Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #81

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don't think MM burglarized JA's grandparents home and stole the gun. I think that is just some more of Jodi's handy work. He might have kept the stero, DVD player and gun at his house for JA, but I think Jodi waited until her grandparents left and did it all by herself. Hell the gun is so small she could have hidden it anywhere, possibly even outside. She went to Darryl 's house to get the gas cans, but there was no reason that I can find that she had to go to Matts, unless to pick up her loot. :confused:
Where did Matt and DB live in Cali? Whose house did she go to first? We will NEVER know the truth about how or why she did anything. She's a sociopath.

I don't remember where I've posted anything at this point but a couple of quick updates:

1. I'm on Tricia's radio show again tonite as a guest...please call in with any questions. This was a BIG WEEK so will be reviewing it I think.

2. Janine Driver IS coming to court this week and will be sitting with yours truly for the main purpose of reading the jury. This was her FB post to me (she put it on my wall so I feel ok sharing it):

Kathy!

I'm thinking of flying into Phoenix tomorrow night so I can be in the courtroom on Monday and Tuesday. I must see this jury. My life's mission is to stop bad people from doing bad things and I need to get a feel for how this jury feels about Jodi. How do you get inside the courtroom and could you get me in? We could go together and I can share my analysis with you!!! ;)

(I told her court was dark mon/tues so she's flying out Tues to attend Wed and hopefully Thurs)

I've rearranged my schedule to go all day on Wednesday to be there with her. And hoping I can convince her for Happy Hour after court. Pinching myself as I've been following her since before this trial. I need to go out and buy her book "You Can't Lie to Me" today. :great:
3. Jodi Arias will be convicted by this jury and sentenced to death (imo of course). Just thought I'd throw this in here as long as I'm making a list. ;)

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! :great::great::great: Good work Katicoo!!! :rocker::seeya: Let us know how it's all going for you with respect to the RL show. Hugs!

ITA. I sort of got the impression that she lived a Peter-robbing-Paul type of lifestyle. She was always borrowing from one to pay the other. I think she had a large network of people she used like that. Only other explanation I have is sex for money.

Duh..... Robbing from Peter to pay Paul. is that not a definition of a pyramid, no a triangle ...no a circle! A multi level marketing pyramid scheme!?

:p

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

It makes me nervous driving across my small town with the gas can for my lawn mower for just 10 minutes. Plus gas fumes gives me a headache, she has to spill gas all over herself hefting those 5 gallon cans up to pour in the tank. I can just hear the lectures from father about transporting or storing gas cans, especially in hot weather.
Wonder how she kept Ryan from smelling gas or even blood on her? clothes were in the trunk.

Because the water in the trunk was boiling hot and tasted like gasoline?

:silly:

Seriously, the water should have been in an ice chest in the passenger compartment, if it ever existed.

Maybe she likes warm spit baths or maybe she feels warm water removes blood better LOL

but she had already taken a week off for her road trip. the murder was on june 4, a wednesday, and travis wasn't scheduled to leave for cancun until june 10, the following tuesday. could she blow off work (or quit)? did she have a passport? I think there was some discussion of this during the jury's questions but I missed it.

I know she was asked if she had a passport and she said yes. Nurmi asked her.

I didn't catch that but Daryl must be really pissed or feels foolish seeing she cut him off from all sex because she 'was saving herself for marriage'.

Hmm, does that mean she planned (in her warped mind) to marry Travis?

I think she just wanted an excuse to not have to sleep with the "Old man" (LOL Old compared to her anyway.) Yea and I think he must feel pretty stupid about now.

Question!

January 15, Sandy Arias (Jodi's mother) reported "she was informed" about jury misconduct. Was this a tact by Jodi to get a mistrial? Anybody know what Sandy Arias reported?

Article
http://www.chathousenews.com/2013/01/sandy-arias-says-she-was-told.html

Court documents page 3
http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/012013/m5592126.pdf

Sandy Arias and the Court know what she reported privately in Judge Stephens's Chambers, off camera and out of the jury's hearing, but we do not.

What we do know from the minutes is that Her Honor voir dired all 18 jurors.

We also know that the trial then proceeded as scheduled, ostensibly with all 18 of the originally-selected jurors.

I've seen no indication of any other outcome, Sandy Arias's evidently specious claim notwithstanding.

It makes me nervous driving across my small town with the gas can for my lawn mower for just 10 minutes. Plus gas fumes gives me a headache, she has to spill gas all over herself hefting those 5 gallon cans up to pour in the tank. I can just hear the lectures from father about transporting or storing gas cans, especially in hot weather.
Wonder how she kept Ryan from smelling gas or even blood on her? clothes were in the trunk.

Agree! I have also heard empty gas cans can also be an issue. Plus, she had "full?" gas cans in the trunk in Arizona in June..the smell would be unbelievable. Hey, maybe that is what caused the fog..gas fumes?

You're speaking of Matt McCarthy, right? If so, I think he's more involved in all this than what we think.

I think he might've been the one who burglarized JA's grandparents home and stole the gun. (side-note: why is a 28 year old living w/her grandparents anyway?) I think Jodi has something over on Matt and that's why she's so cocky when saying he won't betray her!

I also think he might've been with her part of the trip because she referred TWICE to someone else in her car when she said: 'we drove' ......when going over her road trip in southern California to Flores.

By the tone of the coded message in the magazines it definitely seem to me like she has something over him. It wasn't someone begging for help. It was telling him he f*cked up.

I didn't catch that but Daryl must be really pissed or feels foolish seeing she cut him off from all sex because she 'was saving herself for marriage'.

Hmm, does that mean she planned (in her warped mind) to marry Travis?

BBM

Why not?

After all, she did testify under oath that TA proposed to her over the phone.

Of course, like 99.999% of everything else she says, that was also a lie.

I've been wondering why was she buying TWO bottles of facial cleanser and TWO bottles of sunscreen while she's on a road trip and while being on a low budget.

I wonder if she used sunscreen on a daily basis or only if she were planning to go to somewhere like oh...Cancun.

Maybe since she thought she was going to Cancun, she anticipated a lot of generous facials while she was there. That hotel soap can really dry out your skin!

I hope i make it until Wed. I have watched JM 's last cross of JA at least 5 times. I have now resorted to re-watching early testimony to note some glaring inconsistencies from JA in response to the jury questions. I need to shower at some point today...and see the outdoors. Obssess much?

I think JA stole some money on the day ofthe murder. At one point she did say the "ninja" took some of his cash. Ninja = Jodi.

Well if she drove the desert at night, no need to worry about sun screen if the windows are rolled down. Does the gas still smell as bad if it is in the trunk? IDK I've never transported gas cans like that I thought they had special valves or something to keep fumes down.

Even on the stand, when she was talking about the leg of the trip from Redding to Monterey, she uses "we"...

moo

I noticed that too as most people did here. My thoughts are is that since the prosecution did not bring that up, it may have been a family member? I do not know. But I do not .. since the prosecution did not follow it up, have concerns and I have discounted.Moo

And we had seen a charge for airfare, which we all as soon as to the memorial service. It was said in court that she was also going to the funeral. But she had a problem with the car on the way there. If she did have reservations to make that flight, where are the charges for the flight for the funeral?

I *wish* we could see the date of the airline purchase. Can you imagine if she booked it before Travis was found deceased? I think I would spontaneously combust out of excitement.

BBM

Why not?

After all, she did testify under oath that TA proposed to her over the phone.

Of course, like 99.999% of everything else she says, that was also a lie.

apparently a marriage proposal isn't "noteworthy"...

I know she was asked if she had a passport and she said yes. Nurmi asked her.

Really? When was it obtained? Did she ever leave the country? Where the heck is she getting all this spending money to travel if she was a waitress and made less than 2000.00 from Prepaid Legal?

Was she a client of her own company I wonder?
I bet she wished she had one of those-there prepaid attorney's after she met court-appointed sex defender Nurmi!!
Oh the irony!

I hope i make it until Wed. I have watched JM 's last cross of JA at least 5 times. I have now resorted to re-watching early testimony to note some glaring inconsistencies from JA in response to the jury questions. I need to shower at some point today...and see the outdoors. Obssess much?

I think JA stole some money on the day ofthe murder. At one point she did say the "ninja" took some of his cash. Ninja = Jodi.

Agree totally. She was a grifter. In her pea brain, it made perfect sense to steal the $$$$ considering her "work" for the day was done. Her thinking- he wouldn't be needing it anyway....:furious:

I'm listening to DB's testimony in court. JM asks him "Well isn't it true that during that telephone call she was asking you for a favour, do you remember that? Do you remember that during that favour she was asking you for gas cans in May of 2008 at the very end so that she could take a trip to Mesa, Arizona?"

Did JA told DB she needed gas cans for a trip to Mesa???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500