TX - Longview, WhtFem (UP 9863), 41-50, Suicide - Assumed Identity, Dec'10

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new photo looks like she had her picture taken for a sports team. Volleyball maybe? I have seen "poses" like that, smiling, looking slightly up, in my very old High School annuals.

Does anyone think that she looks Native American, esp. in the latest photo of her (in the sweater)?

Hi Sula:wave: I have been wondering if she may have been a basketball player due to her height.

At first I saw the new photo was cropped from a larger photo that may have featured other members of a group or team, but if you look at the lower lefthand corner you can see the corner edge of the photo - so it looks to me like an ID photo of some kind after all.

At first I saw the new photo was cropped from a larger photo that may have featured other members of a group or team, but if you look at the lower lefthand corner you can see the corner edge of the photo - so it looks to me like an ID photo of some kind after all.

I agree, you can see the lower left edge which is curved...but not the right edge. But what are those black marks on the right hand side? If it was DMV those wouldn't be there. Plus, the make you face straight ahead in DMV photos, yet this photo is more casual looking. That is why I was thinking someone/something was cropped out of the side or it was a poorly done student ID/work ID.

MrsTigglesWorth said:
I am happy to see that the DNA was done. I have looked all over for her... And not much to show for that. I do have some other marriages/divorces that I need to follow up on for FLEK. I do not remember if we went over all these already ( it's been a while)

Marriages?! The only one that was discussed on here was the one to JBR.

I so wish we could have the dates these images were taken!

Where did the F come from in the initials being used FLEK? I know the LEK and the LR names, but didn't catch any name attached that started with an F?

Also does anybody know where the details of her suicide came from?

Where did the F come from in the initials being used FLEK? I know the LEK and the LR names, but didn't catch any name attached that started with an F? Or is the F for "fake" or "false"?

Where did the F come from in the initials being used FLEK? I know the LEK and the LR names, but didn't catch any name attached that started with an F? Or is the F for "fake" or "false"?

I was wondering what FLEK stood for myself LOL

I was wondering what FLEK stood for myself LOL
It is "false" LEK.... Since we know she is not really LEK.

I am following up a lead on a marriage of a gal named LB who married a K surname ( married 84/divorced 87) right before she applied for the ss under LEK. I'm confused, but slowly following up. This girl lived in the area as well and has a K middle name, so might get confusing when looking at city directory listings... If anyone wants to help follow this probably random lead, the marriage was sept 22, 1984 between LKB and RDK, bexar, TX.

Sorry to throw more initials in the mix!!!!

ETA: ... That marriage has nothing to do with our FLEK, from what I can tell. I found some old yearbook photos. I know the name is supposed to come from a deceased child in Oregon, but thought I'd explore a different line of thinking. Back to the drawing board.

FWIW, I have an old passport photo that has a rounded corner like the newly released one of FLEK. They generally take a group of four and could not use that one because I was smiling.

Jennifer Wictor is an interesting possibility. Her car was found abandoned west of Phoenix on I-10 the morning after she was last seen. Nothing to indicate she met with foul play, but nothing to indicate she left voluntarily. You just can't find out much about her case, but height, general appearance, Arizona connection, and time are the best fit yet. I could only find one pic of Jennifer Wictor, the one we have all seen.

Does ANYONE know if JW was in any kind of trouble bad enough to abandon her life and make a new one? If she was indeed FLEK that is just what she did. Interesting that on NamUS (she is NamUS #4925) there is a note saying that the circumstances are not public viewable. I have never seen that note before for circumstances, only photos. Anyone know why they would say that?

FWIW, I have an old passport photo that has a rounded corner like the newly released one of FLEK. They generally take a group of four and could not use that one because I was smiling.

Jennifer Wictor is an interesting possibility. Her car was found abandoned west of Phoenix on I-10 the morning after she was last seen. Nothing to indicate she met with foul play, but nothing to indicate she left voluntarily. You just can't find out much about her case, but height, general appearance, Arizona connection, and time are the best fit yet. I could only find one pic of Jennifer Wictor, the one we have all seen.

Does ANYONE know if JW was in any kind of trouble bad enough to abandon her life and make a new one? If she was indeed FLEK that is just what she did. Interesting that on NamUS (she is NamUS #4925) there is a note saying that the circumstances are not public viewable. I have never seen that note before for circumstances, only photos. Anyone know why they would say that?

I was trying to find stuff on JW and interestingly enough I can't even dig out a newspaper article. No family tree..no other information. Usually you'd find a birth/death index..but nada. I found yearbook photos of a different girl entirely (at least I assume so) on Ancestry but that's about it.

There's no way she could have been a gov't worker, right? With extensive background checks she'd never get her assumed identity in the door.

Could she be wearing a uniform?

The one that was in the yearbooks photos was in uniform and very tall but had long curly hair and was way more heavyset than the photo we have on file here. I guess everyone goes through that gawky stage but this JW didn't even look similar. Not in my opinion anyway.

I mean this picture, that sweater looks like a uniform of some sort

The stripes look green on my monitor. Possibly a uniform, but not a referee -- that is almost always black & white for the derogatory "zebra" label!

Someone knows, someone recognizes her!!!

The stripes look green on my monitor. Possibly a uniform, but not a referee -- that is almost always black & white for the derogatory "zebra" label!

Someone knows, someone recognizes her!!!

You're probably right. Probably not a uniform, just a striped blouse.

However, has anyone noted that Jennifer Wictor was a 1985 graduate of Tempe High School? Tempe adjacent to the town in FLEK's obit - Scottsdale.
JW is not in the 1984 Tempe HS yearbook. I will keep digging.

JW's DNA is on file in NamUS as well as dental records.

Longview DNA is also on file. So I am guessing that they are not a match although a lot of things line up. I guess someone can submit so they can manually check.

JW's DNA is on file in NamUS as well as dental records.

Longview DNA is also on file. So I am guessing that they are not a match although a lot of things line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member