Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the trial started early today?

Everybody's been worried about you, Steely, because we hadn't heard from you for a couple of days. Hopefully you have an appropriate Jodi-esque story to tell, like a secret mission in Afghanistan or abduction by aliens. Nothing involving missing license plates, though.

I think the headstand was 100% for Flores, just another attention-seeking device. It took him too long to return to the room.

I think she thought doing the headstand would bring more blood to her brain and make her smarter so she'd have answers for the pics Flores was about to show her.

Remember how she said she had a shoulder injury from TA supposedly 'body-slamming her' and it still hurts to this very day (4 years later) No way she would be able to handstand with an injured shoulder. :furious:

JMO - this portion, the acrobatics, should have been shown to the jury as it clearly demonstrates both her state of mind and her physical being. I know lawyers will say it is prejudicial, Nurmi probably argued against it - however the defendant performed it, they deserve to have the jury be aware of their "state of mind". This stuff makes me nuts - if the defendent is a dumb arrogant murdering freak, the jury deserves to know it. Same with the slashing tires, intimidating emails etc. :furious:

Hello everyone - I'm waiting for the shenanigans to begin and I had to share something that has been on my mind the past few weeks - I just can't stop thinking about these jurors and how frustrated they must be! Thank goodness they're not sequestered. Has anyone else thought about how much money, PTO, and sanity these people have lost over this amazingly slow trial?

I agree with you too ~

But.... this picture is just NOT RIGHT for there to have been only one person there :banghead:

The picture was taken accidentally. The angle shows the camera is NOT on the floor, it's at hip level... The camera looks to be back a few feet behind whoever is dragging/wrapping him in blanket.. There has to be 2 people in order for this picture to have happened - one dragging and one with camera!
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad64/SoulShynz9293/shower_travis_murder_pics_xtralarge.jpg (last image taken at 5:33:32)

I heard Flores tell Jodi he thought there was more than one intruder but I thought that was to purposefully mislead Jodi. But apparently he really DID think there was more than one which I didn't realize.

http://youtu.be/HelfB6s-Raw?t=1m32s

So I still think that that scenario is entirely possible. And as to why she hasn't thrown that person under the proverbial bus (as some insist is proof there wasn't anyone else) well, as pointed out, if she did that then she'd be branded with premeditation. There's no way she can indict someone else without indicting herself. Also, if there is another person, s/he is likely helping her on the outside as part of their arrangement/agreement?

Who knows :banghead:

When I was going through my divorce from a not so nice guy, I lost 30 pounds in 2 months. My dr said my body was stuck in a 'fright/flight' response due to the stress of the divorce. Meaning I got stuck in the anxiety of raising the children alone, the finances along with the constant harrassement and unkindness of the person I was divorcing. I never knew what would happen next. One day I came home to no electricity because it was in his name and he decided that he didn't want that. Then he would hold back child support until I did whatever he requested. He sent eviction notices through UPS. I had to get a restraining order for the constant phone calls and messages. One day, for a 2 hours period, he called and filled up the caller id and message box. The constant stress was overwhelming.

But I remember every low blow and callous thing that went on.

Kelly
I hear ya, my post divorce life was about the same as yours. I suffered alot of abuse, once he threw me at a wall and there was a perfect outline in the drywall of my body and a couple of days later one of his friends came over, pointed it out and laughed at it.

ps, He's still alive!!

Well, I had a picture of Matt that I had saved and did post it here, but it was removed......not sure exactly why, since he appears to be a player in this case. No biggie, just sayin'.

I think he is off limits because we do not know if what Jodi has said is true because he has not testified so he is still an innocent party. If he does, his picture will be out there because of court. So I think that is how it goes??

Two points of interest.

If the shelves in Travis's closet couldn't hold the weight(or would have flipped up) of Jodi then she wouldn't have been able to get the gun like she said she did.
This would mean that she would have to have brought the gun with her.
She also said that she grabbed the gun with her left hand which would make it even more unlikely as it would be a farther reach to get the gun.

The other is the knife.The ME said that the knives from the kitchen knife block were not the knives that did the stabbing.
If you see the stab wounds to Travis's back the blade of the knife was a very wide blade(wider than any of the kitchen knife) so if the kitchen knives were not used in the stabbing then she would have had to bring the knife with her.

Either one of these senarios would prove premeditation in it's self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz