Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gus Searcy was on Greta last night.

Gus explained his take on the killing, which was that JA was verbally abusive and controlling. He knew this, he says, because as her mentor, she confided in him twice per week via phone.

He said he assumed that Travis lost his temper, Jodi defended herself, and TA ended up dead.

He also said that JA did not bring a gun with her to Mesa.

He believed this, he said, because Travis slept after sex. And so if JA had brought a gun, she would have simply shot him as he slept.

In other words, just Gus being Gus.

Was Gus there ? Doesn't he know that ROOMMATES were home from 4 am until 3-4 PM on 6/4 and returning around 6 PM ? Gus obviously is blinded by his sick affection for Arias ...

I could not believe that---what was she looking for? Why would she grab that trash can and paw through it? It makes zero sense. At least I understand why she wanted her makeup--I think she thought she could sweet talk Flores and use her so called "charms" on him.

She thought Flores had planted. Her makeup in the garbage can:floorlaugh:

None of my live feeds are working......grrrrrrr!!! Anyone have a seal anywhere?

When I was going through my divorce from a not so nice guy, I lost 30 pounds in 2 months. My dr said my body was stuck in a 'fright/flight' response due to the stress of the divorce. Meaning I got stuck in the anxiety of raising the children alone, the finances along with the constant harrassement and unkindness of the person I was divorcing. I never knew what would happen next. One day I came home to no electricity because it was in his name and he decided that he didn't want that. Then he would hold back child support until I did whatever he requested. He sent eviction notices through UPS. I had to get a restraining order for the constant phone calls and messages. One day, for a 2 hours period, he called and filled up the caller id and message box. The constant stress was overwhelming.

But I remember every low blow and callous thing that went on.

Kelly

So sorry you had to go through that :(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

When I was going through my divorce from a not so nice guy, I lost 30 pounds in 2 months. My dr said my body was stuck in a 'fright/flight' response due to the stress of the divorce. Meaning I got stuck in the anxiety of raising the children alone, the finances along with the constant harrassement and unkindness of the person I was divorcing. I never knew what would happen next. One day I came home to no electricity because it was in his name and he decided that he didn't want that. Then he would hold back child support until I did whatever he requested. He sent eviction notices through UPS. I had to get a restraining order for the constant phone calls and messages. One day, for a 2 hours period, he called and filled up the caller id and message box. The constant stress was overwhelming.

Kelly

So sorry you had to go through that. *Hugs*

That's not necessarily indicative of a sign of intelligence or lack thereof though (assuming that's the implication based on the quoted portion).

I went back a couple of years later for my HSED but I dropped out at 17 with a 3.9 GPA and taking mostly advanced placement classes, including 3 languages. I had a lot of family problems that made living at home impossible. So I quit school, moved out, and went to work full time to support myself. Common sense is another thing entirely, of course, and I much regret having dropped out and losing out on a likely scholarship and therefore college too. ;)

(Sorry for the off topic, folks, and not intended to defend Jodi - I just feel the need to point out people may not finish high school for many reasons apart from ability.)

I'm not saying Jodi is stupid, but she is also not a genius. She ended her formal education early and also left her family. It appears she reads alot and watches alot of movies, and picks up alot of words and ideas that way. But she doesn't always pick the best word or use it correctly. Alot of it is just her personality, she does and says whatever she wants to, and bluffs her way thru. Most people in her life, have probably just let get away with whatever she says, so she feels it is working for her. If she ever went head-to-head was the right know it all, who called her out on it, there would probably be another killing.

My teenage son just added AZ time to my world clock on my iPhone ...:)

Whooo hoooo! Now you all won't have to deal with me asking at the start of every week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe she grabbed all the bedding and the camera somehow got in there.

I think she ran out of time during "clean up" and left in a haste. re: roommates :twocents:

It's also possible that she threw it in the bed and then threw it in the wash by accident.

If you believe there is no such thing as a perfect crime, then even psycho/sociopaths make mistakes.

I don't think psycho/sociopaths want to get caught, but Freud would probably say they do on the subconscious level. :twocents:

Was Gus there ? Doesn't he know that ROOMMATES were home from 4 am until 3-4 PM on 6/4 and returning around 6 PM ? Gus obviously is blinded by his sick affection for Arias ...

People like Arias and Gus have a tremendous amount of hatred for a man like JM. Birds of a feather flock together. Darkness and light. Good and evil.

Weren't any.

No problem recovering deleted files from the external Micro SD/SD Adapter aka "Memory Stick [Pro] Duo".

But I'd really like to know how they went about examining the internal memory chip on the PCB of a laundered (wet, soaped and agitated) SONY H9.

SONYH9PCB_zps39e1d526.jpg

Whatever brand of top-load washer that was, don't buy one.

She has one heck of a vocabulary to be a drop out. Wonder where she learned all those words she uses.

And to come up with all the BS in such a crazy azz way. She keeps me in a dang fog.

I think she has The Big Book of Big Words. There are more than three thousand words in it.

Kelly

Very sorry to hear, momof7. If you are a glass half full type of person, though, alot of people pay good money to shed 30 pounds in a 2-month period! Sounds like you've made a great adjustment and are in a much better place in life now.

Odds of getting 4 FULL days of trial this week are about the same of hitting a mutli-state lottery jackpot.

There's a story that the court will be "dark" on Thursday because a witness will be unavailable, so I think you've already hit the nail on the head.

I'm not saying Jodi is stupid, but she is also not a genius. She ended her formal education early and also left her family. It appears she reads alot and watches alot of movies, and picks up alot of words and ideas that way. But she doesn't always pick the best word or use it correctly. Alot of it is just her personality, she does and says whatever she wants to, and bluffs her way thru. Most people in her life, have probably just let get away with whatever she says, so she feels it is working for her. If she ever went head-to-head was the right know it all, who called her out on it, there would probably be another killing.

I agree with most of your post. I do think she's not very bright at all. I find her to be quite stupid.

My teenage son just added AZ time to my world clock on my iPhone ...:)

Whooo hoooo! Now you all won't have to deal with me asking at the start of every week!

Be careful with that...you may be showing up to places waaaaaay too early now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhoule