trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her Evilness allows her to appear that way. On the inside she's seething.:furious:

I agree. IMO JA understands that this witness is decimating her theory of self-defense, shredding her carefully crafted veneer of imitation normalcy, and exposing her psychological deformities to the jury and the world.

With a non-sociopath, it seems to me that such a recognition would create feelings of shame, guilt and fear. But I don't think JA can feel any of those emotions. I think her closest emotional response to shame/guilt/fear manifests as anger.

Her defense team prepped her as well as they could. "Just tune out, focus on other things, don't listen to her." If she engages at all, that rage will seep out. She can't help it.

How fitting that Dr. DeMarte mentioned "seething" as one characteristic, and I hope the jury is not fooled by the "la la la you don't exist" act going on over at the defense table. JA is indeed SEETHING with rage at being exposed. And exposed by a young, attractive, intelligent brunette PhD who could easily pass for her own relative.

:furious: indeed.

Question, it was said that Cheryl Carp diagnosed JA with PTSD. At the time JA was diagnosed with PTSD by Cheryl Carp was JA still claiming it was somebody else killed TA like she did with Dr. Samuel's PTSD test?

Ooh, no short term memory problems. Overall IQ above average at 119.

Ha ha ha ha ... High normal, certainly no Einstein. Probably high enough to get a BA or BS if she applied herself. Oh, wait, I think I remember something about BS...was it in comparative religions?

This witness has inspired me to the point of wishing I had gone all the way and gotten my doctorate in psych. The thought of spending my days with schizophrenics was not all that appealing to me when I was in school--in fact, truly psychotic people are among the most boring individuals you'll ever meet. But after hearing the work this woman has done, the thought of working as a forensic psychologist almost makes me want to take out a student loan!

You should look into it. Many PhD programs include stipends and tuition waivers. You would not pay much, if anything, for the program if accepted.

Wondering out loud... why would ALV be in the gallery? I thought she was stressed out and had other business to tend to-- did she not want to move on after the tremendous strain this trial supposedly put on her?

This witness has inspired me to the point of wishing I had gone all the way and gotten my doctorate in psych. The thought of spending my days with schizophrenics was not all that appealing to me when I was in school--in fact, truly psychotic people are among the most boring individuals you'll ever meet. But after hearing the work this woman has done, the thought of working as a forensic psychologist almost makes me want to take out a student loan!

Don't do it!!! Let's go work at the Dairy Queen. Better atmosphere.

Unbelieveable...my mom died on monday (04/08/2013) and I just found out my aunt died last night. Don't they say these things happen in "threes'? I wonder if I'm next??

No, not in this photo

2ec4211.png

Hi Donovan! Ohmygoodness, SO MUCH to tweet about TONIGHT, right?? Happy tweeting! :)

From the snippets I've heard from this witness, she's sounds like a perfect wrap-up witness. Has anyone in the courtroom said whether or not jurors are submitting questions for her?

And every time I've seen the camera showing Jodi, she seems oh-so busy looking at the table. Isn't she interested in hearing what a REAL expert witness has to say about her??!!

So does rest of the trial go like this - Rebuttal, DT closing, Juan closing. Or does DT get to cross the rubuttal witnesses?

Ditto! mine has gone down since having kids...the do tend to make you (me) a blithering idiot. My memory is gone also :(

I ROFL at your response...spoken like a true mother!!!! Ain't it the truth!! My kids have Kicked My Arse!! And they're grown now too (almost:what:)

I don't think we should be painting folks with such a broad brush. IQ testing has it's place. That doesn't mean your child has to know the result, and, in fact, protocol doesn't allow the release of that score except in specific circumstances.

Children are placed in special classes because of their IQ, both high and low. I have taught the higher level IQ classes and they do know why they are there. They also get special advantages that should be available to all students.

I am in no way painting anyone with a broad brush stroke. I know from experience how IQ tests are used in schools.

If I offended you I am sorry.

So a lawyer on hln saying that Alyce could be called back to rebut this witness by defense? omg....will we ever get away from fantasy/lies land w/defense witnesses? After we just got back to sanity and logic?

Unbelieveable...my mom died on monday (04/08/2013) and I just found out my aunt died last night. Don't they say these things happen in "threes'? I wonder if I'm next??

I'm so sorry. Please take care. Come here for support. We're all here....

Can this witness testify whether someone can be sexually attracted to young boys, young girls, AND adult women? That would really interest me.

Now the TH are saying that an expert said that lying on a (specific?) psychological test would invalidate it. But, from what I understand, a good psych test would have built in "lie detectors" in that it would ask a question in several different ways, which would, when the results were evaluated, ferret out prevarification.

What with all the lying that goes on, if you had to throw out every psych test if people lied on it, you might not have that many results left!

Oh my. I'm so sorry for your loss. Praying there won't be a three for you to deal with. Take care of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyLFC1892