a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasnt_me
OMG she said she didn't look at Travis' family because they look alike and when she sees them, she sees that man that abused her. "And I don't want to look at that," she said.

Unbelievable did y'all hear it?
When did she say that omg the nerve of her.

Brought this from another thread
Did anyone else notice this any pics?

Originally Posted by Charterhouse
I had never seen Grandma give the finger and actually didn't believe it.

But, It does kind of look like it.

Jose Baez just said the jury will not give her the death penalty because Kurt Nurmi will have probably already killed her for that post-conviction interview.

Which kind of explains the "heated exchange" with her lawyers as reported on hln, hunh

just unfrickin believable

Really? Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Linda, the Church couldn't expell her as a Mormon until she was actually found guilty in a court of law. Which she has been now officially.

Before Donavon's new twitter was also deleted tonight, she posted that Arias' family flew back to Yreka tonight.....so looks like she may be by herself in court tomorrow.

Did anyone else see the awkward clip of Jean Cesarez chasing the Arias family out to the parking lot at the end of the day & poor feeble Grandma hustling around SANS wheelchair? Hmmm.

What an amazing day today, right? I have to confess that I left a patient in an exam room to go to my office and watch the verdict being handed down. (It's okay, there was another clinician in there doing her thing so I escaped unmissed!) I sat with elbows on the desk, hands clenched in front of me, and within about 15 seconds heard that verdict read. Then back into the clinic room with a lighter heart.

Tonight I realized something strange: I feel like TA has been caught in this endless loop during this whole trial -- maybe for these past five years -- forever in that bathroom, forever trapped with her, playing it out over and over again. But now, with the guilty verdict, justice is done and he's free. Weird, I know, but that's how it feels to me. He, his family, and everyone involved can move forward from this now.

Now if she'd only shut her yap and stop giving interviews about her innocence. Nobody's buying it, sister. Nobody ever bought it.

Just realized why Jodi is so anxious to get the death penalty and be free. She is already planning out kinky sex games with Satan!!!

:floorlaugh:

:welcome5: OMG! You crack me up!

P.S. Who has the presence of mind to be able to give an interview only minutes after being convicted of first degree murder? And stops to freshen her lip gloss first? Someone very far from normal, that's who.

Linda, the Church couldn't expell her as a Mormon until she was actually found guilty in a court of law. Which she has been now officially.

I thought the church...all churches basically hated the sin but loved the Sinner? Doesn't she need the church/temple? now more than ever?

As an atheist... These things confuse me...

In heading to bed. Can someone please pm the fox interview when it's uploaded. Thank you so much in advance!

Maybe tonight I'll actually sleep!

I thought the church...all churches basically hated the sin but loved the Sinner? Doesn't she need the church/temple? now more than ever?

As an atheist... These things confuse me...

I'm sure there's an all-faiths minister at the prison, Jodi wasn't a good Mormon anyway.

Will she wear jail clothes tomorrow

yes abc 15 tweeted now that she is convicted that she will now appear in jail clothes

@maryellenabc15: U ask-I seek: Deputies say #jodiarias will now appear in court in her jail stripes. NO more civilian clothing now that she's been convicted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member