weekend break: discuss the latest here #123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say it ain't so!!! She packed up the KY?????:floorlaugh:

This reminds me of "Leave the gun, take the cannoli"
[video=youtube;yHzh0PvMWTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHzh0PvMWTI[/video]
Except in this case, it's "take the gun and the KY, leave the DNA and pictures"

Scary to think about, isn't it? He was obviously first stabbed in the heart and got to the sink somehow and looked in the mirror and witnessed what was happening to him...The blood spatter all over the sink and then she stabbed him in the back and in the back of his head several times.....He got down on his hands and knees trying to get away and managed to crawl all the way down the hall before JA decided to take that knife and slit his throat to finish him off - What could have JA been saying to him all that way? When she finished him off by cutting his throat ear to ear leaving all that blood in one spot, did she THEN shoot him in the head for the appearance that there was more than one murderer? Why did you make me go there? Good question.....

that's what I mean..there wasn't blood spatter on the walls in the hall...til the end of the hallway where the large smear was. there was spatter about 12" up the door frame/wall in the bathroom.

maybe Arias was tending to one of her own cuts during the time he made it down the hallway??

I haven't posted much on this case but watch the trial, have viewed crime scene pics, etc...

but I'm curious...

it does not appear that there is much blood spatter evidence in the hallway from the bathroom until the large stain at the end of the hallway on the wall and on the floor.

how did Travis manage to not be attacked throughout the hall? I mean, what could Arias have been doing at that time?

it's just puzzling to me

You might want to go over to the sequence of events threads 1 and 2. It's being discussed in great detail.

A couple of quick questions:

<modsnip>

2). Where did Matt McCartney go?

3). Where was Matt McCartney on the day of the murder?

Yeah, she might have needed the KY in case Ryan "accidentally" had sex with her in their sleep. Doesn't it say on the bottle to apply a dab or two before bed?

Let me check--hang on.
J/K

Yep! My mind really starts to boggle when I think back to interrogation tapes and JA is told how many days it was before Travis and camera was discovered. Did she put it in machine accidentally? Did she think about going back to try and retrieve? Did she already know Travis hadn't been discovered for a while due to them having mutual friends and she would probably hear the news from one of them? If she somehow knew that camera was sitting in the washing machine, 5 days gone by it must have driven her crazy. I wonder if she lost camera in the fog and totally didn't realize she put it in washer. Did she wonder all those days at what point exactly she lost it? Given what was on the camera, I'd have probably turned myself in right then! I am guilty of setting something down and even taking note of where I put it, but something comes up and new facts override old ones. Suddenly cannot remember where I set the item and every attempt is a blank. When Flores told her, she seemed desperate to know that one fact and bugged him about the pics. Who the heck photographs themselves committing murder and then accidentally leaves the camera holding the pictures behind? JA claims to be a "professional photographer" yet, even a camera layperson like myself knows that some data can be recovered even off of a wet SD card. I work in graphic design field. The camera keeps me awake scrambling brain cells all night :worms:

Sorry for the long winded reply, this trial has drawn me back to WS after a long break. First post in along time. When I first joined WS it was already a large and interesting place. I am so glad to see this community has grown so much larger and even more wonderful! That is quite a feat on the internet these days!

You've seen here pictures, she's no photographer. She was a chick with a camera.

There never was a fog.

All IMO

I'm pretty sure she's a detective in yreka. She didn't know all the details, but she was trying to help Flores out. I think she thought JA may open up to a woman----wrong, but worth a try. I thought she did some good work, actually.

Wow, really? I thought she was pretty bad. She talked too much, did not stop talking long enough to get Jodi to talk AND she practically spoon-fed Jodi the ninja story. IMO

Scary to think about, isn't it? He was obviously first stabbed in the heart and got to the sink somehow and looked in the mirror and witnessed what was happening to him...The blood spatter all over the sink and then she stabbed him in the back and in the back of his head several times.....He got down on his hands and knees trying to get away and managed to crawl all the way down the hall before JA decided to take that knife and slit his throat to finish him off - What could have JA been saying to him all that way? When she finished him off by cutting his throat ear to ear leaving all that blood in one spot, did she THEN shoot him in the head for the appearance that there was more than one murderer? Why did you make me go there? Good question.....

I think she thought he was dead, then dragged him to the bathroom and while he lay there, as she prepared to drag him into the shower, he gave some death rattles which spooked her and she ran to her bag and got the gun and shot him just to make sure he was dead. But because the bullet did not come out the other side and there was no blood, she was spooked even more, not knowing for sure if he was dead. I think she was on pins and needles over the next few days wondering if it could be possible he actually survived.

Could it have been Travis who deleted the pics?

Ummm from the photos at the end I don't think he was in any condition to delete them :confused:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Have you noticed that almost always when JA says "he did whatever" it's what she did?

Or he said whatever, it's what she said?

She said she deleted the pictures from that camera. I take that to mean it was Travis who deleted the pictures after he found out she had surruptiously taken them.

Yes, I've noticed - You are NOT the only one thank goodness...

This reminds me of "Leave the gun, take the cannoli"
Leave the gun Take the cannoli - YouTube
Except in this case, it's "take the gun and the KY, leave the DNA and pictures"

Did Richard Samuels ever test Jodi to form a hypothesis as to whether or not she had problems establishing priorities? He must have something about that in his paperwork.........somewhere.

I haven't posted much on this case but watch the trial, have viewed crime scene pics, etc...

but I'm curious...

it does not appear that there is much blood spatter evidence in the hallway from the bathroom until the large stain at the end of the hallway on the wall and on the floor.

how did Travis manage to not be attacked throughout the hall? I mean, what could Arias have been doing at that time?

it's just puzzling to me

BBM

JA tampered with the crime scene. After dragging TA's body back to the shower, she watered down the tile (including the tile hallway) and mopped it up with a bath towel. Juan mentioned this in his opening argument about watering down the floor because of the water/blood wicking up the cardboard box in the bathroom linen closet.

Why would JA bother to take pics of him in the shower only to delete them afterward? It makes no sense.

It's reasonable to presume JA took the pics without Travis' knowing, he found out, grabbed the camera from her and deleted them, she was enraged, she tried to grab the camera back off him, it fell, and then the murder was committed.

To lure him into a vulnerable position. Who sits in the shower? I mean really?

Ummm from the photos at the end I don't think he was in any condition to delete them :confused:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, I meant the pics of him in the shower when he was still alive.

The photos at the end were all accidental no?

Oh gosh, this is so confusing! It just doesn't make any sense that JA would want to take pics of him in the shower only to delete them all later. So confusing!! :what::floorlaugh:

but I'm curious...

it's just puzzling to me

There was a ton of blood in that hallway, but she cleaned up some of the crime scene. She used quite a bit of water in that hallway. If you look at the photos of the walls after they have that luminol stuff on them, there are purple streaks all over the place.

Why would JA bother to take pics of him in the shower only to delete them afterward? It makes no sense.

It's reasonable to presume JA took the pics without Travis' knowing, he found out, grabbed the camera from her and deleted them, she was enraged, she tried to grab the camera back off him, it fell, and then the murder was committed.

Well, I guess it is possible Travis deleted the first few photos, but I'm not sure there was time to do so with the way they were time stamped. He certainly did not delete the photos taken during and after his murder. So it makes sense to me that all the photos were deleted at the same time. During the clean up, and by Jodi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sage333