trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

Status
Not open for further replies.
6:55 PM

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

The Judge left the bench. Then someone just barfed on the spectator side of the Arias courtroom. Can this day get any better?

eWWWW

Perhaps we won't be back today!
fran

WildAboutTrial: Someone vomited in the spectator section so the seal is back up. I am about to vomit as well. #JodiArias

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Someone vomited in the spectator section so the seal is back up. I am about to vomit as well. #JodiArias

I'm losing my freakin' mind waiting for this thing to begin!

Ok, it's obvious court is over for today. Someone hurled - and you know any excuse is a good excuse to end early with this judge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amster
I'm so sad for the family and loved ones of Travis....this is not the way our justice system was meant to work.

Respectfully, I kind of think it IS pretty much exactly how our system is supposed to work. I do feel horrible for Travis's family having to sit thru this. Especially, after losing him so tragically, then having to hear this woman slander him when he can't defend himself. The way JA has handled this is wrong wrong wrong.

However, as far as our justice system, I do think this is basically, exactly how it's supposed to work. JA has a right to a fair trial, to present a defense, to a jury of her peers, etc., etc. Just like all of us would want if we or someone we cared about was on trial for murder.

I think she's getting a fair trial. And thats what we want, because, if she doesn't, they can appeal it. The judge has to let JW go thru all this (the test questions) if that is the strategy the defense chooses (for better or worse and I think maybe worse I don't know). Juan got to take as long as he wanted (he's much more effective in most observer's opinions and more entertaining tho Im not saying that's his goal)and there are folks who thought it was belabored. My point is that they are giving her a fair trial.

It's the defense job to defend and the prosecutor's job to prosecute. And the judges job to make sure each side gets a fair chance. Thats what they are doing IMO. It's very interesting to watch.

Beth Karas InSession
Court was about to resume with the questions to jurors when a spectator got sick in the gallery. She vomited at her seat and again in the hallway. #JodiArias

oh for crying out loud. literally.
i put things on hold for this crap! lol

Re-posting from earlier page...

About Jodi's mother... if she (Jodi's mother) rented the car Jodi was packing when she was arrested, doesn't it look as if the mother knew what had happened in Mesa and was helping Jodi to leave town? Was she ever questioned?

Ok, it's obvious court is over for today. Someone hurled - and you know any excuse is a good excuse to end early with this judge.

You can bet on that. No way this is coming back today. I wonder if they are going to go tomorrow then?

OK...this is hilarious!

I know it shouldn't be. We all know why we are here and see the big picture - and that is Travis.

But the sideshow we are getting in the process...well let's just say you can't make this stuff up!

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 1m
Court is now in recess until tomorrow morning at 1:30 pm ET/10:30 am in Phoenix. #JodiArias

eWWWW

Perhaps we won't be back today!
fran

Yeah, I'm not generally supportive of them knocking off early but I'm not supportive of exposure to biohazard a either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80