George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #14 Friday July 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
By getting into a scuffle with LE? Just like GZ thought he was "helping" out the neighborhood. Obviously, his judgement is very clouded. Yet, he still has "no regrets". That's a very dangerous man. JMO

His shoving LE was due to the fact they were in plain clothes and he thought they were trying to hurt his friend. He didn't know they were LE.

I'm guessing MANY people in the neighborhood thought GZ was helpful or they wouldn't have risked their lives to defend him in court. Even from a sick bed!!!

I doubt I would regret saving my life from someone that attacked me.

I hope the next case I watch doesn't have us all so divided on evidence. I respect everyone's opinions. JMO

To me this is common sense. I don't know why anyone who run from someone and then go back to confront them. It makes no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

However the evidence shows he was home and then went away from that home. Back to where gz was. According to his friend who said it was Tim's own words.

It doesn't matter if it does not make sense if that is what happened.

Many people do things I would not do.

Huh? Seriously?

yes, LE will even tell you that.

being hit in the shoulder etc. would not IMO, make someone stop hitting you.

If this was a LE officer getting hit by TM, He would not be aiming for the shoulder or anywhere else. He'd be aiming for the heart.

IMO

Which is why we are all wondering (IMO) why Trayvon decided to come back.

It does not make any sense.

He may have been lead back. He may not have been as close to his house as everyone is trying to say RJ meant by the word by. I have a store by my house. I don't walk there. I'm sure if she asked him where he was going he would say the store by my father's house. The term is relative.

Okay folks...this is my first time posting even though I've been here through 3 trials.

The one thing that bothers me about this whole self-defense theory is this..........if GZ was so in fear of his life/injury, why did he take the time to carefully AIM his gun at TMs heart? In every statement, even in the re-enactment, he says he AIMED the gun. He went to great pains in one interview to explain how he took the time to make sure that the gun was beyond his OWN hand before he fired, so as not to hurt himself.

If someone has the awareness and capacity to AIM gun, if they have the awareness and capacity to not harm themselves, they have the awareness and capacity to aim that gun at a non life-threatening area, like a shoulder, arm, leg, etc.

They also have the awareness and capacity to say "Stop or I'll shoot".

If someone is in such a blind panic for their life, they pull the gun and fire anywhere, even in the air, just to get them to stop.

They don't take great pains to not injure themselves. They don't AIM for the HEART.

I don't know why the state didn't seize on those statements. Regardless of who did/didn't start the altercation, GZ didn't shoot to stop or incapacitate TM, he AIMED for the HEART.

MOO

Excellent post - I agree that AIMING for the heart shows intent to kill, no less. IMO

yes, LE will even tell you that.

being hit in the shoulder etc. would not IMO, make someone stop hitting you.

If this was a LE officer getting hit by TM, He would not be aiming for the shoulder or anywhere else. He'd be aiming for the heart.

IMO

LE would have id'd themselves and said stop or I'll shoot.

His shoving LE was due to the fact they were in plain clothes and he thought they were trying to hurt his friend. He didn't know they were LE.

I'm guessing MANY people in the neighborhood thought GZ was helpful or they wouldn't have risked their lives to defend him in court. Even from a sick bed!!!

I doubt I would regret saving my life from someone that attacked me.

I hope the next case I watch doesn't have us all so divided on evidence. I respect everyone's opinions. JMO

Just another example of GZ taking the law into his own hands.He could have called LE if he thought his friend was being attacked.
If this had been TM,we would probably read that it proves he loved to fight.IMO

Oh, I completely disregard it. But it does grow tiresome to see it hauled out again and again, especially considering that this is a trial discussion and it is a theory that even the state realized was too easily disproved. JMO. OMO. MOO.

I'm sorry if my evidence based theories are tiresome. I will respond to assertions it couldn't have happened tho. Also, it's been said over and over and over TM made it home and went back out to some theory and misinterpreted words by RJ. Both the defense attorneys and prosecution agree he never made it home.

Key elements that one needs to take into consideration.

Everyone is saying how RJ is not very smart which ect..... I think that she cannot convey here thought in the court room but here it a point. That one has to believe that she is just speaking to the events.

TM intent was to get back home? why? because he was interested in the All Start game. He asked what the score was. That was an interest to him.

As this image depicts aks the question How/why would TM walk back to the TEE.

Motive? He is half way home.
What did he have to prove?
There was no verbal contact with GZ.
What did he have to gain going back?
TM objective was to get the drink and candy for his brother?
Why go back?

George Zimmerman's story is the he went across the T to get a house address from the other side. It doesn't make a lot of sense, but George needed an excuse for why he left his truck. He doesn't want to admit he was chasing after TM. What is more likely is that he went south, then between the gap between buildings in an attempt to cut TM off. On the police call recording you can hear George running and what sounds like the crunch of gravel underfoot. The ground between condo buildings is covered in gravel.

The initial confrontation didn't happen at the T, where George would have been walking back from getting the address. The items dropped south of where TM's body was found indicates where the confrontation probably started.

To me this is common sense. I don't know why anyone who run from someone and then go back to confront them. It makes no sense.

Street fight?

Okay folks...this is my first time posting even though I've been here through 3 trials.

The one thing that bothers me about this whole self-defense theory is this..........if GZ was so in fear of his life/injury, why did he take the time to carefully AIM his gun at TMs heart? In every statement, even in the re-enactment, he says he AIMED the gun. He went to great pains in one interview to explain how he took the time to make sure that the gun was beyond his OWN hand before he fired, so as not to hurt himself.

If someone has the awareness and capacity to AIM gun, if they have the awareness and capacity to not harm themselves, they have the awareness and capacity to aim that gun at a non life-threatening area, like a shoulder, arm, leg, etc.

They also have the awareness and capacity to say "Stop or I'll shoot".

If someone is in such a blind panic for their life, they pull the gun and fire anywhere, even in the air, just to get them to stop.

They don't take great pains to not injure themselves. They don't AIM for the HEART.

I don't know why the state didn't seize on those statements. Regardless of who did/didn't start the altercation, GZ didn't shoot to stop or incapacitate TM, he AIMED for the HEART.

MOO

I don't recall any evidence that GZ aimed for TM's heart. IMO, he aimed the gun at TM (and away from himself) but did not intentionally shoot for the heart. I think it was a blind shot. He would have had to be sighting in order to take accurate aim. JMO. OMO. MOO.

Hi Everyone,

I am woefully behind so please forgive me.

Please no more posts about the protesters. They are there and that's it. . Let's stay focused on the jury and the case.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member