Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you have to have ID to get into the court tomorrow, if so don't forget

is so to the point linette.
Initially when Allison was missing, my thinking was that if Allison died as the result of domestic violence involving him then he might crack and admit what had happened (I guess this would involve a conscience);
on the other hand if it had occurred that he had a momentary lapse of sanity and had a reason in murdering her, then he would sit it out .... thereby pretending he knew nothing and hoping he had been successful in hiding the facts surrounding her murder.
He did sit out ..... so in his own head he is still pretending (in denial) even though he has been arrested ..... his arrest is now a fact, from which he cannot hide any more while he has been hidden away at Arthur Gorrie. Tomorrow he will be 'on the stage' and forced to listen to lots of facts....maybe even come face to face with TM as she presents some evidence against him. It could most likely be a pitiful sight. JMO
My husband - who is too nice sometimes (I think) says GBC will crack and confess -but only because he wouldn't be able to live with the lie but fortunately he is not a narcissist or psychopath ( well no more than most males :) )

Still showing my posting time as in the future - am I time travelling ??

Tempus Fujit
stopwatch_animated.gif
Is it time for Hawkins, ActusReus, Mani, Keentoknow, Greg, Berry, Bayside and other WS members to rejoin the 'Justice for Allison' fold?

That would be great Marly. I have only been comparing in my head.

The similarities so far between Allison's & Jennifer's cases.

Baden Clay & Ramsaran

Both their first names begin with "G"...Gerard & Ganesh (usually called Remy)

Both were born outside of the country they currently reside in.

GBC was born in England but spent all his younger years in Zimbabwe.

GR looks to be of Indian descent but from very early on grew up in Amsterdam...could have been born there.

BC wanted the world to think Allison had "gone for a walk/was depressed/suicidal"....

GR wants the world to think Jennifer "ran off".

Baden Clay - three children
Ramsarans - as above

Allison went to hairdresser night before her disappearance
Jennifer went to hairdresser a few days before her disappearance.

Baden Clay - was having an affair
GR - as above (with his wife's best friend)

BC - life insurance policy
GR - as above

BC - friction with in laws
GR - as above

BC - told the children their mother had fallen down a hole & wouldn't be back
GR - told children their mother had left

BC - took no part in the searches for his "missing wife"
GR - wanted no searches to take place (especially a search that was to take place close to where his wife's body was eventually found)

BC - blood found in car
GR - as above

BC - claimed marks on his torso were caused by caterpillars.
GR - claimed the reason he couldn't wear his wedding ring was because of a bee sting.

Why they have to blame poor ole insects??...lol.

Jennifer's parents live in house next door for part of the year. After thanksgiving they return to their house in Arizona.
Allison & GBC had a house next door to her parents on Gold Coast.

BC apart from one interview given to media regarding his wife -complete silence.
GR the opposite - outspoken

BC - sister spoke for him "Gerard loves Allison"
GR - had a "spokeswoman" "Remy loves Jennifer"

BC - called police to report his wife as missing, in what seemed to be a quite short length of time after he'd stated he woke up.
GR - wanted to call police a 1/2hr after she failed to return from "shopping".

Just a reminder that Queensland does not adhere to daylight saving time so if you are in NSW for example, the Qld. 9:00am starting time for the committal hearing tomorrow will be 10:00am in NSW and other states will obviously follow suit with their respective time differences.

:tantrum: noooooooooooooooooo......another hour!!

Good work there Marly...!

And Maigret - could it be that you're posting from Queensland, but the forum software is using DST? The upside is that you're an hour younger than the forum thinks you are.

The similarities so far between Allison's & Jennifer's cases.

Baden Clay & Ramsaran

Both their first names begin with "G"...Gerard & Ganesh (usually called Remy)

Both were born outside of the country they currently reside in.

GBC was born in England but spent all his younger years in Zimbabwe.

GR looks to be of Indian descent but from very early on grew up in Amsterdam...could have been born there.

BC wanted the world to think Allison had "gone for a walk/was depressed/suicidal"....

GR wants the world to think Jennifer "ran off".

Baden Clay - three children
Ramsarans - as above

Allison went to hairdresser night before her disappearance
Jennifer went to hairdresser a few days before her disappearance.

Baden Clay - was having an affair
GR - as above (with his wife's best friend)

BC - life insurance policy
GR - as above

BC - friction with in laws
GR - as above

BC - told the children their mother had fallen down a hole & wouldn't be back
GR - told children their mother had left

BC - took no part in the searches for his "missing wife"
GR - wanted no searches to take place (especially a search that was to take place close to where his wife's body was eventually found)

BC - blood found in car
GR - as above

BC - claimed marks on his torso were caused by caterpillars.
GR - claimed the reason he couldn't wear his wedding ring was because of a bee sting.

Why they have to blame poor ole insects??...lol.

Jennifer's parents live in house next door for part of the year. After thanksgiving they return to their house in Arizona.
Allison & GBC had a house next door to her parents on Gold Coast.

BC apart from one interview given to media regarding his wife -complete silence.
GR the opposite - outspoken

BC - sister spoke for him "Gerard loves Allison"
GR - had a "spokeswoman" "Remy loves Jennifer"

BC - called police to report his wife as missing, in what seemed to be a quite short length of time after he'd stated he woke up.
GR - wanted to call police a 1/2hr after she failed to return from "shopping".

Marly, you are AMAAAAZING! Seeing all the similarities written out like that really is eerie. Especially the poor insects! Leave the insects alone! :)

I see a definite pattern in both cases: they don't want to appear to be blaming anyone (play the good husband card), but all they do is blame others, including their own wives for their own disappearance when it's clear both were murdered (from what we know to date). Just that one does it quietly, the other shouts it from the rooftops.

Good work there Marly...!

And Maigret - could it be that you're posting from Queensland, but the forum software is using DST? The upside is that you're an hour younger than the forum thinks you are.

It's definitely weird! It's 6:24pm here in NSW, yet your last post Doc, is showing 7:09pm. That's another half hour ahead.

Dr Watson's last post shows 6.09pm for me - maybe it's something to do with your timezone settings, Makara?

Folks you may have to re-set your time zone in Control Panel.

USA daylight saving time changed over a few hours ago...this would be the cause of the extra hour.

USA daylight saving time changed over a few hours ago...this would be the cause of the extra hour.

I was wondering if that was what it was - thanks Marly :)
On the home page the time is correct - maybe it just a caterpillar making a bit of mischief :)
Roll on tomorrow

Lol. This is funny. Until this discussion I didn't realise we could or needed to set our time zones, and I have always been 16 hours behind!!!! Thought it was just that it was an American site. Doh!!!!

Most posts I read have "posted yesterday" for me!!!!

Will hide away and change it now. :blushing: lol

Poor bloody Caterpillars get some bad press these days :giggle:

Thanks Marly. I just logged out and logged in again. The time is displaying correctly now.

Lol. This is funny. Until this discussion I didn't realise we could or needed to set our time zones, and I have always been 16 hours behind!!!! Thought it was just that it was an American site. Doh!!!!

Most posts I read have "posted yesterday" for me!!!!

Will hide away and change it now. :blushing: lol

For anyone who may want to change their time zones.

In control panel (up top on the blue bar it says User CP)

On left side panel scroll down to "edit options"...scroll down to "Date & Time Options/Time Zone" ..in drop down box click on "(GMT + 10.00) Eastern Australia"...just under that in drop down box "automatically detect DST settings". Scroll down...click "save changes".

Just want to see what my posted time zone says.

Ah ha. Mine is correct per Victorian current time.

Just popping in to say nearly there ... I am nervous. Have been doing yoga and cleaning house. Hoping for some answers this week.

Poss were you going to try to go to the hearing? I agree, it really is upon us now and we may finally get some more information. Hope the nerves aren't too jangled x

How proud the Baden-Clay family was of their name. I'm sure there are sideways glances now.
A new generation will give pride to the name with Allison looking upon her three. Be assurred those girls will cleanse and renew the name to be one to be really proud of and not just a cloak a pretence that has been hidden behind.

31 viewers (14 members and 17 guests)

We'll all be holding our virtual hands for the next couple of weeks, hang on 'cause it's gonna be an interesting ride guys!

Poss were you going to try to go to the hearing? I agree, it really is upon us now and we may finally get some more information. Hope the nerves aren't too jangled x

Work commitments preclude me from attending. I am relying on our friends for coverage. Hope all of you who have been with this for so long are being mindful of your mental health. *advertiser censored*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal