100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
"why did you sleep with Travis after the supposed pedo-pics" BOOM!!! Night night Jodi!

Does she even know what she is saying any more?!?!?!

she threw up a threw times (not likely in my world).

And when did she talk to a psychiatrist?

Ughhhhh!

why did you sleep with travis after the child *advertiser censored* pics ? EXACTLY - she felt sympathetic to him. wtf.

Juan is going to be wanting to contact that psychologist in California post haste.

To make sure his assumption (there isn't one) is correct... or if there is... there may be things (w/o compromising privilege) he/she could shed light on.

I call foul on the psych. It would have been mentioned before imv.

Now she threw up multiple times after she allegedly saw Travis with boys' photos. Previously she testified that she vomited one time.

im sorry but if you find your partner masturbating to little boys you get the hell out and phone the cops no matter how much of a "tearful apology" they give you

St. Jodi of Arias ministers to the pedophile pervert.

Don't forget that she also fed the poor earlier today.

OMG...now she vomited "several times" after she allegedly found TA with child pics. Good Lord, Girl...give it a rest!

Got together after FHE ? That's a lie - he told her to go get the car herself and never saw her that evening.

Jodi: No matter how articulate and intelligent you think you sound to the jury, they haven't believed most of your testiphony.

Mean phone call for Travis............I never want to see you again. ,!!!,!!,!!

It had the emotions of a love-hate relationship but she never hated him? Wouldn't the very definition of a love-hate relationship be one where at times you love them and at times you hate them? Emotions being : love AND hate.. Derrrp

Today is the first time I have noticed Travis' brother kind of smiling. Not blatantly, but a little half smile. I think he knows from the juror questions, and her ridiculous answers that justice is very close. I think so too. :please:

I really love him

Wait...when she's stressed she has difficulty remembering...she's not stressed now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015