trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, thanks!....I've been crying alot today. I was hoping for some good news...like JA was struck by lightening or something.

Jodi felt faint and needed a protien bar. That is why there was a recess. The two meals a day is not enough for her.

B.S. She has admited on the stand that she gives away the cookies. It's been said that she doesn't like the food they give her so she eats from the shop there that you buy stuff from.

She wanted a protein bar. Ummm...
I think it's time for my own mother to take over Jodi's meal monitoring. This is how it would work. "You eat what you are given or you don't eat at all! Go ahead, faint at the table. No one is going to care. It's your own fault for not eating what was made for you."

"Don't give me a dirty look girl! I'll take away all of your mini golf pencils. You think I am playing games?"

If Wilmont is going to review the history of abused children, probably starting with Cain and Abel, what are the chances JM will be even get close to begin questions before next Tuesday? For what? Anecdotal generalizations?

I believe some of our legal eagles on WS have previously posted that the DT is not allowed to directly discuss TA with ALV, only generals allowed.

Good evening everyone!
:seeya:

Watching NG and the continuing (albeit over for the day) testimony of the DV expert.

:doh:

Cannot wait for Juan Martinez however!!!

:D

Common theme with defense experts

Well in my 35 yrs. of experience...Well in the shelter....35 years experience/shelter
Second verse, same as the first :rocker: Everybody sing now....shelter shelter 35 years shelter shelter 35 years

You might want to add "I scored it twice!"

shelter shelter
35 years and I scored it twice
Twice, Twice, I scored it twice
shelter shelter

I feel drunk and I haven't had a drop of liquor.

Isn't she the one who is all giddy over JW? If so, she's delusional....

I don't know, I only saw her once on there (don't watch DD)when she said she was there for school to study DV. I saw her early on in the courtroom and then haven't for awhile. I mean this would have been the big day for her.

Stolen from someone on Twitter
BGURA8NCcAAj3aU.png:large

On HLN JA was feeling faint so they took a break today so she could have a protein bar.

JA, your going to hope you have enough in your prison commissary acct. to afford even a bag of popcorn.

Threads moving fast...bubbles going down rapidly...sugar high...my list of excuses. What's on your mind?

The young guys of Duran Duran are cute.. The end of Music Video of "Hungry Like The Wolf" is very eeery

Other than Mrs Lincoln not much

The Jalapeno-Cilantro Martini (Juantini?) I had a few of these at Chute club at the HLSRodeo refreshing with a little bite to it.

Ingredients
makes four 4 oz drinks

10-12 cilantro leaves
4 oz fresh sour mix (recipe below)
4 oz jalapeno syrup (recipe below)
8 oz high quality vodka

Muddle cilantro leaves in a shaker and add the rest of the ingredients to the shaker. Shake with ice until very chilled. Strain into sugar-rimmed martini glasses.

SOUR MIX
Combine equal amounts of freshly squeezed lemon juice and freshly squeezed lime juice.

JALAPENO SYRUP
1 cup water
1 cup sugar
5-6 jalapenos, seeds removed and sliced

In a saucepan, combine water and sugar over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until sugar dissolves (mixture will go from cloudy to clear). Bring to a boil and add sliced jalapenos. Return to simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes then turn off heat. Taste syrup to see if it tastes strongly enough of jalapeno. You can steep the jalapenos longer to get a stronger flavor. Pour through a strainer and let syrup cool.

Stored in a covered container in the refrigerator it will last about a week. Jalapeno flavor and spice will get stronger as the syrup ages.

Now I just need your chille relleno recipe and I will be fine. :)

Then why is she helping JA? Travis did not abuse her.

I haven't heard her say anything about Jodi yet. It's my understanding that she was paid to evaluate Jodi. If this is correct, I find it interesting that she has only been testifying in generalizations and hypotheticals so far. Did she write a report? I don't know if she did because it hasn't been mentioned. Over a day of testimony and no report has been mentioned.

Don't you think it's possible that she doesn't think Jodi was abused? Based upon what I've heard so far, I think that's very possible. Now, if she did write a report I'd still hold off on my evaluation of ALV until I know what she said.

She hasn't said anything offensive and hasn't said anything about Travis or Jodi. She hasn't done anything to help Jodi...so far.

So the reason for the break was because JA was feeling faint and they had to give her a protein bar.

Just saw multiples of this info..sorry for the repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member