Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193609&highlight=jennifer+ramsaran

I was just reading about Jennifer Ramsaran - terribly sad and so many details of the case remind me of Allison. Worth a read if you have time. There has been no arrest at this stage, and COD has not been made public.

Thanks this case is very very similar. Husband also last to see her alive.
I have read most of it and I think the husband took her life. :furious:
His statement to the media is very telling. Especially when he refers to the children missing their old Mum but not their new Mum. ( she had lost weight, feeling slim and getting new hair do and clothes etc.) it will be interesting to see how long it will be till he is charged with her murder.

Yes that is another incredibly sad & heartbreaking case. Another three babies have lost their mother :(

I've been keeping a list of the similarities between that case & Allison's...really quite incredible...even includes a visit to a hairdresser!! I'll get to posting the list later.

I have been today reading about Jennifer Ramsaran and agree that there are a lot of similarities. Though in that case the husband has been very talkative to the media even posing for photos of him looking wistfully out of the window like he was waiting for his wife to come home. He appears to have been having an affair too.

I have been today reading about Jennifer Ramsaran and agree that there are a lot of similarities. Though in that case the husband has been very talkative to the media even posing for photos of him looking wistfully out of the window like he was waiting for his wife to come home. He appears to have been having an affair too.

Me too - all very similar - wonder if the husband got the idea from news reports?

BBM

March 09, 2013

I'm thinking there may very well be evidence of GBC being at Kholo Bridge. In the report I posted a couple nights back it mentions those who might be cross examined....

Police might be cross-examined, along with medical experts and residents from around the couple's home and the area where Allison's body was found.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/more-than-40-witnesses-expected-for-committal-hearing-for-accused-wife-killer-gerard-baden-clay/story-e6freoof-1226593512565[/url]

IF he has been sighted at Kholo by a resident during the times he told police he was asleep then he's gonski!!

I hope this is the case Marly. Would be enough to put him away I would say.
But, I did think these witnesses were perhpas the owners of the dogs who were barking?

The only twist re the suicide I can see is that he would state she did commit suicide but wanted to protect Allison's name and protect the daughters. If I was a defence lawyer this is the path I would have taken. I know it's a stupid alternative but it seems better than the one he's got ; )

Hypothetically, someone may also have seen the cars, but maybe not who was driving them? That would be useful testimony, but not prove 100% that GBC was there. And if he doesn't take the stand, then they couldn't really question him on how one or both of his cars were sighted.

Yes that is another incredibly sad & heartbreaking case. Another three babies have lost their mother :(

I've been keeping a list of the similarities between that case & Allison's...really quite incredible...even includes a visit to a hairdresser!! I'll get to posting the list later.

That would be great Marly. I have only been comparing in my head.

There's also the possibility that he isn't deluding himself at all about the fact that he may have taken Allison's life, rather he simply doesn't feel remorseful. She was in the way of his dreams, desires, and financial freedom i.e. why should he have to pay for her been an obstacle to him? If he continues to plead not guilty, I don't believe it is because he believes he didn't do it, instead it may just be part of a strategy to avoid punishment.

You're right!
It was all her fault, she's the reason why HE'S in gaol, HE lost HIS business, HE'S away from the girls and HE lost HIS main squeeze.
He wouldn't see he was the real reason why everyone's world has fallen apart.

HE'S TOO GOOD FOR THAT. IT'S EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT

You're right!
It was all her fault, she's the reason why HE'S in gaol, HE lost HIS business, HE'S away from the girls and HE lost HIS main squeeze.
He wouldn't see he was the real reason why everyone's world has fallen apart.

HE'S TOO GOOD FOR THAT. IT'S EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT

I reckon that's what he's feeling too. There will always be someone else for him to blame for the way things turned out.

Just a reminder that Queensland does not adhere to daylight saving time so if you are in NSW for example, the Qld. 9:00am starting time for the committal hearing tomorrow will be 10:00am in NSW and other states will obviously follow suit with their respective time differences.

I reckon that's what he's feeling too. There will always be someone else for him to blame for the way things turned out.

is so to the point linette.
Initially when Allison was missing, my thinking was that if Allison died as the result of domestic violence involving him then he might crack and admit what had happened (I guess this would involve a conscience);
on the other hand if it had occurred that he had a momentary lapse of sanity and had a reason in murdering her, then he would sit it out .... thereby pretending he knew nothing and hoping he had been successful in hiding the facts surrounding her murder.
He did sit out ..... so in his own head he is still pretending (in denial) even though he has been arrested ..... his arrest is now a fact, from which he cannot hide any more while he has been hidden away at Arthur Gorrie. Tomorrow he will be 'on the stage' and forced to listen to lots of facts....maybe even come face to face with TM as she presents some evidence against him. It could most likely be a pitiful sight. JMO

It will be interesting to find what the gaol's doctors reports find about him, like what kind of worms he has squirming in that brain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkitafrombama