Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #81

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is one of those people that is uneducated and has picked up "Big People" words from others that are educated she has been around. She probably couldn't give you the definition of the majority of them if she tried. She only got her GED in the clink. She is a fraud. I have known a few people like her and they try to pass themselves off as educated when they aren't.

She is one of those people that is uneducated and has picked up "Big People" words from others that are educated she has been around. She probably couldn't give you the definition of the majority of them if she tried. She only got her GED in the clink. She is a fraud. I have known a few people like her and they try to pass themselves off as educated when they aren't.

My dream is she's been informed Beth Kara's busted her on the improper word of de edified. Dis edified it is...emphasis on DIS. Yes!

I transcribed the first part of this text:

Do not call me. And do not text me anything. The next thing I want is this michelle K that is friends with Elena(?) that nobody knows but knows details about my life. Not one other thing ever. Until you have that information. Its 15 minutes it would take to get the info. But you won't take 15 minutes....

Hmmmm.. Thanks LQ:rocker:

:yes: The autopsy report said that there was some food in his stomach. I don't think a lot, and I don't believe they could tell what it was, as it was digesting.

There was brown gastric contents that was tested. We only have access to the redacted autopsy report and those findings were not available to us. No digestion takes place posthumously as there is no blood flow. If I were to speculate, I would think there was "old blood", gastric secretions and decomposing food remainders. Jmo

She reminds me of this classic In Living Color character:

[video=youtube;uAguP-zY2AA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAguP-zY2AA&NR=1[/video]

So does that mean (at least until the new version) that psychopathy is not a medical diagnosis? (Sorry, that feels like a dumb question, lol)
No, not necessarily. It's just not a medical diagnosis within the framework of the DSM itself. It is still considered very much a diagnosis in criminal justice and forensic psychiatric circles. AFAIK its still tested for using the PCL-R test developed by Hare and has known diagnostic criteria as a result.

Your corner therapist isn't going to test for it...but the forensic psychiatrist hired to pursue mitigating circumstances for a pre-sentencing report very likely will.

HTH

smilie_girl_029_zpse5f45dd8.gif
Attention: New thread is open and this one will close in five minutes...

Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The amazing thing to me is that the Defense had the chutzpah to bring these texts into evidence to go to her claim that she feared for her life and that Travis was threatening and abusive!!! I hope JM hits them hard in closing or rebuttal! IMO, Travis's own words are more damning that any silly broken finger, fake sexual bondage acts, or name-calling (*advertiser censored*, three hole wonder), etc.

It's clear that Travis never laid a hand on her. His only 'weapon' was the written word. He threatened to expose her for what she really is - an evil, sociopathic liar. He stood up to her and it cost him his life! We need to know what this evil witch did to Travis to cause him to go into such a rant! It had to be horrific! Probably so horrific that Travis was too embarrassed to tell even his closest friends about it.

She deserves the DP 10x over!

JMO
It really is incredible isnt it. Travis realized she was a true physcopathic nutcase and that she was playing an evil twisted game wth him. It is one of the worst examples of phsychological abuse she was doing to him with all the head games. All of us trail watchers are seeing her in action and getting a small taste of what it must have been like for him.

I suspect what she did to him was exactly what she is using as her fake story of calling him a pedophile. I bet that was one of the things she accused him of and she threatened to tell his friends.

IMO I think she has done this before to other men. I think she has used the "child pedophile" accusations before. She knows it is one of the most serious types of accusations to accuse someone of.

But I think it is even worse. What really scares me is I think she herself may have been a child abuser. Here is why I think that. We have seen her twist things around like saying the gun was Travis gun, but it was the gun she brought. There are other examples too.

I think its very possible she herself may have abused some young child or maybe a young relative and she uses this allegation against Travis.
Of all the sick things to accuse someone of, she had to have gotten the idea from somewhere and it is very possible she herself may be what she accuses him of. Wonder if she did any babysitting during her younger years. It is real scary this person. If there is anybody out there that was a victim of Jodi for any reason, I wish they would come forward and tell the prosecuters.

No, not necessarily. It's just not a medical diagnosis within the framework of the DSM itself. It is still considered very much a diagnosis in criminal justice and forensic psychiatric circles. AFAIK its still tested for using the PCL-R test developed by Hare and has known diagnostic criteria as a result.

Your corner therapist isn't going to test for it...but the forensic psychiatrist hired to pursue mitigating circumstances for a pre-sentencing report very likely will.

HTH

Based on what you are saying, just to plug it into the discussion on sociopathy vs. psychopathy, is that the difference between the two is who is doing the diagnosing. If it is a therapeutic psychiatrist, the patient is diagnosed as sociopathic, whereas if it is a forensic psychiatrist, the "patient"/perpetrator is diagnosed as psychopathic. Yes? No? Thanks for your insight by the way.

he should also ask her [expert witness] when the defendant is a prolific liar, how do you assess whether or not the story you're told is the truth? The expert has nothing to go on but jodi's word and how much is that worth? nothing.

----------
I am dreading hearing these "experts" go on and on about how Jodi fits the abused woman profile perfectly. OF COURSE she had a fog! She was traumatized and in mortal terror! PTSD to the max. And this will also explain some of her inability to be honest, due to her shame and ongoing fear.

Blech!

Does anyone have a link to a whole-house floor plan? I am reading Det Flores report, and he indicates that at least one if not both of the roommates had rooms upstairs by Travis?

Ifinally watched that 48 hrs interview with Jodi and I cannot believe the lies this woman told with such a straight face and did not blink an eye while doing it. She also stated that her and God and Travis knew what happened and that she felt at peace knowing that God knew the truth about her innocence. I am truly shocked! If she can do this so calmly and convincingly then she is a good liar and even worse, a convincing killer. I cannot imagine that Travis would not be fooled by her cunning.

And if I were on that jury, I would consider JA's behavior condescending and offensive. With every repeated lie she tells, she's saying to them that she thinks they're just a bunch of stupid fools that can't see through her transparent BS.

Agree, in essence she is saying "FU"!

I transcribed the first part of this text:

Do not call me. And do not text me anything. The next thing I want is this michelle K that is friends with Elena(?) that nobody knows but knows details about my life. Not one other thing ever. Until you have that information. Its 15 minutes it would take to get the info. But you won't take 15 minutes....
Oh~ AWESOME! :great: tytyty (There goes my hunch, which is fine with me!) I still want to know more about this.

Regarding Wendi Andriano and her domestic violence claims...I found a small snippet from the Arizona Judicial/S.C. page:

"The defendant presented some evidence that she was a domestic violence victim and may have been sexually abused in her childhood. The court found this mitigation did not warrant substantial weight because the evidence established that Andriano did not kill her husband while defending against a domestic violence attack, and the alleged sexual abuse was remote in time and thus minimally relevant."

So does this mean that if the Jury believes Jodi's 'engraged Travis' story they may absolve her of wrongdoing? This worries me kinda.

From the content I infer that "someone" told Jodi something about TA (pedophelia?) and she wouldn't tell him who. ) of course there was no "someone" ).......that's only part of it for sure but I think that element is there

I think that text refers to Jodi's 'story' of meeting a woman in a restaraunt in Yreka that also knew Travis and told her who he was dating. It was something along those lines. And he knew she was lying.

The support jodi arias website is taking donations to be deposited into her comissary.
Will she be able to shop the comissary from death row. Anyways the website has their own rendition and pictures to support his innocence.

o/t; Hey Katydid2. I have never seen anyone else with this nickname. My beloved grandma used to call me 'Katydid' when I was a little girl. You too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500