Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. There have been questions re the naked pics of JA in many of these threads. I was asking my doctor husband to look at the autopsy pics and JA "self portraits". Pics of her genitalia show recent sexual activity, and the labia minora are stretched from lots of sex. That may be why many posters thought she looked odd down there. Hope this answers the questions many of you have had. Sorry if anyone is offended by my post.

His office was upstairs...I would think he had a phone there?

His cell and briefcase were in the office
Wallet and ring in kitchen, IIRC

Wallet in the kitchen? Not that I am doubting what you posted, just find it incredulous that no one else noticed anything amiss if it were there. Or the roommates never went into the kitchen while they presumed Travis was out of town or whatever?

:waitasec:

The most specific descriptor I heard mentioned was "soft rope".

It was definitely not rough, tight twine as she claimed they had used before when Travis had to cut her loose due to the pain.

As we all know, her pain threshold is very low as was demonstrated with her claim of failed suicide by Advil and Bic disposable razor.

That Bic nick was SOOOOO painful for her that she couldn't possibly proceed with her plan.

:dramaqueen:

Soft rope is an odd description. Almost 7 yards of even the cheapest decorative rope would not be that cheap. A couple dollars a yard would make a purchase of $14. Most decorative trim is more expensive than that.

Here's my thought on the bed photos that were supposedly taken that day.......they didn't happen. Jodi says she brought TWO cameras with her, I do believe that. I believe that she transferred photos from one of her cameras to his new camera and the time stamps show the time they were transferred. I do not believe there was any sex at all that day. I do not believe that Travis let her in the house. I do not believe that Travis even knew she was coming. I believe that Jodi is the one that was on Travis's laptop at 4 am and not Travis. I believe that Travis had no idea that Jodi was in the house much less his bathroom taking pictures of him in the shower until he turned and saw her. I believe that if you look at the shower pictures in order that you can see when he realized she was there. I believe that she stabbed him in the chest first while he was sitting in the shower and that was also when she took the accidental shower ceiling picture.

Jodi planned this carefully. Jodi had no intention of Travis being alive when she left his house. Thank goodness she stinks as a criminal because the evidence she left behind will allow the jury to find her guilty of 1st degree murder.

MOO

Are you thinking that JA was lurking in the shadows of the house for over 12 hours and TA never knew?

I NEVER considered that!! Thanks for having a mind devious enough to even think of that. LOL
It's just so hard to tell if ANYTHING surrounding her is true, it messes with my brain.

i just figured he took them off before heading up to the shower. i do it every day myself so that made sense to me.

Seems rather stupid, unless she was certain the roommates wouldn't go into the office or hear his phone ring in there. Wouldn't put it past her, however, maybe reconsidering not taking the jewelry with her.

MOO

Hey, hey. That's a good point. Surely the phone rang...and rang...and rang, for those five days. Or at least until it ran out of charge. The charge might even have lasted that long if there were only incoming calls that went right to vm or no message was left. Has anyone said whether they got TM's vm (directly or after rings) in that time period or whether the phone was dead when they found it. Doesn't matter to the case since I don't think the roommates had anything to do with this. But now I'm wondering if they heard his cell ringing and didn't wonder about it if they thought he was out of town. If it were me, I would have wondered and, at least by the next day, checked the phone to see who was calling. Like maybe Travis wondering where he'd left his phone. Just curious.

Maybe it was on silent or vibe? I don't think we know..

Seems rather stupid, unless she was certain the roommates wouldn't go into the office or hear his phone ring in there. Wouldn't put it past her, however, maybe reconsidering not taking the jewelry with her.

MOO

Seems really stupid because it would have been a sign to everyone that TA was home and not in Cancun.

She testified there were no phones upstairs when asked why she didn't call 911.

Her cell phone was "dead"- because she "lost" the charger which she found in her rental when she made her 3 phone calls...

I think I read somewhere that one of Travis' roommates saw his ring and cell phone downstairs? Correct me if i'm wrong. tia

I recall that his ring and watch were on the kitchen counter and his cell phone was in his office/den by the laundry room on the way to the garage.

ETA: So Jodi put the bloody knife in the dishwasher and had to load dish soap and turn it on (while in a fog), then throw stuff in the washer and add bleach and turn it on while also in a fog.

Uh-huh ... riiiiight!

Someone had posted that a lot of the photos looked dark because they had been deleted and recovered. The pic of him sitting, looking right at the camera is bright. And JA said that Travis did not like that pic, but she really did. Maybe she didn't delete that one for a reason. Don't know where I'm going with this - just an observation for right now. :)

And no, I don't think Travis ever saw it, just thinking it was her little bit of truth in all her lies - she really liked it.

I still can't buy that
a) she used the flash at all, ever take a flash shot in front of glass?
b) that allegedly blinding someone with a flash would last over one minute. It was one miuite 10 seconds between those two pictures

Not buying that. I'm a dog lover. Just last week I still dogsat for a friend. The dog loves me and knows me. But still barks and barks and Parks when I come into the house.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I will accept that! My cats are usually in the kitchen by the door which goes into the garage when I come home. The fact that they are there is my first clue no one else is or has been inside the house. I can't imagine Travis' dog being content with not being allowed into his bedroom after the murder.

:(

MOO

She had a different brand and type of camera. You cannot transfer from camera to camera like that. Even if she swapped SD cards, chances are the photos would not be 'viewable' on the other camera. There are some proprietary things done to files for them to work on the actual camera. Once downloaded to a PC - the software used for viewing/editing has the ability to differentiate from all the different camera brands and their formats.

and her camera was an olympus IIRC which uses a proprietary card (doesn't even fit in other cams)

Here's my thought on the bed photos that were supposedly taken that day.......they didn't happen. Jodi says she brought TWO cameras with her, I do believe that. I believe that she transferred photos from one of her cameras to his new camera and the time stamps show the time they were transferred. I do not believe there was any sex at all that day. I do not believe that Travis let her in the house. I do not believe that Travis even knew she was coming. I believe that Jodi is the one that was on Travis's laptop at 4 am and not Travis. I believe that Travis had no idea that Jodi was in the house much less his bathroom taking pictures of him in the shower until he turned and saw her. I believe that if you look at the shower pictures in order that you can see when he realized she was there. I believe that she stabbed him in the chest first while he was sitting in the shower and that was also when she took the accidental shower ceiling picture.

Jodi planned this carefully. Jodi had no intention of Travis being alive when she left his house. Thank goodness she stinks as a criminal because the evidence she left behind will allow the jury to find her guilty of 1st degree murder.

MOO

Is it true from another post I read that they found a piece of duct tape in the shower, that she would have used to conceal the weapon somewhere on her person?

I still can't buy that
a) she used the flash at all, ever take a flash shot in front of glass?
b) that allegedly blinding someone with a flash would last over one minute. It was one miuite 10 seconds between those two pictures

I'm not saying that the flash was used. Just that that picture is bright because she didn't delete that one.

Why did Travis let JA in on June 4 after being so angry with her on May 26? He sent her a bunch of angry texts and apparently an email (facebook msg or something) without response from her. He called her out on lying and being a sociopath and the worst thing that ever happened to him. I think that is when the murder scheming started.

She took a little bit to think of something. She told Travis she was going on this trip to see Ryan. She was moving on, but didn't want Travis angry with her. She wanted to apologize to Travis and tell him the truth. Plus she wanted to pay him the car payment. He agreed to it and let her in. She asked if she could just stay a little and get some rest before continuing on. Again, he said ok. I think he just wanted to be through with her and thought this might do it. She is, after all , a very persuasive liar.

She made up some more lies, just enough for him to be pacified. They were going to be friends, but that is it. Both were moving on. I still think part of her was hoping he would ask her to go on the Cancun trip. She might have even heard that Mimi said he could ask someone else if he wanted to since Mimi just wanted to be friends. She was hoping he would fall for her lies again and want to be with her.

Of course, Travis did not ask her. He didn't fall for it. He was going to let her leave and be done with her. Plus, he still knew of all the crazy things she had done. She acted like it was all good with her. She supposedly left, but snuck back in to kill him.

My brain keeps trying to figure out how this tragedy happened. I guess I just really want answers on how someone could do this to another person.

Travis didn't let her in, she let herself in. She admitted she watched him (viewing YT videos, she claims) and the dog before he either even reallized she was there.

And for those who say the photo looks like TA tossed the blue container, look again--the white part of his pillow is equally as blurry. The pic was blown up from a thumbnail, which Det. Melendez said made it appear blurry. Not that it matters, he's dead and she planned it, imo.

Travis didn't let her in, she let herself in. She admitted she watched him (viewing YT videos, she claims) and the dog before he either even reallized she was there.

And for those who say the photo looks like TA tossed the blue container, look again--the white part of his pillow is equally as blurry. The pic was blown up from a thumbnail, which Det. Melendez said made it appear blurry. Not that it matters, he's dead and she planned it, imo.

I did say let her in in my post. What I should have said was let her come over. She let herself in.

Originally Posted by TorisMom003

MOO

A few things I disagree with,

as for transferring pics neither camera used a secure digital media, in fact both cameras used different media. The Sony would have used MSP or MSPD memory stick pro and the d on the 2nd one is for duo, The Olympus used an XD card like Fuji, both makers are fond of the XD media or Extreme Digital. She is not that smart to do all the transferring but yet leave the media card, purely stupid.

If she was on his laptop at 4 am, why not access little boy *advertiser censored* sites, what was accessed if it was her did not help any so that is doubtful IMO

and last but not least, Jodi planned carefully. One does not leave a paper trail a mile long for a premeditated murder.

We also know that Jodi manipulated the crime scene so SHE may have been the one to put his ring, watch and/or phone downstairs in the office before she left.

MOO

Another good point! She took it off to show that he has been removed and was no longer associated with either! again, a symbolism.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Is it true from another post I read that they found a piece of duct tape in the shower, that she would have used to conceal the weapon somewhere on her person?

The only duct tape I've heard about was found in the laundry room.

eta: it was on his arm in one of the bedroom pics and also, the red mark that it left on his arm is visible in one of the shower photos, so maybe that's where the duct tape in the shower idea came from?

Duct tape was found in the laundry room. I too think it was used to conceal the weapons (in her car or in the house...who knows).

I initially thought it was on his arm, but I'm pretty sure it's his BodyBugg in those pics. He has it on the wrong arm, but it's exactly on the right part of his arm.

Hey, hey. That's a good point. Surely the phone rang...and rang...and rang, for those five days. Or at least until it ran out of charge. The charge might even have lasted that long if there were only incoming calls that went right to vm or no message was left. Has anyone said whether they got TM's vm (directly or after rings) in that time period or whether the phone was dead when they found it. Doesn't matter to the case since I don't think the roommates had anything to do with this. But now I'm wondering if they heard his cell ringing and didn't wonder about it if they thought he was out of town. If it were me, I would have wondered and, at least by the next day, checked the phone to see who was calling. Like maybe Travis wondering where he'd left his phone. Just curious.

Maybe it was on silent or vibe? I don't think we know..

Not having had a roommate for many years, however, some things regarding the one(s) Travis had just appeared odd in what they didn't notice until the odor in the house became so strong it aroused suspicion something was wrong. The dog wasn't allowed access up to Travis' room, Travis' car was still in the garage (I presume), and his personal belongings such as wallet and cell phone are in common areas of the house, in the same place for days? Obviously no one was paying any attention.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member