100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...who is a Mormon in here?

Does the anal and oral OK, vaginal NOT OK thing ring true to you? Is this the normal state of affairs in the single Mormon circles?

Because there isn't any normal circle that I am aware of religion or otherwise that would agree with that!

Why didn't you just change your gmail password so TA couldnt access it anymore?

Wasn't a problem right away, after I moved it became a problem. Eventually did change it - May 22 2008 we had convo we decided not going to do that anymore. After that they never logged into each other's accounts

Less than 2 weeks before the murder... Was she pizzed off that she couldn't get into his account anymore, and that was the beginning of the end??? :waitasec:

pretty sure she said 'matt.' the defense can't call matt. i'm still hoping JM can and will.

I believe she said someone with PPL and also Matt. MM is a confusion to me, he was on the Defense witness list. Someone here said MM said he wasn't going to testify on her web site, but they have this defense for 2 yrs and they could have subpoena him. Something Juan said, makes me think he is not backing up her story. The defense could have done same with PPL person, but he wasn't on the witness list for defense. If I was on jury, I'd want to know why they weren't testifying.

Is the forum going to implode with all the traffic? seems like every day it shuts down about 5:30 ET. When the east coast gets off work.

Not necessarily. The vow of chastity would be covered in the Word of Wisdom, the BOM is more scriptural.

(not mormon but 90% sure on that one)

The Word of Wisdom refers to what people eat. It prohibits the consumption of too much meat, except in winter, and bans coffee, tea, alcohol. Here's the excerpt from Wikipedia:

The "Word of Wisdom" is the common name of a section of the Doctrine and Covenants,[1] a book considered by many churches within the Latter Day Saint movement to consist of revelations from God. It is also the name of a health code based on this scripture, practiced most strictly by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) and Mormon fundamentalists, and to a lesser extent, some other Latter Day Saint denominations. In the LDS Church, compliance with the Word of Wisdom is currently a prerequisite for baptism, service in full-time missionary work, attendance at church schools, and entry into the church's temples; however, violation of the code is not considered to be grounds for excommunication or other disciplinary action.[2]
The text discourages "hot drinks", the non-medicinal use of tobacco, the consumption of wine (excluding sacramental wine) or "strong drinks", and encourages using meat sparingly. The scripture also recommends the consumption of herbs, fruits, and grains, as well as grain-based "mild drinks". As practiced by the LDS Church, there is no firm restriction relating to meat consumption, but there are additional restrictions against narcotics, and all alcoholic beverages are forbidden, including beer. The LDS Church interprets "hot drinks" to mean coffee and tea.

The Book of Mormon is tells the story of Jews who allegedly came to America and became the ancestors of today's American Indians. A large part of it is the King James Bible, including the condemnation of polygamy.

The Word of Wisdom is in the Doctrine and Covenants, which is a set of "modern" scriptures which supersedes previous scriptures. It establishes polygamy and explains other beliefs, such as the nature of Diety. Both the Book of Mormon, the Doctrine and Covenants and other Mormon scriptures have been massively edited and rewritten over the years.

None of them support any of the sexual practices Jodi Arias said she believed were "all right." Also, the Law of Chastity would be discussed at Family Home Evening and many other church meetings that she attended. There is absolutely no possibility that she is telling the truth that she didn't know anal and oral sex were not ok with the church.

One of my fave questions was who paid for the trips they took together and her saying in the middle of a bunch of BS was that she would lend Travis money and he woould pay her back (or something like that):floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

HE made a ton of money and she lived in small messy room at her Grandparents house and rented a room in Mesa and she drifted from waitress job to waitress job and couldn't make it at PP and only made 1,700 in one year there.

She lent him money my a$$ :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Can the email to Lisa Andrews come in now after the "whoredom" and "abomination" comments by Jodi- now we KNOW FOR CERTAIN (I mean WE always did) who authored the threatening email to Lisa.

WOAH - wait she actually used the word "whoredom" on the stand??????

How is it gOing? I'm just leaving to go watch now!

What happened to her "fog" :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

If you can't see well at all, and you don't even know it, how on earth can you focus a camera?
she is so delusional she thinks these jurors are buying her b.s. hook, like & sinker! Blech!

She is talking soooooo fast, I just feel she has got to slip any second. we have 2.5 hours left!

Awwww, an older juror just asked for new headsets. I love old folks. :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

I think with a lot of the questions the jurors already know her answer will be more carp. I think they ask just to show her that they are on to her lies and descrepancies. IMO

So when she ran for the gun, she "thought" Travis was coming after her!!?? Huh??

****QUESTION*****
Does anyone have a link to the e-mail sent to Lisa? I don't remember this testimony. Also, didn't Jodi claim to be wearing contacts prior to Travis' murder and something about she needed a new prescription so she didn't have them on her 'trip'?

Now she just said she never wore anything before 2010.

Me thinks I'm extremely confused. Is this a defense tactic, confuse the hell out of everyone opening the door for reasonable doubt with regards to premeditation?

Sorry if this has already been posted a dozen times, these threads move so fast!
"Whoredom" email to Lisa:
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01/23/woman-arias-invoked-god-nasty-email-me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members