long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhhhh the balck & white chain gang couture outfit? Sounds heavenly.
She still should not get the cookie.

Yeah no desert feed her peanut butter with no water to wash it down,other than her saliva.
No cookies

From what I am hearing, Other jurors ratted out #5.

Circus.

Lol
According to her jail schedule if I recall! She gets up at six gets breakfast! Than she's transported to jail in the jail van.
She's handcuffed like the criminal that she is in her black and white chain gang couture outfit.

I love that she gets that nasty peanut butter sandwich 5 days a week. After seeing how the Sherrif Arpio runs the jail I will make sure I stay out of trouble. Good deterrent hahaha

I didn't think they had even announced which 12 would be jurors? I was under the impression there are 16 people who are potenial jurors and alternates. But they don't know yet which ones will be called. Of course I may be wrong.

I am wondering the same thing on how this will work. I know the aternates are for just this crap. All 16 sit in the jury box correct?

If there is blood running down Travis Alexander's neck as he stands in the shower - where is he bleeding from?

If I were in the jury - and we decided to look at the shower pictures - one of the jurors said, "I think that is blood running down his neck." I would not be able to entertain any thought that TA attacked - blood running down his neck in the shower would make the murder of Travis Alexander even worst.

The blood would mean that Arias started torturing TA before he got in the shower / when he was in the shower. It would mean, for me, that TA torture was long and thought out. It would mean, for me that Arias enjoyed tormenting TA the entire time that he was in the shower - while at the same time TA was filled with fear - Arias was happy and excited knowing that TA's life was going to end - at the same time TA was petrified and frightened knowing that his life was going to end.

I know what you're talking about, but I haven't been able to convince myself it is blood. I know we're all straining to find meaning in his expressions and postures as well. At any rate, while it would be great to "put the lie" to her story, do you think it will be necessary with the jury? I'm just curious to know what you think. ally Posted by Tuba
There is another issue which we may not resolve. Some who post, & I include myself in this group, see blood on Travis in the photos of him standing in the shower. Others obviously do not, because they never mention that. It is material because, if there is injury this early in the photo sequence, it puts the lie to the defendant's claim that this all began with an attack from him over the camera. As for myself, I am not imagining blood but I could be mistaking the special effect of a dark stream of water in a few photos for blood

Poor Nurmi!

There's just such a contrast between Juan Martinez & his panther-like pacing and rapid-fire questioning (and sharp suits and handsome face! OK, OK...I'll stop) and Nurmi with his pregnant belly that keeps the back of his shirt perpetually untucked and makes him hitch his pants up all the time due to not having a rear-end.:floorlaugh:

O/T....in the cartoon version I see in my head....JM is a Honey Badger, KN is a Sloth, JW is a meercat and JA is a Shrike ......I wish I had better computer skills! I would love to throw together a storyboard :).

I hope this does not mess things up. Hopefully they just dismiss the juror and move on from there. :praying:

I'm wondering in the event of a juror being dismissed, are they still required-by-law not to speak in public about the trial or can they discuss it freely. Thanks in advance.

IIRC, there was a guy in the Scott Peterson case that got dismissed. He talked to anyone that would listen!

Circus.

where are you hearing that ? TIA

ETA: just found this from a FB page

Beth Kara's just reported that this juror (#5) made a "bias comment" in front of other juror and probably was ratted out by another juror or two. What is concerning to me is that other jurors would rat her out if the believed in JA guilt. Why would ANYONE believe in her innocence at this point. Beth Karas also said its highly unlikely there'll be a mistrial. Thank God

Circus.

Was she the one who was sitting outside during the picture taking of Juan?

And what could she have said that the other jurors hasn't heard in court?

Unless she has been looking on the Internet or TV when she got home.

HLN just now reporting: THE DT HAS ASKED FOR A MISTRIAL, because a juror acted innapropriately. Juror #5---she made a biased comment in front of other people---

Remember that this is just alleged by the defense. The defense has alleged a lot of stuff that turns out to be rejected.

It could have been a perfectly acceptable comment or maybe it didnt even happen.

Circus.

Where did you hear that? Beth Karas just said on HLN that perhaps other jurors ratted her out but that was just speculative on her part.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member