VERDICT is IN!! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't fall for Arias saying she'd rather have death than life behind bars! I think this is the DT way of getting the jury to give her what she doesn't want. MOO

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 8m

Just interviewed #JodiArias. Exclusive. First parts of the interview air at 5pm AZ time. Says she prefers death over life in prison. #FOX10

Yeah, right! Until the time comes . . . .

Just interviewed #JodiArias. Exclusive. First parts of the interview air at 5pm AZ time. Says she prefers death over life in prison. #FOX10

More Lies go figure

I just wanted to say I am glad the jury reached the correct verdict. It has been great to see so many people wanting justice both members and guests in vast numbers. You are a wonderful group of people and its great to be a member of websleuths. I hope guests who have visited the site throughout the trial want to become members.

I hope Travis is always remembered and rests in peace and Jodi is forgotten.

@ danabrams : I don't believe #JodiArias should get the death penalty. This case does not represent "worst of the worst."

How much worse did it have to be? Jeez.

Multiple deaths, children as victims, prior felonies, etc. Want to see an example of "the worst of the worst?" Look at the Petit murders. Two girls burned alive while tied to their beds and doused with gasoline, one of the girls sodomized, the mother forced to go to the bank to get $$$, then taken back home, raped and strangled, the house burned, the father beat to a pulp and survived.

I think Jodi is trying to use reverse psychology with the whole, give me the death penalty, because I'd rather that than life in prison. Maybe hoping the jury hates her so much they won't give her what she wants.

Where are all the naysayers and chit stirrers who insisted, loudly and often, ad nauseum, that Juan 'blew' this case and it would be an acquittal because of Juan and Dr. Horn? Hmmmm? Where could they have gone? They were just so sure of themselves, so positively gleeful in their predictions of doom for the state's case.

Do I hear crickets chirping from naysayer quarters now?

Yeah, I noticed that all those talking heads that were on this morning who were saying that they were positive that the jury was deadlocked, that the verdict would be manslaughter, that the jury had "bonded" with Jodi, they all disappeared into the woodwork immediately when the verdict was read.

lets give the lady (i use that loosely) what she wants :rockon:

azfamily played the verdict over and over from different camera angles.
I watched it about 10 times. It will never get old.

LOVED that we got to hear each and every one of the Juror's conviction as they said "Yes" with strong voices and determination.

I wish someone would post a video of all the different angles. I've only seen the one of just Jodi.

I bet she's lying again. Trying to play reverse psychology with us. :floorlaugh:

What a great day. On another note, I just watched NG ask someone how he felt about the verdict (it was Dewey, the guy who drove JA to the police station in Yreka) and he said he felt happy and ecstatic. Then NG just spent 5 minutes telling him how he really felt. Also, we know that her fiance was killed, and that's horrible, but this story is NOT about you, NG. Sheesh.

How could u forget Nancy's sick kid and the ointment application to her unconscious children?

JA and Wilmott were expecting this verdict. Willmott more so. JA looked a little surprised; Wilmott not so much. Look, they all knew the score. This was really a slam dunk murder 1 case. I've been saying that from the start of the trial. It doesn't get much more solid than pictures of the murder being committed!

The only time I saw a reaction from Wilmott was when they read the breakdown as to how many for premeditated, felony, or both. She shut her eyes for a moment. She didn't expect it to be quite so bad.

So Ms. Jodi "wants" DP instead of LWOP huh? She should do us all a favor and sign a plea accepting DP. Is that allowed? She's going to spend 10 years or more waiting for that needle anyways. If she truly "wants" DP, she can sit down and not present a case after JM has showed how cruel she killed TA.

Juan Martinez TOLD the jury: Jodi Arias LOVES the media. Minutes after being found guilty, she's already looking for the spotlight. SMH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhoule