long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a quick question.

Why can't or shouldn't the jurors be able to discuss the case amongs themselves ?

They have nobody else to talk to about it .

I think it is because they are technically not in deliberations yet...they don't want pre-formed opinions. Very hard in this particular case.

The Larger Picture is that a) neither side is saying there's an accomplice, b) there's no proof/evidence of an accomplice, c) Jodi killed him by her own little self.

There is nothing to support this hypothesis of an accomplice except speculation...and we all know what speculation is.

Ah geeze.......

Neither side is saying so because it's unknown therefore unprovable.
The State doesn't want another Casey Anthony case....based on circumstantial or speculation evidence.

So the State is going with their strength and that is, Jodi Arias was there. That much they know.
And THAT'S where it starts and stops for them. They do NOT want to put any suspicion or doubt into the jurors heads.

Just because something isn't being addressed (slashed tires etc) doesn't mean it doesn't exist! They are only presenting positive tangible evidence. Not speculation.

And just because there's no trace evidence of anyone else being there, someone took a lot of time to clean up afterward. And Jodi's explanation of gloves, ski masks etc could account for a lot too.

Again, to me, Jodi's lies are marbleized with truth.

Is that right? I didn't know that.
Still doesn't mean she got there at 4AM but it does give it a little more credence though.

I think Jodi is a naturally snoopy nosy person. The interrogation tapes show Jodi picking up stuff, looking in the trash basket, picking up the recorder etc. So it wouldn't surprise me if some time during June 4th, she poked around on Travis' computer.
In fact, I always felt she might've tried to upload pedophile photos and THAT'S what caused the virus. But...who knows.

Forgot to add that it does mean she got there at approx 4 am. That was proven too. See previous post about acquainting with facts.....

The photos on the bed on June 4th, 2008 of Travis - there is clearly a bottle of KY next to him on the bed.

And it's a REALLY BIG bottle of KY.

I know a very large group of people that use KY jelly as a hair style product! This is true.

Here's "Jodi" doing it while she skypes with Nancy Grace and sings Lisa Loeb "Stay" lol!
[video=youtube;_gZFRZwErWA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gZFRZwErWA[/video]

Let me give you the link to the tweet. Tell me what you think after you read it, will you?

I remember the arguments in the court minutes, but Juan was restricted in the end on some of the notes. I got the impression this one just went through last week.

http://www./show/n_1rjf5h9

:woohoo: Let the fireworks begin. :woohoo:

And for some of Y'all, I'll be taking my hat off the BBQ for a little while longer. I'm keeping the sauce handy, tho', in case some of you might want to throw something on later. :great:

wild about trial tweet - JM just took TA's family back to JS chambers.

Ugh hope not anther delay!

Acquainting yourself with the facts of the case is a good thing.

I only heard about this case last month. There are SO many integral and intricate details that it's hard to learn them all.
Plus, there isn't a list, is there?
Do you have a list you can send me? I mean with every single nuance of detail?
Can you tell me how many computers Travis had? How about his cell phone? Could he access the Internet from his phone? Do you have THAT fact?

I only heard about this case last month. There are SO many integral and intricate details that it's hard to learn them all.
Plus, there isn't a list, is there?
Do you have a list you can send me? I mean with every single nuance of detail?
Can you tell me how many computers Travis had? How about his cell phone? Could he access the Internet from his phone? Do you have THAT fact?

Acquaint yourself to the forum, and read the TOS. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled