CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully snipped to the one part I had a question on -

What date was MR granted visitation? Can you please give a link for it?

Thanks

Sorry The Cheese, I have been trying to find a link to the information that there were two separate court hearings in which Dylan made statements, one in Sept and one in early Nov, to no avail.

I was under the impression that the first hearing was regarding custody and child support and the second was regarding visitation but now that I think about it I suppose the second one could have been about anything. Maybe that was ER's attempt at blocking the visitation. I really don't know and I apologize for somehow thinking that the second court hearing was regarding visitation.

And if anyone has a link to the information that there were two court hearings or can even give me an idea of what to use on google search that will not give me dozens of pages of statement analysis and references that it was a court ordered visitation and that Dylan went missing in November I'd appreciate it.

TIA

When LE states they are building their case, I think that is exactly what they are doing. Building their case against MR. I don't see that statement making any sense otherwise and since it was made shortly after the DP show this is my assumption.
I also believe that LE believes there is probably a body in that lake. I think they decided to wait it out until spring and warmer temps. There were helicopters flying over that lake for a couple of weeks AFTER they did their search. I believe they were hoping a body would float. When that didn't happen they decided (or were forced to) wait until spring. They absolutely are not going to risk lives to recover a body. I will not be surprised if they do another search before Elaine brings in her dive team. If there's a body in there I'm sure LE would like to be the ones to find it. I heard temps are in the 60's and up to 70 one day this week there. That's great news.
Now what are that chances of it being Dylan if there is a body? I would say extremely high. A boy goes missing near the lake. A father who is acting very suspect reports his fishing pole being gone and keeps INDICATING that Dylan may have walked to T's. T lives at the lake.
So we wait and see....

If it turns out there is a body in that lake and it is Dylan will I be convinced MR did it? Yes I absolutely will. Why? Because I really don't think MR is too bright and I think if he did it, he was hoping Dylan would be found and it would be ruled an accidental drowning. That is why I feel pretty confident that Dylan is in the lake. No other reasons besides MR's own words.

I'm drawing a blank on LE stating they're building their case. I can only think of this one since the Dr P show -

“We have gathered so many little pieces of evidence, it’s kind of like a jigsaw puzzle and now you’re just looking for that one piece to bring everything together,” Bender said.

Is that the LE statement you meant?

Thanks

And another FWIW, my nearly 19 yr old just woke up , after working late last night. He's a college student. Stumbled in here groggy, grabbed some leftover pizza and turned on tv. He's watching HARRY POTTER. Yes at 19. So even an older ' kid' still likes to revisit some of the movies/ shows that they enjoyed when they were younger. I'm sure if he was wide awake and with his friends right now he would not be wanting to see it, but to me it seems there is something soothing about watching your childhood shows. I just dont' see what's so shocking that DR might have had on nickelodeon.
Don't any of you watch Happy Days reruns? Or I dream of jeannie once in a while, just for nostalgia's sake ?
Totally dating myself, but I still like to watch "Mr. Ed" every so often just like I did as a little kid.

I think watching shows or channels that you were familiar with when younger can be soothing when you are stressed. I can see Dylan being upset at having to visit his dad watching stuff that was a little "young" for his calendar age.

I'm going to start a new thread, guys, so get ready to move it on over in a few....

Salem

And another FWIW, my nearly 19 yr old just woke up , after working late last night. He's a college student. Stumbled in here groggy, grabbed some leftover pizza and turned on tv. He's watching HARRY POTTER. Yes at 19. So even an older ' kid' still likes to revisit some of the movies/ shows that they enjoyed when they were younger. I'm sure if he was wide awake and with his friends right now he would not be wanting to see it, but to me it seems there is something soothing about watching your childhood shows. I just dont' see what's so shocking that DR might have had on nickelodeon.
Don't any of you watch Happy Days reruns? Or I dream of jeannie once in a while, just for nostalgia's sake ?

There's a huge difference between Harry Potter and Dora the Explorer. Harry Potter movies grossed billions of dollars; they appeal to a extremely wide range audience. Dora the Explorer is for preschoolers. There is no comparison.

Okay - new thread here. I'll be locking this one shortly.

Salem

There's a huge difference between Harry Potter and Dora the Explorer. Harry Potter movies grossed billions of dollars; they appeal to a extremely wide range audience. Dora the Explorer is for preschoolers. There is no comparison.

Its not only Dora and Sponge Bob that plays on Nick and its not just for preschoolers.

Ima

There's a difference between watching Harry Potter and Happy Days, and the Nickelodeon channel shows that MR claimed about the TV being left on.

Dora the Explorer-Target Age Group: 2-6 years
Team Umizoomi - Target age group: Preschoolers
Bubble Guppies - Genre: Childrens/educational/preschool
SpongeBob Square pants - Target Age Group: Ages 6-11 years
Max & Ruby - Target Age Group: Preschoolers

MR is remembering years gone by events involving Dylan

Elaine stated Dylan enjoyed MTV

MR stated a cereal bowl was left on the sink, So Dylan never used any glasses to drink from ? If MR purchased individual drinks nothing was ever said,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean