Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be shocked if Jodi is actually in court on the 15th. I think she has more shenanigans up her sleeve. Can they force her? Can they proceed without her? She absolutely does not want to face the Alexander family after being convicted. She is no longer in control (not that she ever was but now even she realizes it) and she can not stand that.

Jodi sealed her own fate. She sucked on the stand. Regardless of whose idea it was to put her there, she didn't have to come across as an ice princess. That was her own doing. She is not one bit likable. Her attitude was " Yeah, I did it. So what?" She deserves the death penalty and she will get it.

I will be shocked if Jodi is actually in court on the 15th. I think she has more shenanigans up her sleeve. Can they force her? Can they proceed without her? She absolutely does not want to face the Alexander family after being convicted. She is no longer in control (not that she ever was but now even she realizes it) and she can not stand that.

Jodi sealed her own fate. She sucked on the stand. Regardless of whose idea it was to put her there, she didn't have to come across as an ice princess. That was her own doing. She is not one bit likable. Her attitude was " Yeah, I did it. So what?" She deserves the death penalty and she will get it.

BBM. I agree, but I'd also add "and he deserved it." That's what hung her in my estimation, because she couldn't possibly sell the "abuse" and "pedophile" allegations.

His pose for many months to come ... lol

8712091572_c83b8b5487.jpg

"I just. Did not. Emphasize. Enough. About the. Salacious. Sex."

WELCOME! :seeya: I'm especially glad to see new people come on board because I just started posting here and everyone who joins now moves me up the seniority ladder.

I doubt we've heard the last of this. The fact that the defense team remained silent while their witness was called a liar in open court almost certainly means that it was already made clear to them how the judge viewed ALV's testimony.

I suspect that the judge gave ALV a few days to find and submit documentation to support her assertion that she had testified in a criminal proceeding on behalf of a male abuse victim. When ALV failed, it became clear that her testimony was intentionally deceptive and that JM would be free to make statements to that effect without worrying about them being challenged.

That little bit of drama shows just how brilliant JM is. He saw that she was weaseling around the original question and objected, making her answer specifically about testimony (not written reports) in criminal (not family court) proceedings. If he hadn't made that objection and nailed ALV down, her subsequent waffling might not have risen to the level of perjury. As it was, she was cornered and chose to lie, he caught her, and everyone including the judge saw it.

My brain is still stuck on subcutaneous box turtles.

All you gotta do is look at the faces of the Alexanders, how tired they look, their eyes and then look at Jodi Arias, to see who really had a hard time during this trial. MOO.

O/T but....I wanted to get on this morning and wish ALL the Mommies here a Fantastic, Blessed, and Joyous Mother's Day! You are all wonderful people! Thank you for welcoming me and allowing me to express my thoughts alongside you! Have a Great Day!

:seeya::tyou::cupcake::heartluv::heartbeat::cheer::woot::winkkiss::balloons::greetings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1FTkt2qL9s
Clip of Travis being interviewed as a missionary

Thank you for posting that...seeing him alive and happy and vibrant is just heartbreaking.

I am so glad the jury found CMJA guilty of murder one. May she rot.

No attention, no interviews, no make up, no one to listen to her BS except her appellate lawyers, no audience, no being on tv.

Can't wait til she's alone in her cell just waiting for the needle.

Morning...happy Mother's Day to everyone! And hugs to those of us who have a difficult time on this day.

I'm not a mother nor have one but I'm honoring my mother today by filling it with random acts of kindness in her name, starting with the Dutch Bros drive thru. It's my tradition but this yr pulling my brother in to it. :). It feels good.

"I just. Did not. Emphasize. Enough. About the. Salacious. Sex."

And oh darn, I should have used all the bs evidence JA told me to!

Thank you for posting that...seeing him alive and happy and vibrant is just heartbreaking.

I am so glad the jury found CMJA guilty of murder one. May she rot.

No attention, no interviews, no make up, no one to listen to her BS except her appellate lawyers, no audience, no being on tv.

Can't wait til she's alone in her cell just waiting for the needle.

The only time she will be physically touched again is with someone shackling her body from here on out on death row.

Yup. The DT was probably like answer the question or the jury will get to see the actual text and, on top of that, they won't trust you anymore!

Ha Ha! Maybe even, you could be held in contempt of court. You could even go to jail! :floorlaugh:

I'm not a mother nor have one but I'm honoring my mother today by filling it with random acts of kindness in her name, starting with the Dutch Bros drive thru. It's my tradition but this yr pulling my brother in to it. :). It feels good.

That's a wonderful thing to do. So sorry you lost your mom (and your sister so tragically). Thank you for everything you do for this group through your court observations!

ETA. Oh! And not to mention all the support you've provided Travis's family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror