VERDICT is IN!! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope people keep in mind that long after the verdict the Alexander family will still need support... this will NEVER be over for them, especially through the years, down the road, when her appeals come up. While we may be lucky, in that we can close out a browser or turn the tv off and drift on to other parts of our lives: the Alexanders still have a long fight ahead of them. Yes, it is a BIG win for justice that she has been found guilty, but it is not the end.

So who is the jury foreman?

That is the same question the defendant asked Willmott before the verdict was read.

Defendant: Who's the foreman?
Willmott: We don't know yet

Seriously? They're going to give her a platform? I don't want to hear a WORD from her.

I got text msg from Fox 10 about jail house interview thought I'd share cuz I for one am curious how she communicates now that she's convicted. I'm wondering if she tries to pull remorseful to say her neck so to speak etc. Also see if she's defiant..

Perhaps heated argument was about her wanting to do interview & JW KN saying NO don't go on TV .. AYFKM???

Didn't it seem like Jodi had a delayed reaction to the verdict? There was a long pause before she suddenly drew in her breath. Drugged?

Yes. I interpreted it as her mustering the visage of a human, a human who just got convicted of murder.

She'll read a statement written by her lawyers.

Convicted murderer Arias would never ever read a statement written by her lawyers. She's smarter than them dontcha know.
She loves her audience and being the center of attention.

How long is this phase expected to be?

Can someone get on getting all those close door transcripts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I feel all warm and fuzzy too. Very happy she didn't get away with her lies.
The big rock finally got up a mountain!

:blowkiss: Juan Martinez and Detective Flores.

I heard from some expert attorney on 15 Live that this phase could go on as long as two weeks. Really? Forget our lives getting back to normal just yet.

@ A News Junkie - I want to thank you for all your technical help that you provided us and all your pictures and slideshows. You Rock!!!! I really appreciate you and thank you.

HOW in the heck can she be remorseful, contrite or show humility for saving her life in a combat like battle with a man that was trying to kill her (for the 4th time)

Unless she said "oops I lied I'm a bad stalking murder"

JA and Wilmott were expecting this verdict. Willmott more so. JA looked a little surprised; Wilmott not so much. Look, they all knew the score. This was really a slam dunk murder 1 case. I've been saying that from the start of the trial. It doesn't get much more solid than pictures of the murder being committed!
Totally disagree with you. JA and JW were stunned in court. The looks on their faces, were of surprise and shock. They did not expect M1. JW was in utter shock when the clerk read 0 jurors voted for just felony murder. All voted premeditation, IMO, JA and JW did not expect it. Their faces showed it. :moo:

It would've been good to have at least a bit of footage of Juan Martinez at the verdict reading or just thereafter. I saw just a swift clip of the lawyers proceeding to the bench for instructions as to the next phase.

When kpho played the verdict being read on the loop, they showed Det Fl and JM from behind. Det Fl was looking a bit at the jury but JM still looked ahead. JW in the other corner was sending daggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhoule