trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

Status
Not open for further replies.
???? I am trying to catch up...what's new huh!! What is this about...first time I am hearing this. True or joke?

True. JA came over while Travis had a bunch of friends over. He told her she couldn't stay as there wasn't enough room. So she slept under the Christmas tree.

What's so odd about that?? :floorlaugh:

In the very first post of every thread there is a media link that has you tube posts of the daily testimony.

Im not sure when she was on the stand, but I do remember her face being on the clip of the video on you tube, so you should be able to find it pretty easily.

Hope that helps.

ETA - try this link and scroll through the pages. It should be there

*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

sorry to quote my own post - but heres the youtube link to MiMi Hall's testimony. Audio only though, sorry
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7EN8uoD-Q"]Jodi Arias Trial Day 1 (Audio Only) - YouTube[/ame]

So, I have a question for any of the psych professionals here. I was talking with my Psych Major daughter about Dr. Fog's testimony, and she asked me if he administered a "malingering" test after he had a suspicion that JA had lied on the PTSD test. I know nothing about these tests, but did anyone hear that the doctor administered a "malingering" test or any other test that would have flushed out her lying about "Traowmatic [sic] Event" in question? If not, would that be standard practice?

Testimony from the first couple of days of the trial is not available that I can find. There is audio that someone else posted but no video. Only recently has video of opening statements been posted. I believe MiMi was one of the first witnesses on the stand (though I could be wrong about that).

But, audio is better than nothing! :)

I found it and posted below your post and above this one. :seeya:

:wave: I tend to agree. That seems like the most likely scenario. Another poster said she wouldn't take it with her because if they found that was the only thing missing, it would point to her. I hadn't thought of that before.

Yeah, after I posted that theory I remembered that it was Travis' camera, not hers so I'm thinking she probably didn't even intend to take it, it was just caught up in the clothing she threw in the wash. For all she knew the photos that would identify her as being there had been deleted and of course she didn't know about Travis' angel snapping pictures while Jodi was killing him.

Not to be mean, but I would think the doc would take ANY female attention he got....KWIM?

Not mean at all...its the truth.

He reeks of desperation and loneliness. However, when I start to feel badly for the guy, I think back to when he was being a DB to JM on the stand and those feelings go away quickly.

I honestly don't know how anybody could speak to her face to face after seeing those photos. Det. Flores is an amazing man to be able to conduct those interviews without wretching or laughing.

Having said that, I am sure there are men out there who find JA sexually attractive and think of her as a three hole wonder. Add in JA's manipulative and seductive ways and I am sure there are lots of men and women out there who find her appealing.

I have just one thing to say to that : :sick:

can anyone answer my question about Mi Mi? Is their a youtube of her on the stand?
TIA..

Marie (Mimi) Hall was, I think, the States first witness. The Day One YouTube video starts with audio only, over a still image of the witness. Still, you can hear her testimony.

Page One of each thread carries a lot of useful links and one of the handiest for tracking down details is the 'Timeline' thread. HTH

http://youtu.be/Ip7EN8uoD-Q

ETA: beaten to it!

You would think that a psych who has worked as long as Dr Samuels would have seen right away what Jodi was. Det Flores clearly did, and played right along, knowing she was pulling out all of her best and most used tricks in interrogation. Either Samuels knows and is pretending he doesn't, or is bambuzzled. Jodi and her ilk are exactly WHY they are using Dr Hare's test with parole boards, right? Because even when their old charm 'em and razzle dazzle 'em tricks don't work anymore, they engage in therapy to learn new and better ways of manipulating people!

Just popping in this morning to say I am not going to be able to be around much today . . . (dreaded yearly physical with Dr.) and a meeting later in the day.

Hoping someone will be around to transcribe for those who are not able to watch or listen to the trial . . . any takers?

I can't. I have to leave at 10:00 AZ time. Plus this time change makes it late for me.

Sorry!

There has been debate about TA not being able to refuse and some have taken offense at that but I thought this was interesting...

http://www.webmd.com/sex/features/sex-drive-how-do-men-women-compare

Men are just phyisologically different then females. Not wanting to start up the debate as to weather one can resist or not I just thought this was interesting.

40% of women reported some sort of sexual problem -- most commonly low sexual desire -- but only 12% report feeling distressed about it.

Haha. My take on the above excerpt: Well, women just don't find it troubling that they don't find that gas-passing, hairy, nose-picking lump in the barcalounger appealing.

You would think that a psych who has worked as long as Dr Samuels would have seen right away what Jodi was. Det Flores clearly did, and played right along, knowing she was pulling out all of her best and most used tricks in interrogation. Either Samuels knows and is pretending he doesn't, or is bambuzzled. Jodi and her ilk are exactly WHY they are using Dr Hare's test with parole boards, right? Because even when their old charm 'em and razzle dazzle 'em tricks don't work anymore, they engage in therapy to learn new and better ways of manipulating people!

I'll go with pretending he doesn't.

True. JA came over while Travis had a bunch of friends over. He told her she couldn't stay as there wasn't enough room. So she slept under the Christmas tree.

What's so odd about that?? :floorlaugh:

Travis: "You can't stay"
JA's warped translation: "Sleep under the Christmas Tree"

And nobody saw this coming, huh? NUTS!

Not mean at all...its the truth.

He reeks of desperation and loneliness. However, when I start to feel badly for the guy, I think back to when he was being a DB to JM on the stand and those feelings go away quickly.

He's a married man.

Feel badly for Missus Richard M. Samuels.

Wonder if she knew about the card(s) and the book...

40% of women reported some sort of sexual problem -- most commonly low sexual desire -- but only 12% report feeling distressed about it.

Haha. My take on the above excerpt: Well, women just don't find it troubling that they don't find that gas-passing, hairy, nose-picking lump in the barcalounger appealing.

I don't laugh out loud often but this one made me!!!

Amazing....even with all his education he is still amazingly inept.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Doc Sammy is getting paid... I bet that was his main concern...:twocents:

One of our guys in the shop cut his finger OFF at the 1st knuckle this morning...if we ran this place like Stephens runs her court room, I guess we would be closed for a 2 weeks. I understand that someone vomiting, puking, hurling, whatever in the court room would cause a delay but the rest of the day....sheesh, I really feel sorry for this jury. I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173