SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting question by female reporter of what Travis' last words were....even more interesting, the killer's response. Talking about deleting photos, ...what? then she stabs him in the heart. Exactly how everyone thought it went down.

But, I bet Travis' last words were begging this snake to stop striking him with the knife and killing him.

(no, I'll kill you b****)

I think she was taken aback because in her delusional narcissistic universe Mr. Hayden is her next boyfriend. Thus, she was stunned to find that he would do something that might cast her in a negative light. I saw instant narcissistic rage. She's good at concealing it with her flat affect, but that response literally shot out of her mouth -- "Why are you talking to me?" -- and I suspect that's exactly the kind of snapping she did with Travis as well. Once she's decided how you feel about her, you'd better toe the party line -- or else.

BBM on the talking about me.

Did I ask you why am I talking to you?!

So I just watched AP interview CMJA and she says she deserves a shot at freedom someday. Wow. This felon isn't even on the same planet I live on.

Indeed and she basically told Ryan Owens that she is safe to be out UNLESS someone tries to abuse her...like not saying PLEASE empty your voicemail?

I would say that Jodi Arias plans to put the same amount of effort into "turning her life around" in prison as OJ put into "finding the real killers." Good thing there are no golf courses in prison.

Why would someone who believes she is perfect "just as she is" want to turn her
life around? She doesnt know it yet but she is headed down a one way street!

I'm with the jury no matter their decision. I'm a big supporter of DP but I often wonder if me , myself personally, could dish that punishment to someone , even if I felt they were surely deserving of it. I think I would always wonder in the back of my mind ' what if i'm wrong'...... so those 12 men and women have to live with their decision. What good is a DP we all want to hear if those 12 cannot sleep at night for the rest of their lives? We should back them and their choice. It's easy to say what we would choose, but when it comes right down to it, I doubt many of us know what we do in their shoes. TEAM JURY. They found her guilty, that's the biggest part. I don't mind the idea of her spending eternity spinning her wheels inside her little brain in prison.

I have been thinking about this and I don't think the jury was actually deadlocked at the time the question was asked. I think that those instructions were missing and the foreman decided to ask about them because he was surprised that every juror wasn't ready to vote for the DP.

We have to remember that we have had the opportunity to talk about this for months. I know my thinking has evolved as a result of discussion. And of course our penalty 'vote' doesn't count. If it did, if we were on the jury, I am sure we would all respect the process and let every juror talk over the issues without getting impatient. This is a serious decision that the jurors will have to live with and each one should feel that they have given it due consideration and made the right choice. As much as I think I know what that is sitting here at my computer, I would have to talk more about it as a juror.

Very interesting question by female reporter of what Travis' last words were....even more interesting, the killer's response. Talking about deleting photos, ...what? then she stabs him in the heart. Exactly how everyone thought it went down.

But, I bet Travis' last words were begging this snake to stop striking him with the knife and killing him.

(no, I'll kill you b****)

Could you possibly post the link, I have not seen that interview...TIA

So I'm sitting here at John Wayne waiting to board our flight to our layover destination, Houston. I'm hoping and praying that if the jury comes back today they either do it right when they get in before 11 am or right before they leave for the day. Otherwise I will miss the verdict being on the plane to Houston or to DC :(

If that happens, here's hoping you disembark to great news!

Safe travel to you!

:seeya:

BBM on the talking about me.

Did I ask you why am I talking to you?!

I'm so behind. Please can you link to what you were responding to. I decided to not watch her interviews and then wish I had when she gives so much GOOD stuff in them. Let's face it, she is the gift that keeps on giving. Dead or Alive, she'll never stop giving :)

Indeed and she basically told Ryan Owens that she is safe to be out UNLESS someone tries to abuse her...like not saying PLEASE empty your voicemail?

OMG I didn't see that part!

Unless someone tries to abuse her again? OMG.

This chick is delusional, crazy, and a psycho. I always said she would kill again. Guess she thinks her little dog was abusing her when she kicked it real hard?

get140_zpsc7d72cc3.gif
Please be prepared to move to a new thread in 15 minutes... I am going to create a new one and will be back with a link.

Let's say you got a juror who is asking for life because he/she believes JA has no priors and was too young.
How does one change this opinion?

Are we sure they couldn't deliberate tomorrow? Is the court closed or Friday, or something? #confuzzled

That Court is never open on Friday, that is a day for the Judge's and staff to catch up on paperwork, etc. Monday there is no Court as it is a Federal Holiday.

BBM

ITA.

The DT team's repeated interruptions and sidebars were unreal. Never seen anything like it. That aspect alone turned proceedings into a complete circus and JSS allowed it.

What truly frightens me is that if the jury comes back with life, JSS will have the option to give this convicted murder a chance at parole. When I first realized that, I felt so lightheaded I thought I'd pass out.

What reason, given her track record during the trial, would we have to trust her NOT to give LWP? The idea that this <self snip> could do what she did and be given a chance at freedom? Freedom at a relatively young age to enjoy things that we enjoy, to have opportunities similar to ours when we have lived law-abiding honest lives? Are you kidding me?

JSS could, in effect, validate the original blackmail plan to the State, where the convicted murderer wanted murder 2 and a 20 year cap in prison. At least if that extortion plan went through, Travis Alexander's reputation wouldn't have been smeared for months. Should LWP happen, this <self snip> gets what she asked for AND an extra helping of revenge. Utterly sickening.

I truly hope the juror/jurors holding out or on the fence are aware of this. Return life and you have opened the door that this <self snip> could be out, walking amongst them in the future. :help: :help: :help: :help:

ITA! Jury, do not put this in JSS's hands!

Oh and good morning :seeya: I am in an extremely foul mood today, I have no idea why, but I will just try to sit on my hands.

I hope this Jury had a good night's sleep, and will deliver the right verdict for this .

OMG I didn't see that part!

Unless someone tries to abuse her again? OMG.

This chick is delusional, crazy, and a psycho. I always said she would kill again. Guess she thinks her little dog was abusing her when she kicked it real hard?

Yep, paraphrased but that was basically what she said.

She also told one male, the one in suit and red tie, that she didn't think she should comment on Capitol punisment but told Ryan she was against it....WTH

Let's say you got a juror who is asking for life because he/she believes JA has no priors and was too young.
How does one change this opinion?

I would say to that Juror:

Travis had no priors and was too young to die.

She also said in the AP interview that giving her the DP would ony mean endless appeals for the family. So she wants to spare them now?

And Jennifer Wilmott had the gall to ask the jury of they would kill JA?!!

Hey JW, the jury would just be at the end of a very long line!

So I just watched AP interview CMJA and she says she deserves a shot at freedom someday. Wow. This felon isn't even on the same planet I live on.

She is beyond wackadoodledoo. Seriously. Just more proof of her lack of remorse. If I had taken someone's life, I wouldn't feel like I had some right to a life that the person I killed didn't get to have. But, of course, I would not have ever premeditated to kill someone. So... there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015