jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think she has no common sense?

I am simply responding to someone who made ugly remarks about Arias' intelligence....
I find her bright. That is my own opinion. Please do not attack it. I am not attacking you for thinking she is not smart.
It does serve a purpose to know if we think she is intelligent....it goes to state of mind and manner.

You can think she's bright - go ahead. I happen to think she's not as smart as she thinks she is. She ruined her own life as well as Travis'. How smart was THAT?

She has had 5 years to perfect it.
Still though, had she exercised her mind elsewhere, I think she could have done a lot of things with her life. She could have done higher education and put her sociopathy/psychopathy to good use...well...whatever use that would be. They are commonly very very good workers.

Perfectly said!!

What is the evidence you have seen that proves Arias was never abused? I have no idea if she was or wasn't....the evidence hasn't shown me much except that she lied when she got cau

Well, you'd think that being on trial on capital murder charges would be the time to bust out your best evidence of abuse, wouldn't you? No holds barred? All she's managed to come up with is a few spankings with a wooden spoon and getting grounded by Daddy. It's not especially compelling IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname