trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked for the company that was contracted to create the test booklets and the computerized exams. I don't know how to say this nicely, so I'll just be direct, you can't administer a test to a dead person.

I'm sorry. I don't know how else to say it.

I think that was the point being made.

What do each mean?

They are all personality disorders. I believe they are as follows (I could be wrong on one but I'm pretty sure that off the top of my head these are the disorders with their matching acronyms):

ASPD is antisocial personality disorder. NPD is narcissistic personality disorder.
APD is avoidant personality disorder. -&- BPD is borderline personality disorder.

*Please feel free to correct me if any are wrong. Thx. **

Over 30 years ago I had an IQ test and it was something like 135. A few years later, after my son, I was tested again and it was about 130. I figured having kids lowered my IQ. I have 5 kids now and I am sure my IQ would show me to be a blithering idiot.
Really, I wouldn't even want to test my IQ now. My memory is so poor that I know I wouldn't do well.

LOL, that is sooooo true!!! I've tested from 136 to 141, the latter being pre-children.

Thanks,now I get it.
Well, she was basically pointing out that the number of categories in which Einstein exceeded threshold (7 out of 10) was so significant that there is no need for quibbling regarding the personality disorders and the profile she is presenting. Had there only been one category exceeding threshold, for example, you could argue that that was relatively normal and she could not confidently ascribe personality disorders to Einstein. However, in this case, she could do that confidently.

Unbelieveable...my mom died on monday (04/08/2013) and I just found out my aunt died last night. Don't they say these things happen in "threes'? I wonder if I'm next??

chijojo, I am so sorry for your losses.... sending thoughts and :heartbeat: to you, be gentle on yourself

From the snippets I've heard from this witness, she's sounds like a perfect wrap-up witness. Has anyone in the courtroom said whether or not jurors are submitting questions for her?

And every time I've seen the camera showing Jodi, she seems oh-so busy looking at the table. Isn't she interested in hearing what a REAL expert witness has to say about her??!!

Nope, just like the way she told JM while on the stand that she didn't listen to what the witnesses had to say.

My guesses based on your criterion: 2,3,4, 7,8, 9, 10

I am afraid the defense is going to ask, "You didn't test Mr. Alexander for a personality disorder, did you?". Would they be allowed to ask that. I hope not.

Sure, they can ask that. And they will, no doubt. But, it's Jodi who had the the assets of serial lying, premeditation and grandpa's gun. Being a psychopath alters, well, obliterates, the reasonableness of her story and/or reaction to the "alleged" DV and attack by Travis.

and best yet about Dr. M... she'll show professionalism when answering the DTs questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member