trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Williams @chriswnews

#TravisAlexander family says they were told #JodiArias def requested they remove ribbons. Family refused. Supporters complied w/ #Arias req

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

Travis Alexander's brother-in-law just told me that the blue ribbons the family is wearing today signify "Justice for Travis."

That doesn't make sense to me. Her supporters wouldn't have been wearing blue ribbons.:seeya:

I want ya'll to know I can understand that question.

I am very particular on how my hair looks. If my hair dresser does something different or I ask for a cut that I cannot manage I really think I go through PTSD.

It was prolly the "hairdresser" who ask that. Wasnt that juror #5 "Tricolor"

She could relate to customer having trama with their bad hair do's. If she is in fact a hairdresser.

I'm not a hairdresser, but if I WERE, and a client complained about my giving him/her a "bad haircut," I might be effusively apologetic, but not traumatized.

Maybe the question was also a tongue-in-cheek reference to the doc's locks -- a little longish in the back.

OMG - he doesn't know about her stating she DROPPED the knife!!!!!

Has this been brought up at all with the Defense? Surely the fact that she remembers something during the period she is supposed to have no memory would be something they need to address. Have I just missed it? If so how did they justify it based on his explanation of PTSD and memory loss.

JA said at one point she remembered having the knife and it hitting the tile and remembers the sound it made. How is she can remember parts of the slaughter? And if the only symptoms she has of PTSD is mild shaking of the hands, please. My whole body shook and I curled into a ball, closed my eyes so I would not remember. She does not suffer from PTSD!!!

That doesn't make sense to me. Her supporters wouldn't have been wearing blue ribbons.:seeya:

The supporters for Travis's family complied with JA's request, while Travis's family declined... and continues to wear the ribbons.

Doc's unbiased testimony is proven through his use of his "client's" first name, his gift, and his desire to believe her. Even going so far as dismissing her lies.
His professionalism is certainly called into question, as well as his conclusions.

During my lunch hour I watched some of the original 48 hours story on the case. Wow does Jodi look like a completely different person now! She looks like she's aged a good 15 years.

In the end, she says "I know I won't be the first innocent person convicted and sentenced. I would prefer the death penalty because I don't want to spend the rest of my life in prison". I thought it was interesting that she stated it that way, like she knows she'll be convicted.

She has aged! Even in the newest video! She looked younger! She's aged quite a bit

I hate this part too, I agree with LindaNJ.....why give this nut job more time on the stand? I am so ready for rebuttal....this puts me in a bad mood knowing that the DT gets another chance to get up and question this witness. I cannot wait for the DT to complete their CIC.
I am also angry that the friend of TA that was on NG last night is not going to be telling these jurors her story of JA confronting her.
As a person with a great regard for morals/ethics this sickens me (that ANYTHING can be said) and I am going to repost my 2 cents again: until they hold people responsible for perjury this is continue!

O/T
Adam Lanza's father met with one of his son's victim's parents. Kudos to him for agreeing. I hope they can find peace.

Did you also notice that she wasn't CONSISTANT, even though she was lying?? lol
This doc needs some h e l p!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members