VERDICT is IN!! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, Maryann, I think it's a hissy fit.....(my word):floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I'm back to having no "thanks" buttons, so I had to reply to you. Yep, here in the south we do have hissy fits!

I doubt it. HLN reporting she is back at the JAIL waiting to visit with family.

There's no way she would be allowed to give an interview.

They have it up on their web page http://www.myfoxphoenix.com that it will be airing at 5 AZ time. I don't know how they interviewed her at the courthouse.
I will wait and watch it at 8 est.

:singing: :juanettes: :singing:

What the jurors are singing about their verdict:

She had it comin', She had it comin',
She only has herself to blame.
If you'd have been there, If you'd have seen it,
I betcha you would have done the same!

Who will the convicted murderer be blaming in the interview-- her attorneys, the Judge, the jury, the founders of Twitter? We know the verdict is Travis' fault already.

The State of Arizona (i.e., the taxpayers) is NOT required to provide Ms. Arias with an attorney in the soon-to-be (if not already) filed wrongful death civil action brought by Travis Alexander's family.

And you thought the criminal trial was a slam dunk! :floorlaugh:

I was rolling my eyes at Nancy Grace too.

She's been slogging her poor dead fiance for THIRTY YEARS now. I mean yes, it was tragic. But give it up already. She uses that to "relate" to every case but it sounds smarmy and pandering. These cases aren't about youuuuuu (Nancy Grace), you are just a talking head. It's just so repulsive when she tries to make a murder case about her loss and uses it to vent about what she went through and her feeeelllings.

Sorry Nancy. You had your 15, 20, 30, 40 min ad nauseum in the limelight. Let It Go!

She knew in the interrogation room that she'd never leave jail. This whole trial was all about her getting satisfaction of punishing Travis and his family.

You know, I have realized that sometimes during this trial. But now that it's over, and you put it in black and white like that - it just underlines how truly evil Arias is.
This whole thing to please her own sick mind. It's mind-blowing!

She said to Mark Her Words. Here you go Jod !!!!

Attachments

• Mark My Words.gif
    Mark My Words.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 19
Could those 7 jurors found felony murder because they believed Jodi stole the gun from her grandfather??

Apparently only 7 jurors thought that this was a felony murder, and that surprises me especially considering they all that it was premeditated. There was a list of things that could have made the case a felony murder, and one of them was if they believed that the gun was Travis's and she took it with her and disposed of it that the felony would be stealing his gun. There was also another one that said something like her remaining in the house after killing him since once you start to kill someone in their own home you are no longer welcome in their home... all of the jurors should have gotten that one. I can't remember if that was all there was on the list or if other things were also on the list of what could make it a felony murder. But Travis's gun or not they all should have voted for felony murder because of her remaining in the home doing the cleaning up.

I'm guessing that the 7 jurors that believed it was a felony murder thought that either she stole Travis's gun after killing him with it or that she was no longer welcome in the home after she started killing him. Personally, I don't think that any of them believed that Travis had a gun. Hard to know what their reasoning was, and it's just as hard to know what the others' reasoning was for NOT believing it was felony murder... that's the bit I'm more interested in.

Thank you Juan Martinez for expertly prosecuting this case, and thank you to all the jurors who proved to me today that justice does still exist!

How can Jodi testify that Travis did not suffer?

She was In a Fog

I do feel bad for her family. I think that she was trouble for most of her life and they just had no clue what she was capable of.

I have to say, That I wonder if this was the first and only time she ever hurt someone..

I guess I'm a cold-hearted Texan, but I have no compassion. They sat in court day after day wearing those ribbons...it just angered me no end.

I understand their desire to spare her life, but that does not give them the right to lie. Those ribbons were a lie. The killer was the abuser - not the abused.

It's a devaluation of the very thing the ribbons stand for.

I am so proud of this jury for seeing through all the lies, and giving this verdict, despite the fact that they didn't get to see/hear a lot of evidence that we saw/heard. They already know, but will be even more secure with their decision being right when they get to see all the evidence - hear all the facts they didn't get to hear in court.

How on earth could she have been holding court with the media from her cell in the basement of the courthouse? Or was this an interview from previously?

And I agree with a lot of posters that she's just trying some reverse pyschology.

Unreal.

MOO

I think this one guy's right. The DT won't even try to claim this wasn't cruel. This part might be really short. Then the jury deliberates. And that shouldn't take that long.

Heck, they just convicted her of premeditated murder and apparently had no disagreement about it.

I bet JW and KN are focused on mitigation and good luck with that too, Kirk and Jenny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member