trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I agree. I think the case that was before hers yesterday got to her. The person was sentenced to LWOP for stabbing the victim to death. Hopefully it scared the crap out of her.

Morning Softail,

No doubt!:moo:

Another thing us Tx's say is "I might could". Let me give you an example.

Person 1- Wanna go to the dinner tonight?

Parson 2- I might could, so long as I can finish up all this laundry.

----

I am very well aware that this is one of the most grammatically incorrect terms of ALL time, however, it just comes out. When I catch other people saying it, I will ask them if they knew they even said it, and usually they don't even know it. I didn't until someone pointed it out to me. I remember saying no I did not just say that, sure enough, I am very well aware NOW that I use that phrasing a lot.

Kinda like <Modsnip>have their own speak, too.

:snooty:

I have never heard anyone say "might could" ever. Must be a Houston thing. That is not to say I haven't heard many a Texan say weird stuff. :giggle:

:goodpost:

My exact sentiments! And if I may add that if she had a medical condition requiring special meal times, she would most certainly be attended to. Heaven knows that American prisoners live better and are treated better (example - sex change operations) than most people living in third world countries. She's a manipulator through and through.

My sympathies lie with the Alexander family.

Yep. She is fed 3 meals a day. She is only SERVED 2 times. It is up to her, as an adult to not eat her lunch before lunch time.

How is this even an issue after it has been explained ad nauseam?

Listen for it. It just slips right in there. You don't even know it. It's sneaky, and like I said, I had no idea. I'm tellin ya!

I know a lady who says, "I could have did," as in, "What I could have did was cook the vegetables first." But I always thought that was just her "thing."

OT. Sorry!

I'm looking at books about Scott Peterson for my Kindle. Is the book 'We the jury' any good? Any recommendations for books about him? Thanks!

I hope the jury is just as infuriated as I am that she is still lying. If she would have come clean and begged for mercy, she may have received a life sentence. If I were on the jury, I'd be so frustrated by her continued lies and defamation of character - on Travis' behalf - that I would have no problem giving her the death penalty.

I've run several scenarios of the photos through my mind as well. One thing I'm certain of is that she is lying about a photo shoot. In one of those photos, there is water on the lens, and thereafter, she had HIM cornered and seated in the shower stall. He wasn't slam dunking her. She just used the truth of water on the lens to weave a lie about him being mad about it.

At a minimum, her photo shoot defense is nothing short of BS. Those pictures were shot at such bizarre angles that an inexperienced kid with a camera could have done better than that. Whether or not he willingly took photos (the black widow used sex and shower to corner her prey), or she was stalking and took those pictures unbeknownst to him, or they were taken under duress - her defense of a planned photo shoot as to why she was taking photos of him in the shower is defeated by the lack of care she put into shooting those pictures.

This "photo shoot" makes no sense. Indoor photos can be very difficult getting the lighting just right. That shower would be extremely difficult place to photograph your subject. She would have needed a tripod, a light setup..it would have been very tedious...if she had any type of real photography skill. She talks about the Calvin Klein ad and capturing water drops...lol.

The photos look like someone with absolutely no skill..quickly pointing the camera and clicking. It bugs me when they refer to her as a "photographer". :banghead:

ok I'll bite.

I grew up with this one.
Every holiday, picnic, family get together!
now don't cheat!
what does this word mean?

Jaeatyet

Apologies if this was already posted.

Judge Welty denied the defense request to seal public records regarding the cost of the defense. Privileged info will be redacted (per standard procedure) but total hours billed, total dollars paid and the range of rates paid will be released.

She could have used on of her photo cards and put it in travis camera...easy to do.

When you take a picture, it records the type of camera you took the picture on. So, I think just moving a memory card from her camera to his camera wouldn't work. Plus, some camera types used to accept only their own brand of memory sticks.

I have a cannon point and shoot (elph) and a nikon D3100 and I can tell exactly which camera I used when I look at the metadata of the pictures.

This "photo shoot" makes no sense. Indoor photos can be very difficult getting the lighting just right. That shower would be extremely difficult place to photograph your subject. She would have needed a tripod, a light setup..it would have been very tedious...if she had any type of real photography skill. She talks about the Calvin Klein ad and capturing water drops...lol.

The photos look like someone with absolutely no skill..quickly pointing the camera and clicking. It bugs me when they refer to her as a "photographer". :banghead:

You just didn't "hear" her JODISPEAK!

it was a photo, SHOOT! (and stabs, that was an omission, Dr S agrees does not count)
she didn't lie. :notgood:

I know :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Apologies if this was already posted.

Judge Welty denied the defense request to seal public records regarding the cost of the defense. Privileged info will be redacted (per standard procedure) but total hours billed, total dollars paid and the range of rates paid will be released.

Awesome! :denied:

Do you have a link from where this came from?

When you take a picture, it records the type of camera you took the picture on. So, I think just moving a memory card from her camera to his camera wouldn't work. Plus, some camera types used to accept only their own brand of memory sticks.

I have a cannon point and shot (elph) and a nikon D3100 and I can tell exactly which camera I used when I look at the metadata of the pictures.

I was wondering if some of the nude photos on his camera could be a photo of a previous photo.

ok I'll bite.

I grew up with this one.
Every holiday, picnic, family get together!
now don't cheat!
what does this word mean?

Jaeatyet

I have only had coffee. No food yet, but Jodi should have already eaten..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rosebud79922