Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #81

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhere, somebody made a re-enactment and showed him on a sheet dragging him feet first. But in the picture with her foot and pants, it does look like she is dragging him with his head towards her.

Regarding the baseboard photo with Travis' shoulder looking like a dark blob in the upper left corner. I first thought it was a shoe! Then a poster pointed out that you can see the exact same blood track on on his shoulder when this baseboard photo is lighted.

There is an inconsistency with these photos that has not really been resolved and may never be - why is she pulling him OUT of the bathroom AWAY from the shower in the dragging photo?

Maybe she was turning him around? That's my best guess. It was turning out to be more difficult than she thought to move his body. And he was still conscious (she hadn't cut his throat yet) and maybe begging for help, or praying. You can imagine this would be disturbing and she would have to shut him up so she slashes his throat---all the time trying to position his body back into the shower-- and he's still looking at her.

So she shoots him.

Somewhere, somebody made a re-enactment and showed him on a sheet dragging him feet first. But in the picture with her foot and pants, it does look like she is dragging him with his head towards her.

I think the photo with her at his head might have been taken just as she finished cutting his neck. I used to think she was turning him around at this time but have changed my mind. Now I think she probably dragged him back to the shower by his feet. No reason to turn him around. She would not have been actually dragging him in that photo since she would be dragging him away from the shower area which can be seen in the background. IMO

I found it rather ironic when Nurmi had JA step down from the witness stand to put her arm around his co-council and just as JA started to put her arm behind her co-council whipped her head around. I'm sure someone said something to get her attention at that moment but we didn't hear it on live tv. Sorry, but I cracked up laughing b/c it looked to us viewers that even her council didn't trust her not to slit their throat. Maybe someone knows how to grab youtube footage of it?

The girls are drinking wine and playing sleuth and going thru Jodi's MySpace photos trying to find some discrepancy with the brown/blonde hair and the ring finger. Jodi uploaded the album below on Feb. 29 2008. We are trying to use the evidence (location, testimony) to determine if some of these were taken after Jan 2008 but having a hard time finding and matching. The 1st photo shows her with brown hair but according to her she didn't dye it until April 2008 so it may be pre-Travis. There is one of her holding a camera with that finger straight as a poker in Oklahoma. Does anyone remember how many times she went to Ok? I don't know how to embed the url so I hope this worked.

http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias/photos/22751045#{"ImageId":18635808}

I think the photo with her at his head might have been taken just as she finished cutting his neck. I used to think she was turning him around at this time but have changed my mind. Now I think she probably dragged him back to the shower by his feet. No reason to turn him around. She would not have been actually dragging him in that photo since she would be dragging him away from the shower area which can be seen in the background. IMO

I agree ... Throat slashing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liken Nurmi's adventure in this case to trying to put out a forest fire with a water pistol. He keeps leading her and she keeps blabbing until she undoes everything he tried to cover over. :twocents:

Nurmi will be happy to keep ja off of death row. I think that is all he is hoping for. Moo

sent from droid dna

Regarding the baseboard photo with Travis' shoulder looking like a dark blob in the upper left corner. I first thought it was a shoe! Then a poster pointed out that you can see the exact same blood track on on his shoulder when this baseboard photo is lighted.

There is an inconsistency with these photos that has not really been resolved and may never be - why is she pulling him OUT of the bathroom AWAY from the shower in the dragging photo?

Maybe she was turning him around? That's my best guess. It was turning out to be more difficult than she thought to move his body. And he was still conscious (she hadn't cut his throat yet) and maybe begging for help, or praying. You can imagine this would be disturbing and she would have to shut him up so she slashes his throat---all the time trying to position his body back into the shower-- and he's still looking at her.

So she shoots him.

Maybe she was kicking him

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread -- new here...

I wish JM would address the Jan 22 2008 reason of the 'Jodi made-up fight.' Didn't Jodi state it was because she had already lent Travis money and now he wanted $200 more. When she wouldn't give it to him he started getting physical with her?

I find this so hard to believe. Hopefully, this will be part of JM's rebuttal.
WELCOME to WS. You'll be glad you came.

It's amazing to me that Jodi lies about things she doesn't need to lie about. She lies for the sake of lying in true psychopathic form! Every answer of hers is designed for wiggle room. Juan has to work like a plow horse to finally get her to commit to answer... And her new answer contradicts a previous one! She thinks with so much word salad out there ... She will confuse at least one juror.

I don't think so :)

Like why lie about the third gas can? Why lie about her finger injured during the murder?

The third gas can I get. It's critical in her getting through Arizona without a stop, IIRC. The finger injury is another thing altogether. I guess she'd rather try and pin it on Travis than admit it happened during the murder when she was fogified.

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread -- new here...

I wish JM would address the Jan 22 2008 reason of the 'Jodi made-up fight.' Didn't Jodi state it was because she had already lent Travis money and now he wanted $200 more. When she wouldn't give it to him he started getting physical with her?

I find this so hard to believe. Hopefully, this will be part of JM's rebuttal.

Not only that but the texts from that same day show TA lent her money.

111rx2w.jpg
[/IMG]

So why did he keep having sex with her? Honestly? <modsnip> I really believe he thought she was no threat and he could keep her around for party times. He had plenty of warning and should have cut all ties to her-but yet, he didn't. Yeah, Jodi's a freakasaurus. But there is something not so angelic about Travis. He should have steered clear of her. Instead, we find him still entertaining her up to the moment of his death. I don't think we have the whole picture.

Did you hear the jurors questions?

Jurors are in Juan pocket. They love him. IMO

I did hear the jurors' questions. Doesn't influence my opinion of Juan. As we well know, juries are not always correct in their assessments.

The girls are drinking wine and playing sleuth and going thru Jodi's MySpace photos trying to find some discrepancy with the brown/blonde hair and the ring finger. Jodi uploaded the album below on Feb. 29 2008. We are trying to use the evidence (location, testimony) to determine if some of these were taken after Jan 2008 but having a hard time finding and matching. The 1st photo shows her with brown hair but according to her she didn't dye it until April 2008 so it may be pre-Travis. There is one of her holding a camera with that finger straight as a poker in Oklahoma. Does anyone remember how many times she went to Ok? I don't know how to embed the url so I hope this worked.

http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias/photos/22751045#{"ImageId":18635808}

old my space dates some times don't show - but the dates on the comments do, thats one way - or for some reason a friend brought it up on her ipad - and all the exact dates of everything showed up :waitasec:

Arias mystery: Who was in the car with Gus Searcy? - YouTube

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It's not just that he can't get a lawyer, but how clueless he is about how the law works.

Does anyone think he'll be called back? I gotta hand it to the court observers here. I would feel so slimy and creeped out if this guy was within a mile of me.
smiley-scared002.gif

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;cK2tKXVO_0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK2tKXVO_0c[/video]

The talking heads talk absolute nonsense on this clip by the way, I just loved the title :)

And this is probably one of the funniest self promotional websites I've ever seen ..

http://www.thecharm.info/author.shtml

So why did he keep having sex with her? Honestly? Was he that stupid? I really believe he thought she was no threat and he could keep her around for party times. He had plenty of warning and should have cut all ties to her-but yet, he didn't. Yeah, Jodi's a freakasaurus. But there is something not so angelic about Travis. He should have steered clear of her. Instead, we find him still entertaining her up to the moment of his death. I don't think we have the whole picture.

IMO every guys fantasy is to have a sexually adventurous partner like Jodi. Just for a little while. Jodi would do anything.

He like many men are kinda flattered at first to have her unbridled lust. Problem is, it gets old fast...it's smothering, controlling, the lies the manipulation.

He thought he handled it. She was in California!

I did hear the jurors' questions. Doesn't influence my opinion of Juan. As we well know, juries are not always correct in their assessments.

Do you think this jury is assessing Juan? Or the defendant?

I think Juan and the jurors are on the same page. Many of their questions reflect HIS style in both tone and sarcasm.

Maybe she was turning him around? .

I think he went down on all fours in the hallway at some point and she sat on him and pulled his head back and slit his throat. She is trying to turn him around.

So why did he keep having sex with her? Honestly? Was he that stupid? I really believe he thought she was no threat and he could keep her around for party times. He had plenty of warning and should have cut all ties to her-but yet, he didn't. Yeah, Jodi's a freakasaurus. But there is something not so angelic about Travis. He should have steered clear of her. Instead, we find him still entertaining her up to the moment of his death. I don't think we have the whole picture.

This is where the expert testimony will come in, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti