a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this is off topic, but why isn't anyone from Jodies family testifying on her behalf? If, as she claims, she was abused by her parents wouldn't having someone from her family testify to that help her defense?

No need to apologize. You're not off-topic...And you're spot on in your observation. No one from her family is testifying. I'm sure the jury is wondering about the same thing.

moo

That was my understanding, too, that there is a juror who has been known to sit out there during breaks. But as far as she knows, that juror has never seen anything they weren't supposed to.

The jury is not sequestered. They will see things when they go in and out of the courtroom. They could potentially see family members from both sides; laughing or crying. So, would that be problematic? If so, then the judge should be the one to take measures to ensure that when the jury enters/exits the courthouse, they do so in a manner that prevents them from seeing anything.

lol

So this expert is bunk. Travis' bad childhood set him on a path to be an abusive person. And Jodi's bad childhood set her on a path to be a sad little victim? If I were a juror, I would ask her why she feels it is different for men and for women? Why does a man being abused as a child mean he will be an abusive adult but not for women?

I just saw that too - OMG even when I disagree with Mark Eiglarsh I :heart: him! I might have to upload him saying that and loop it!

That's why I love him. He always says exactly what needs to be said and speaks from his heart at times.

Why should this thread have to move downstairs? That's admitting that something untoward happened here. Why make it like a side bar with white noise?

Let the sunshine in on this tragic case. What happened to Travis should be out in the open for all to see.

I know TAs family needs support but I happen to think it would be a big slap in the face to JA if NOBODY other than the family showed up for court. She thinks this is a BIG game and she gets to dictate all the calls.....it is SO sickening.

bbm
My thoughts too, meanddblj. All day today, listening to ALV talk, talk, talk about Jodi, Jodi, Jodi.

In JA's mind, it's still All About Jodi, the Leading Lady. Grrrrr. (I also wonder, when she looks at JM, what she is thinking. We know what she can do to someone she hates.... How 'bout JM??)

Yep, today was her :dramaqueen: party.

:liar: ========> :jail:

:notgood:

JMHO

]I hate typing on my laptop because some Congo African Grey parrot named Kiri picked off several keys of my keyboard!

Respectfully snipped!

So this made me LOL. I have a CAG too - been there, done that, and have the missing keys to prove it. They are such lovable stinkers. :)

I think being called to the stand kind of freaked her out.

Shame on the defense team They made themselves look like fools today. I mean at the very least get what your complaining about right. First, they didn't even listen to what JC said. Second, Nurmi thinks Katie works for HLN? Come on now. Just ridiculous.

Just how desperate are they?

At first I thought Nurmi thought Katie was an actual juror. Lord knows if he really paid attention to the jurors he wouldn't have droned for days on end. JMO

What was up with all the ladies on Dr. Drew wearing orange today?

I noticed today Jodi keeps looking toward the Prosecution table just moving her eyes not her head. Then she writes something. She did it quite a bit. Wonder what she is writing.

Sociopath's feed on people who they perceive to be "weak". The overly trusting, the needy, the insecure, the good...On trial, JA herself states that he "thrived on compliments"...She "leaked" her skills. Most likely, despite his successes, given his past, TA probably was needy in the sense that he was looking for unconditional love. (Been there done that.) She probably fed into his needs every which way till Sunday...And then, he told her it was time to move on and that they weren't suited for one another. Wowza. Sociopath thinks she's got a handle on him and figures out he actually has a handle on her!

Now THAT is a very dangerous thing.

As we all now know.

moo

I noticed today Jodi keeps looking toward the Prosecution table just moving her eyes not her head. Then she writes something. She did it quite a bit. Wonder what she is writing.

She found out how popular Juan is now she's going to do sketches of him To sell on eBay

I personally hope she has a meltdown right in the middle of the trial so we can all see it. Im sure, however, it will be premeditated to continue to try and get sympathy on her behalf. I would like her to "snap" and really show her out of control emotions. :floorlaugh:

She won't be allowed to meltdown for long. She will either be removed and medicated or the stun belt will be used to control her if she is out of control. MOO

I have a big problem with this woman talking about Travis's family's life from Jodi's perspective. Where does she get her nerve to sit across from that innocent family talking about their childhood. This makes me sooo very mad.

She won't be allowed to meltdown for long. She will either be removed and medicated or the stun belt will be used to control her if she is out of control. MOO

I think we would all love for it to be the stun belt.

I just had a funny thought. With Nurni's body being so large and awkward, can you imagine what he looks like on the weekend in jeans? LOL He probably only wears sweats.

Good morning everyone! Looking forward to observations today :).... I want to say that I did not think I could have more distaste for anyone than CA however it has happened. I used to think that JA was crazy like a fox yet over the past few days I feel physically ill when seeing her and have a horrible feeling of how truly evil she is. I won't go into tons of details but I wanted to express how truly morbid I think this woman is. I do believe that all people have a sixth sense, and I am 100% confident that more than one juror has felt what I am feeling. If I were on this jury I would never cave to a lessor charge nothing less then 1st degree. I would hang the jury before I would cave... I would love to hear observers opinions on this, and if there is an aura ( lack of better words ) absolute evil when in her presence..... Have jaunderful day all!

I don't feel much of anything when she is in the room. We don't see her up close like people do on the feed.

I can't know for sure what the jury is thinking but I feel they will find her guilty
MOO

I am just SICK that the taxpayers in Arizona have spent over 1.4 million to defend this admitted murderer. I am going to bed. I am literally sick.

Think if it this way.... Look at all the people it's keeping working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members