trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battered or they tripped? You decide

Snow+and+Superman.PNG

So the title f the presentation has nothing to do with the content - just a catchy title
bwaaaahhhhhhhhh

She doesn't know about JA's and Travis's relationship, either.

Why is she a joke for not wanting her presentation misrepresented? I'm pro-Juan usually but I'm going against the grain of the board here. I think he is not doing well today. At all.

I think he is just trying to show how ridiculous this is. It worked.

Oh snap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's why he brought up snow white - she used her as an example...your bad La v

Sorry, but there is SO much difference between JM and JW in their witness questions. He is so assured and confidant (because he believes in Justice) vs. the way JW questions witnesses (she is so unsure of herself (and her defense). MOO

Why is she a joke for not wanting her presentation misrepresented? I'm pro-Juan usually but I'm going against the grain of the board here. I think he is not doing well today. At all.

Because this whole Jodi story that was told ad infinitum was a fairytale.

Juan should skip way ahead to something random. Throw her all the way off. Wet her pants just in time for the weekend!

Why is ALV so reluctant to apply her continuum to Snow White? Her continuum obviously could be applied to a character in a fictional story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000