trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the ribbons are staying? What was the earlier mis reporting about? ty

I am hating the jurors questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First rule of thumb is if someone tells you they are suicidal you have a duty to ask if they have planned anything and if so what is the plan.

And if it's JA, the second thing you do is offer to help in any way that you can. You know, pull the trigger, hang the rope.....however one can be of assistance.

I think someone on the jury works in mental health or is at least very familiar with it. There were some questions that were asked that might worry some people because they seemed like they were really asking for his professional opinion, but to me it seemed more like the person asking already knew the answers to their questions but wanted to see what he would say.

I loved the question about any other diagnosis he'd given her.

AND!! (Following on HLN, so not really live) They just asked if he knew where she was when she 'came out of her fog' & he said AS SHE WENT THROUGH THE POLICE CHECK POINT AT HOOVER DAM, REALIZED HER HANDS COVERED IN BLOOD etc! I'm beginning to LOVEthis doc! He's been the very best at pointing out all of her inconsisities to date! Of course, she testified it was somewhere in the desert right before the check point! Keep on talkin':jail:, good doctor, keep on talkin'...

and how convenient that she came out of the fog and got cleaned up before the checkpoint. If the Hoover Dam checkpoint story is even true.

JA is positively busting out all over today:

RedSweater_zps93e3a751.jpg

She has to accentuate her bust for the male jurors, you know! Then they'll have sympathy for her. *advertiser censored*.

Hey everyone, I just got back home and started reading, I've noticed a few posts have mentioned Travis' family still wearing their ribbons. Can someone tell me what's going on with that? Thanks :)

Just before court the DT came out of chambers and it was reported by tweeters that TA's family were instructed to remove the ribbons etc. that were in support of Travis.

It was presumed that the DT brought this to the attention of the court and then it was posted that TA's family was looking quite upset.

Now it appears TA's family are still displaying the ribbons.

Not sure if we got good information or exactly what is going on.

How this family can remain composed is beyond me.
Whoever was vile enough to make a complaint is, is, is…. beyond words of disgust.
Everyone should just wear BRIGHT ULTRAMARINE BLUE clothes & overwhelm that court room with it!

I agree. Jodi has to be in control. She may be winning some battles
(removal of the ribbons) but hopefully she will not win the war.

Chris Williams@chriswnews
female #JodiArias juror lets out loud cackle as juri leaves #Arias ctroom for lunch

So, the ribbons are staying? What was the earlier mis reporting about? ty

As much as I LOVE the ribbons, I really would not want ANYTHING getting between the needle and Jodi's vein. If the DT request them off, please just do it, IMO.

You can wear them while you witness the insertion of the catheter.

Chris Williams @chriswnews

#TravisAlexander family says they were told #JodiArias def requested they remove ribbons. Family refused. Supporters complied w/ #Arias req

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

Travis Alexander's brother-in-law just told me that the blue ribbons the family is wearing today signify "Justice for Travis."

I would love to hear some of the phone calls between Jodi and her mom. Her mom is probably relieved to have her out of her hair. I wonder if Jodi needed Tony's number?

If it is the jury she was looking at as they were leaving, the one juror who asked the *advertiser censored* question is probably the same one who asked the PTSD from a bad haircut question, and that juror is probably f'ing with her. Probably grinning at her, like poking at a lion in a zoo cage. Let her think she is making a relationship when that one is the one who cannot wait to say GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv