on screen. And JODI got to give live commentary about how it made her feel. :furious:

Really?!

and....don't forget the Ravished Sleep Screwing.....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

and all this time I thought the word was Ravage?
isn't Ravish "you look ravishing"
She makes this crap up I tell you.........

rav·age (rvj)
v. rav·aged, rav·ag·ing, rav·ages
1. To bring heavy destruction on; devastate: A tornado ravaged the tow
-------------------------
rav·ish·ing
/&#712;raviSHiNG/
Adjective
Delightful; entrancing: "she looked ravishing".
Synonyms
charming - captivating - enchanting - fascinating

on Cross examination when JM was asking about using baby oil with Bobby J she stated she wasn't sure if it was Bobby or Matt. Then today she stated that she never had an** sex with Matt. Just wondering if anyone caught that.

Why do you think she has no common sense?

I am simply responding to someone who made ugly remarks about Arias' intelligence....
I find her bright. That is my own opinion. Please do not attack it. I am not attacking you for thinking she is not smart.
It does serve a purpose to know if we think she is intelligent....it goes to state of mind and manner.

I don't think she's smart or has any common sense at all tbh.
If she was really smart or had common sense she could've invented a better story for this murder. She had days to get her story straight but kept lying and denying the obvious and after that made up a story that was just dumb and unbelievable.

Yes, she's articulate, but most of what she says/does is not smart at all.

JA did not write negative things in her journal because of the 'Law of Attraction' and because she claims TA read her journals.
This ONLY pertains to the part of her journal that does not exist that would state what she claims happened.
Then she spins around and starts reading quotes from her journal that are nothing but negative, and if TA ever saw them would only pose as manipulation towards him.
She is using the Laws of attraction to manipulate the truth away from this jury. Ex: "No jury will ever convict me" and continuous drivel since.

I don't actually think Jodi is stupid; she may be very bright. I don't understand what that has to do with the murder though. Stupid or smart, she's still a killer, IMO.

It will not go to the jury. It was allowed to be used to demonstrate points by the defense.

I thought the Judge said the captioning would not go to the jury. The sound clip, however, I believe will. It was given an exhibit number.

I don't think anyone is calling Travis a saint. No one is perfect. He was a normal young who discovered sex when JA introduced him to it and he realized how pleasurable it is.

Even if he did use her, she was aware that it was happening. She admits that. If she didn't want to be used, she should have backed away and never contacted him again. But she didn't. She pursued him as much as he pursued her (and more IMO).

Jodi is responsible for her own actions here. Travis never held a gun to her head. She was the one who held a gun to his. Oh yeah, and stabbed him 27 times and slit his throat.

Jodi had no limits to what she would do. She admits that. Claiming it would make him happy is a lie because she knew the rules of the church. She knew she was breaking them and encouraging him to do so also. Somehow she planned to use it to control him and it did not work. This is how I see it.

I have been searching everywhere trying to find officer friedman's testimony on youtubem to see what he testified about regarding the burglary of Jodi's grandparent's house. I can't find it anywhere and finally decided to register on ws just so I could ask all of you. Can anyone direct me to a link?

Thanks!

I too have been looking for this on youtube. I do know that it was on day 6 in the am. It appears that no one recorded anything that morning. I am only able to find the afternoon session.

and all this time I thought the word was Ravage?
isn't Ravish "you look ravishing"
She makes this crap up I tell you.........

rav·age (rvj)
v. rav·aged, rav·ag·ing, rav·ages
1. To bring heavy destruction on; devastate: A tornado ravaged the tow
-------------------------
rav·ish·ing
/&#712;raviSHiNG/
Adjective
Delightful; entrancing: "she looked ravishing".
Synonyms
charming - captivating - enchanting - fascinating
I must admit...you got me there....LOL

She is wrong...even the judge said to the jury that they will get it.

Travis and his sex talk on the tape may turn off some, but that is really unfair. I'm sure he said that privately with the understanding they were having sex talk about fantasies. I don't judge Travis for his fantasies. It's preposterous to judge a phone sex conversation as being too dirty, kinky, or whatever...it's mutual phone sex. Actually, this defense is totally preposterous, IMO.

Let's get to the important stuff like the gun and knife that appeared in the middle of Travis taking a shower.

I agree. I don't judge. My husband has said similar, kinkier things to me in phone sex and in person. It doesn't really mean that he wants to do the things he says he does or that he wants to hurt me or anything like that. It is just sex talk and if she had a problem with it, she could have said so. Lisa Daidone had a problem with "making out too long" and said so to him and he still loved her and tried to make her happy.

A person who has been abused must let go of anger towards themselves and others or they cannot heal properly.

She did lie. She admits it. She killed him. She admits it.

It IS emotions that are ruling the majority of posters here. Look at the terrible attacks that are being spoken? Logic would never allow that to happen.

She is not abused and never was. And sadly she only admits to lying about putting a stamp on an envelope and other things.

She continues to maintain one of the most heinous lies we have seen in a murder case. That a young man abused and beat her, was a pedophile, sinned against his church, and attacked her and tried to kill her on more than one occasion.

Now, if she wants to set the record straight about that last point, I'll be the first to back off.

So during recross, can JM play his own edited tape? Can he put together a montage of Jodi's voice playing just her own words to him? I think would be pretty *advertiser censored*-rated as well.

I went back about 20 minutes on my dvr - did JM just say that there was someone else's writing in Jodi's journal?
Who has someone else make notes in their own journal? If they're saying it was Travis, he sure can't dispute - it could be anyone, and have been written at anytime.

How does the judge let this in? If she's permitted to testify about hearsay, because it calls to her 'state of mind, not the truth of the matter' - she can literally testify anything.
Now that she knows what the prosecution will introduce, the evidence can 'comport' dispute it - just as her story changed with the forensics, as she heard them from the detective.
I don't think it's a mistake that she said the shot came first, as that was what Flores believed.

They're probably photocopies that the DT made notations on... just a guess. I don't remember if they indicated if these were the original pages or copies, but JM mentioned that the DT had made notes and otherwise altered at least one page of the journal.

What I missed is the dates of these entries and if she was reading from some of the 'ripped' out pages (I know she didn't initially - we were just supposed to believe what she said she supposedly wrote. (Yes that is the sound of laughter).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2