F
Class:
O
Offense Date:
10/02/1992
Arrest Date:
10/02/1992

http://ewsocis1.courts.state.va.us/C.../CaseDetail.do
Just speculating here... His charge in 1993 in Virginia Beach lists his address (City) as Norfolk Va. Could he possibly have been in the Navy or other military branch? Norfolk has a very high military population. Might explain why we're not finding any charges in this area previous to this date.

Just speculating here... His charge in 1993 in Virginia Beach lists his address (City) as Norfolk Va. Could he possibly have been in the Navy or other military branch? Norfolk has a very high military population. Might explain why we're not finding any charges in this area previous to this date.

If he was, he was kicked out right then. jmo

eta.. wonder if any cases from that time period could be linked to him.

Just a thought---I'm wondering if RAT had chloroform or a stungun, (or what other weapon he may have had)...etc...while Alexis is not a large individual, she would be very strong being a great volleyball player, etc.. (also, she seems to be in great shape in her videos...)....RAT is thin, frail....he has no defensive wounds that I can see..I don't see him overpowering her that easily unless he had a weapon, or surprised her, or she was incapacitated some way (unless he was strong from a drug surge....)...Just thinking out loud...

From his court appearance, I thought his fore arms looked very strong.

We call guys in Scotland with this build 'wee and wiry'

I have heard of some of these creeps dumping bodies around cemeteries...

any accessible cemeteries... Like the real old fashioned kind... In the area?

Just thinking out through my fingers...

:waitasec:

All kinds of old cemeteries around rural VA. A lot of family cemeteries on private property etc.

I just watched the video of his hearing and paid close attention to him, naturally. At first I was thinking like many of you, that he was spindly and weak. But watch when he signs the papers. His arms are pretty much muscle. His neck is pretty wiry too. He's not a big man, but he's not wasting away either. Sometimes small people can be pretty strong if it is all muscle.

I think he's nervous too. Not remorseful, but nervous. I certainly hope he's tortured.

The tat on the back of his neck looks like some sort of tribal tattoo. Going to take a closer look if I can. It has a skull in the middle but has the tribal elements surrounding it I think. Nope...maybe not. Could be a skull with a high pointed collar, similar to something like Dracula would have worn, but it is done similar to the style of the tribal tats.

All kinds of old cemeteries around rural VA. A lot of family cemeteries on private property etc.

I just watched the video of his hearing and paid close attention to him, naturally. At first I was thinking like many of you, that he was spindly and weak. But watch when he signs the papers. His arms are pretty much muscle. His neck is pretty wiry too. He's not a big man, but he's not wasting away either. Sometimes small people can be pretty strong if it is all muscle.

I think he's nervous too. Not remorseful, but nervous. I certainly hope he's tortured.

The tat on the back of his neck looks like some sort of tribal tattoo. Going to take a closer look if I can.

Maybe someone can google search it.

I am absolutely correct on this. I even know his birth month and year, but I don't believe that's the kind of thing I should post online since he is a minor.

There is a completely different RT who has a son also named RT. They are in no way related to this case.

That tattoo on his neck is a skull in front of a biohazard sign. He looks like he's lived a really hard life. I'd like to know his family story -- like was he abused as a child?

He looks hideous and pathetic...:puke:

But he represented himself in at least one of the charges where he weasled himself out of it...

Go figure..

Evil people can be very focused... No?

:devil:

Apparently so. Mind boggling, isn't it?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

I wonder what made a man like him start so late at getting tattoos? I mean in one photo there are no visible tattoos and now he seems to have many. Makes me wonder if they all have meaning. Possibly even some type of trophy for something he's accomplished? He's such a creepy looking guy.

Jumping off your post...

Late start for tattoos reminds me of the possibility he may have been in the service in his younger years....

those years in which we still have no information about him?

:waitasec:

I'm not seeing the connection to the Parkway murders. Va Beach is a pretty good haul from Yorktown. It's been so long since I read about the parkway murders... I lived right across the river from YT for 16 years, and drove the Colonial Parkway all the time, so I kind of avoided reading too much. That place is beautiful to drive during the day, but a little scary at night. Anyway... weren't they couples? And I don't think any were abducted, were they? Seems like the MO was totally different. IMO, of course.

I'm just trying to poke at other old crimes to see what he might be connected to. I don't have a theory yet as to which other victims might be his.

He has arrests in Norfolk and Virginia Beach, but I don't know where he lived at the time. (ETA: the Virginia Beach charges list Norfolk as his home.) I'm wondering about Newport News. That would be somewhat centrally located.

Yes, they were couples. One pair was found in the water and another pair still haven't been found, so there's some amount of abduction going on. They were all killed and disposed of in different ways, like somebody experimenting with what worked.

We don't really know what RAT's MO is. We don't know how SC died, but since he knew her already, it seems unlikely that he had to stage a road incident to get close to her.

I was thinking it was a biohazard sign too, but the closer I look I don't think it is.

Here is a screen cap.

necktatrat_zpsd9134607.png

I have been totally thinking the same thing. I was thinking back to the early reports about the Rt29 Stalker. He had those 3 months where he seemed to pull over a lot of people. After Alice was found many women came forward. Most just said he tried his ruse and was weird but didn't attack them. But Alice was white and Carmelita is Philippino.

Do serial killers really have a "type" if his MO is to pull women over while they are driving, unless he did some stalking maybe he didn't know. He just saw the back of their heads?

I wonder if Sage should be on my list. I took her off. One close inspections you could tell she was trans, but from a distance or while driving no way.

peaking of not having one specific "type"...

He was charged with stalking a male... Too... Tho it was taken off the table...

so ... If true... He really does have a wide range of targets...

JMO

Last night we were all speculating about possible drug addiction. He looked pretty ruff in his court photos, but serious DT rough? If he were really addicted to Meth, wouldn't he be having problems right now? I really don't know much about it. I did make the bad teeth and sunken aged appearance connection.

I also wondered if this is why people saw him walking the streets. Don't meth addict get really antsy and stop sleeping. Maybe he couldn't sit still and walked.

In an article I read he was taken to a hospital after today's hearing..
I wonder if his withdrawals were severe enough to warrant a visit to the hospital?

just an idea...

Can't really base him being in the navy on living in Norfolk. I have family and friends who've like there for years, decades and they were not in the Navy. Norfokd is a big city. ;)

Someone else had posted earlier that his family lived/s there. They also posted some arrest records for him from the City of Virginia Beach. He definitely has ties to Virginia Beach. One thing that is different about VAB though compared to Charlottesville/Nelson County is, one is rural and Virginia Beach is a fairly big city. You have Virginia Beach, Newport News, Norfolk, and Chesapeake all intertwined so it's just commonly known as the Tidewater area because it's so big. I personally don't think he'd do any kind of abductions or anything like that in Virginia Beach area. Usually people like to stay within their own comfort zone. His comfort zone is the route 29 area. JMO
JMO, but his comfort zone may be I-64 and VA 158 as well as gas station lots, rest stops and Rt29. If he is the 29 Stalker, and I believe he is, then his MO is to persuade people to stop and he acts concerned and helpful. So, he could follow people onto any roadway and wait for his moment to signal them that there is a problem with their vehicle.

To be honest, I wouldn't put the I-40 serial killer off the table either. The MO is EXACTLY the same as the 29 Stalker. And, 29 leads right to I-40.

I get the feeling he is prolific!

I'm just trying to poke at other old crimes to see what he might be connected to. I don't have a theory yet as to which other victims might be his.

He has arrests in Norfolk and Virginia Beach, but I don't know where he lived at the time. I'm wondering about Newport News. That would be somewhat centrally located.

Yes, they were couples. One pair was found in the water and another pair still haven't been found, so there's some amount of abduction going on. They were all killed and disposed of in different ways, like somebody experimenting with what worked.

We don't really know what RAT's MO is. We don't know how SC died, but since he knew her already, it seems unlikely that he had to stage a road incident to get close to her.

Newport News is a ways from Va Beach, too. It's right next to Yorktown.

No, we don't really know his MO, but Alexis and Samantha were both young girls alone. I'm working off that, and they're circumstances were so different, a connection doesn't seem feasible to me. JMHO.

Here is another shot in which I increased the contrast and made black and white so the tat stands out a bit. Rather evil looking thing!

necktatrat2_zps915bdd40.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member