George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #14 Friday July 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE would have id'd themselves and said stop or I'll shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not if they'd been sucker punched and were on the ground being beaten. JMO. OMO. MOO.

tweet from Kathi Belich-wftv OH in courtroom: O'Mara tells wife in gallery jury'll likely go til 8/9 tonight b4 break 4 night or verdict. @DanaChaabanWFTV #zimmermanon9

Am I correct in assuming that the judge must formally dismiss the jury when they are done for the day?

Just another example of GZ taking the law into his own hands.He could have called LE if he thought his friend was being attacked.
If this had been TM,we would probably read that it proves he loved to fight.IMO
I think you may have missed the fact that they were plainclothes LE.

Was not trying to start an argument.

I just think that if GZ had the time and awareness to get out his gun and aim, he had the time and awareness to give TM a warning to stop or I'll shoot, which he has never did said he did...... or to aim somewhere differently.

This is why many of us never post. Some on here just cannot tolerate other opinions without trying to refute anything that they disagree with.

Back to just reading.

jmo But if you are at point blank range, you don't give them a warning. If you do, you are asking them to take your gun, shoot and kill you.

I just think that if GZ had the time and awareness to get out his gun and aim, he had the time and awareness to give TM a warning to stop or I'll shoot, which he has never did said he did...... or to aim somewhere differently.

This is why many of us never post. Some on here just cannot tolerate other opinions without trying to refute anything that they disagree with.

Back to just reading.

Sadly, that is absolutely true. You almost have to be a man of steel to stay reading and posting here, IMO. I can't tell you how many posts I skip and reply to even fewer because I can't stand the atmosphere if my post is of a differing opinion. But hey, I'm tough and I keep coming back for more. I hope you do too :D

Back to just reading.

Hi Bamcaan, please don't be discouraged. This is a forum, which means that discussion takes place. A topic comes up and people discuss. Some agree, some disagree. Hopefully everybody is kind about it. If they are not, the mods correct it. Please continue to express your opinions here but understand that if people disagree, it's not a personal thing. :seeya:

The gunshot expert explained that the entry wound and the placement of the shot on TM's hoodie revealed that the garment was hanging down and was not being grabbed or stretched. JMO. OMO. MOO.

The hoodie was not pulled to one side or other. There is nothing impossible for the hoodie to be pulled straight from wound area. IMO

With GZ's allegations of TM allegedly putting his hand over his mouth and telling him to "shut the eff up", makes it seem like Trayvon was trying to sexually assault him or something. I can't picture a teen doing that to a grown man. That sounds like something a molester or kidnapper would do.

And also GZ claims Trayvon said "he was going to die tonight" and that he told Zimmerman that he had a "problem now!" Now why would a boy who was already in trouble(suspension), staying with his dad want more trouble? Let alone set out to kill someone?How would he explain that to his father? Doesn't sound logical. IMO:facepalm:

They also have the awareness and capacity to say "Stop or I'll shoot".

Sorry but if someone were on top of me smashing my face I would not say "stop or I will shoot" as I would be frantic and just hoping I could pull the weapon and fire before the attacker saw it and started fighting over it.

I would want the attack to STOP no matter what. When the adrenaline hits people don't think straight, your brain slows down and can barely function, being able to draw the weapon and point is a feat in and of itself. Being able to rationalize "Okay so should I warn or should I try to wound etc..." is simply NOT realistic.

IMO.

I'm sorry if my evidence based theories are tiresome. I will respond to assertions it couldn't have happened tho. Also, it's been said over and over and over TM made it home and went back out to some theory and misinterpreted words by RJ. Both the defense attorneys and prosecution agree he never made it home.

What evidence? We are discussing the trial. There was no evidence presented that even hints at the recoil theory. The state went with the assault-by-tree theory. JMO. OMO. MOO.

Regardless to the fact that I do not believe that the state proved its case and there should be a NG verdict, my heart simply breaks for this family. Regardless to the fact that I feel pretty confident that TM had behavior issues and he was yet again beating the crap out of someone, as a parent you can't help but remember your child as that sweet little baby and nothing can change that perception for you. These people are hurting and will for the rest of their lives. I just wish this whole thing would end quickly and quietly so that they can move on with their lives with their good sweet memories of their child instead of having to constantly have to relive what it could of been like in the moments surrounding his death. Too hard for any parent!

Not if they'd been sucker punched and were on the ground being beaten. JMO. OMO. MOO.
I haven't read a statute that say's a person must warn their attacker before using self-defense. MOO.

With GZ's allegations of TM allegedly putting his hand over his mouth and telling him to "shut the eff up", makes it seem like Trayvon was trying to sexually assault him or something. I can't picture a teen doing that to a grown man. That sounds like something a molester or kidnapper would do.

And also GZ claims Trayvon said "he was going to die tonight" and that he told Zimmerman that he had a "problem now!" Now why would a boy who was already in trouble(suspension), staying with his dad want more trouble? Let alone set out to kill someone?How would he explain that to his father? Doesn't sound logical. IMO:facepalm:

The last place in the World I would be doing in a fight is putting my hands near someone's mouth. Biting ends fights. IMO

The hoodie was not pulled to one side or other. There is nothing impossible for the hoodie to be pulled straight from wound area. IMO

I'm pretty sure he said it hadn't been stretched, period. And given that GZ was shorter than TM, he wouldn't have been pulling it up, he would have been pulling it down. JMO. OMO. MOO.

Yes, I know what you mean. I have a 19 year old son. I don't approve of that style either. Thank God, my son shares that same dislike and likes for his clothes to fit him properly. I do however have younger relatives who do like that style of dress. So I am very familiar with it. Like I said before, I do see the need for a belt on TM, but I don't think his pants were baggy enough to cause the skipping that was mentioned earlier. I've said enough about this area so I'm going to leave it alone now.

Well, let me add:
If that was some kind of life and death struggle and TM's pants were so freaken baggy...then I would think that they would have been shimmied down to his pristine white tennis shoes. GZ was supposedly shrimping and shimmying about and TM supposedly had GZ' hefty behind pinned to the ground. If those pants were so baggy then how the heck did they stay up in this battle for GZ's life?

If a guy gets out of his truck and starts running after a 17 year old blonde, blue eyed female walking home at night, would it be OK for her to hit him in the nose?

To me this is common sense. I don't know why anyone who run from someone and then go back to confront them. It makes no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my opinion, I agree - this does not make sense. Didn't GZ say on his NEN call an drive thru that he was parked in front of the club house gave tat address, then followed, lost TM, then got back in his car and moved it to where he knew he could cut through? If TM is alarmed by the stranger staring at him and following him, it seems reasonable to me if he saw GZ's truck had left, he would go to a well lit public area, like the clubhouse mailbox area and wait a few minutes to make sure the guy following him had left, before going down the rather dark walk area to his house. When he felt safe that the person following was gone (although we know he was not, just parked and 'looking for a street sign'), he then just went towards his dad's, but sadly did not make it there, In my opinion. IMO, MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim