trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno about Dr. DeMarte. She's smart and appears to be very prepared, which is a refreshing change, BUT there's no getting around the fact that she's relatively young and may not come off as "wise and worldy" enough to the jury. I was very surprised that she hadn't heard of Your Erroneous Zones. It's old and outdated, but it's a major grand-daddy of self-help books. Maybe it just shows how old I am ;(.

There's absolutely no comparison between the two. Laviolette did not even use evidence based methods or write a report. I have no idea how her baseless opinion was considered forensic...but at least we have an actual professional using verified methods here. Young or old, dr demarte is up to date on current methods and respects and understands her field enough to be ethical. Lol could you imagine her sending Jodi self help books from the 70s?

i hope she gets very few questions. that will AGAIN let the DT know which expert the jury believes.

Demarte gave a WRAT and WAIS tests as well as an IQ test

Relatively high pfft
We need numbers

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

scored 'above average' at making stuff up on the fly! hmmm

bet she is a fast thinker (arias).. well maybe not so fast (re: washer and camera with bleach)

What a waste, Jodi....such potential except that pesky little bit of pure evil that lives inside you...

SMH

Lets see if she is in fact smarter than Einstein! <modsnip>

Ooh, no short term memory problems. Overall IQ above average at 119.

Now there is my shock of the day....she scored relatively high on the IQ test...

High Intelligence...=She knew exactly what she was doing and Planned this murder. All the evasive playing dumb on the stand= BS. The fog= a damn lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aussie Aussie