trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, this just reminded me there was something on the first page of the last thread I meant to watch when I got home.

Thanks, mods, for reminding me ;)

Twitter is saying someone in the public side of the court room puked.

If it's because JA got caught doing something against the rulez and is being handcuffed, then it's fine with me.

Sometimes I feel like I'm totally wasting my time trying to hear the live testimony.....Why am I doing this to myself?

Okay, I've wanted to barf a few times too....let's get em cleaned up and rollin!

Can someone fill me in on what all happened today? Good day for the prosecution?

6:55 PM

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

The Judge left the bench. Then someone just barfed on the spectator side of the Arias courtroom. Can this day get any better?

Which side ? Oh my

Just saw it was Ariass side.....figures...just sayin

Seal back up ...does the DT need more time to coach RS for when JM queries his creativeness again :waiting:

At this point I've spent so much time staring longingly at that seal, I feel like I should take it to dinner.

Nothing but dinner, though. You don't want to move too soon.

6:55 PM

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

The Judge left the bench. Then someone just barfed on the spectator side of the Arias courtroom. Can this day get any better?

Geez, did someone have a liquid lunch over on that side? Well, this should kill the rest of the day :tsktsk:

Bringing this question over from the previous thread....

Which twin is JA's mother? Is she wearing the solid blue shirt or the other one?

brought over from last thread
OMG in the re-run on HLN
Juan: and speculating means it could be made up right
Doc: looks to DT
Camera on DT
Willmott: shakes head NO
Doc: embarrassed, states yes

This judge needs to instruct Wilmott NOT to signal answers to the witness as to what to say..

RRRRR!

Apparently someone puked on the spectator side of the Arias Courtroom- per tweets.

Probably the woman I saw drinking two litres of red soft drink right from the bottle earlier, maybe it had a little vodka in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abbeybabzxx