trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jodi and her problems with the food supplied to her

Some defendants are restrained and wear a spit hood & are wheeled into court for their trials. This is because they can't follow the rules.

Jodi doesn't like to follow the rules. She's a smart girl--she can figure out how to eat the food the jail provides. This isn't the issue. She's a pathological manipulator and feels that that world revolves around her.

She didn't want Det. Flores to handcuff her in Yreka to go to the bathroom. Even though that was what happened to every single person who was arrested, she felt the rules should be changed for her.

I get migraines. I have to care for 3 small children. I do all I can to prevent getting one by not drinking alcohol, not staying up all night, not eating foods that trigger them. Why? Because if I get a headache it makes my job harder to do, and I don't have a nanny.

Jodi figured out how to gas up her car without being detected in Arizona, how to finance her murder trip by visiting all her ex-boyfriends on her way to kill Travis, how to purchase her Strawberry Frappuccinos and how to get rid of the murder weapons before she got to her next mark's house to grind with him. She then drove miles and miles in order to show up to her waitressing shift. Oh--and she got her lady bits waxed, her pigtails braided, and her hair dyed.

Can Jodi figure out how to eat her peanut butter and apple during court breaks? Yes.

The problem with Jodi is that she decided she was not like every single other inmate in the history of this jail, not that there is a problem with the food.

Why is it more difficult for Jodi? Is she different than every other inmate--and there are ones who are pregnant!

It sounds like she is deliberately not taking her medicine, whatever that is. Adults take meds that they require without having their lawyer insist on it. It's like all the "suicide ideation" they say Jodi had--it's BS. It's a tool to manipulate. Jodi is incarcerated, so she's limited in what she can control.

Canceling the trial is BIG for Jodi--she has so little control over her life that she must take great pleasure in inconveniencing everyone involved.

Darn
skippy-peanut-butter.jpg

As I said earlier this morning yes this is my train of thought. Remember:

A JURY WILL NEVER CONVICT ME
A JURY WILL NEVER CONVICT ME.

:jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail:

Yes the facade is shattering. She had quite a bit of confidence when extolling her virtues on 48 hours. IMHO

Kelly

As I said earlier this morning yes this is my train of thought. Remember:

A JURY WILL NEVER CONVICT ME.

:jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail:

Actually, I hope that little video clip is part of the rebuttal case in some way.

If her lawyers really believe that she is not getting enough calories or that they are not spread out evenly then they can make a request for additional snacks during the day and it would probably be granted. They don't because she doesn't really have migraines. It's just strategy.

If she really needs more food then give it to her. More protein, more carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, sugary snacks, juice. I don't care as long as the trial continues and we have closing statements soon!

:floorlaugh: When the trial is over and she goes back to the regular feeding schedule she will again have to adapt to it!

I have eaten many cold dishes. If a person is hungry they will eat it cold imo. She doesn't want to eat the slop and especially not cold if in fact she gets it cold.

cold pizza is the best, as is cold chicken, cold soup. I could go on and on ;) mmm...even cold spaghetti.

I think she may just be playing the system -- like tot mom. I felt different yesterday, but, hey, today is a new day.

I wonder if the murderess will show up today?

MOO

Mel

I know a lady who says, "I could have did," as in, "What I could have did was cook the vegetables first." But I always thought that was just her "thing."

My favorite is fixin' to. As in "I'm fixin to go to HEB and buy a couple of .98/lb briskest to cook for Easter".

cold pizza is the best, as is cold chicken, cold soup. I could go on and on ;) mmm...even cold spaghetti.

I think she may just be playing the system -- like tot mom. I felt different yesterday, but, hey, today is a new day.

MOO

Mel

Cold spaghetti sammich - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

reported by a guard that it is 7 am not 3-4 am, its possible that she is just not eating a great deal after being in court all day. It happens.

Kelly

I am just say that this has been going on for over a month straight, I understand going without supper or skipping a meal or two but for this length of time.

BBM I posted possibly 3am in my post, I am aware of a reported 7 am serving of breakfast, that does not mean she was sleeping up to the 7am hour, willing to bet she has to rise much earlier than 7am to actually receive a 7am meal.

MOO

Mel

My vote? :no:

Actually, I hope that little video clip is part of the rebuttal case in some way.

I think it will be. The last line of question that JM ask JA was about that quote that No Jury will convict me. I think JM will revisit that quote and might end his closing arguments with her soon to be infamous words :)

I think it will be. The last line of question that JM ask JA was about that quote that No Jury will convict me. I think JM will revisit that quote and might end his closing arguments with her soon to be infamous words :)
IANAL but I would start my closing arguments with it...jmo

If her lawyers really believe that she is not getting enough calories or that they are not spread out evenly then they can make a request for additional snacks during the day and it would probably be granted. They don't because she doesn't really have migraines. It's just strategy.

If she really needs more food then give it to her. More protein, more carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, sugary snacks, juice. I don't care as long as the trial continues and we have closing statements soon!

I'd love to see JM make her a picnic basket and plop it in front of her. Anything to speed this trial along. That would be so funny!

I could hear him saying "now what's you're excuse b*$%#".

I'd love to see JM make her a picnic basket and plop it in front of her. Anything to speed this trial along. That would be so funny!

I could hear him saying "now what's you're excuse b*$%#".

Only if everything is wrapped in crime scene paper.
WE CAN NOT FORGET WHAT SHE DID TO TRAVIS...
or allow her to either. When was the last time Travis ate?
Oh yeah 5cc of oatmeal on June 4,2008.

I'm not being snarky to you Mel.
just sayin...

I am just say that this has been going on for over a month straight, I understand going without supper or skipping a meal or two but for this length of time.

BBM I posted possibly 3am in my post, I am aware of a reported 7 am serving of breakfast, that does not mean she was sleeping up to the 7am hour, willing to bet she has to rise much earlier than 7am to actually receive a 7am meal.

I am not disagreeing with your take. My only thought is that her appearance has visibly changed in just the last few weeks since she has taken the stand. She is under a lot of psychological stress. There is no way she isn't, she is fighting for her life. She probably isn't eating because she isn't hungry. A cycle. I don't think it is the type or amount of food. Its that pyschologically she doesn't feel hungry and when that happens nothing you can do but force yourself to eat. In her case, if she is hoping for a different type of food to assist her in eating again, I don't think that will happen.

But, if she has to have food or something to take her meds, I would think they would offer additional food for that to happen.

Kelly

I think it will be. The last line of question that JM ask JA was about that quote that No Jury will convict me. I think JM will revisit that quote and might end his closing arguments with her soon to be infamous words :)[/QUOT

That would be the frosting on the cake now wouldn't it????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member