VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - **ARREST** - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing photo forward of where he was employed on and off for 5 years, per DR fb:

1174946_506287552783091_1853789573_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dhomonique-Ricks/118639798214537

edit: on this fb link, it mentions the store manager's family of UB had an unpleasant run in with him in the past.

Photo of inside the UB store:

safe_image.php

RE: Birthdate - if the media reports are right and he's 48 he would have been born 06/19/1965. He's almost a full year younger than me and looks like he's 30 years older. Ick.

Did anyone think that he had to have had someone drive him to or from Charlottesville to stash her car (if he did). If he was by himself, then she must have drove the car to Charlottesville. Think about it for a second...in a crazy, tv show kind of scenario.... What if he bumped into her car, told her he had a buddy in Charlottesvile that could fix it, tricked her into driving up there...it would explain why the phone last pinged across from his house. There's no way this young girl would have stopped for any man unless she thought she was involved in an accident. Obviously her car wasn't disabled because it drove to Charlottesville. Idk just an idea.

:wagon: Sleuthtooth! :welcome:

:seeya:

Just watched the video. I don't think he is staring down the deputy lady, I think he is looking away from the camera and waiting for the judge, maybe fearful of deputy lady's gun. Ha.

Anyhow, he also has tat sleeves. It looks like these are "jail" tats to me, hence the fading look. You know, do your own with cig ashes or your own ink at home with the help of a friend. Whomever did them, they are not great ink.

Video link:
http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/web...y/-/20128466/21452814/-/10xs1grz/-/index.html

I wonder, too, if there have been less publicized, parallel searches (in other areas) by LE/FBI while the other known searches have been going on...

searches we are not aware of?

:waitasec:

I am 12 pages behind but I have a theory.
I think he leaves the bodies near his work sites...and right off 29 or even I-64.
At the very least he leaves them between work and his residency. I hope they have a good anthropological forensic expert working on the soil samples from the tires and undercarriage of Alexis's car and all of his available vehicles. The sedan, the camo GMC and the trailer for starters.

Keep in mind this guy has dozens of tickets for equipment violations, tags, and other thing having to do with his vehicles...it is time to pull all those tickets and find all the old vehicles he has access to. I feel like he has a few vehicles stashed around the area. Just a gut feeling.

Also, LE needs to find out if he borrowed anyone's car during those critical days. In addition, they need anyone who he did odd jobs for to come forward. Alexis might be on their property...just like MH was left, by whoever killed her, on an innocent man's farm.

The more I think about this the more I think they might even want to hold searches in Shipman. The family saw him driving on their road.

Nope, all the ones I pulled are his same birthdate 6/19 Randy Allen Taylor, I checked and double checked and checked again...4 to 5 hours of work. And more have turned up on the circuit court since I listed the first 33 in NINE Valley/Shenandoah Localities...I didn't even check the Eastern Shore and we already know that he did time for a crime in Virginia Beach. It's really him.

All you have to do is look at the addresses and the birth date as well as the race. The Randalls and Randolphs are not him.

I put the ones from the one post here.. if you have more can you post them?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9753247&posted=1#post9753247

Good thinking. I'm sure LE is checking this, I hope so!

I'm thinking she may be somewhere unrelated to him, though, perhaps somewhere that can not be tied to him....who really knows. :(

Ok, so other infamous serial killers...need to look at them...(yuk), and what type of specific areas they used as far as burial grounds for multiple victims. :(

I hate typing all this. Her poor mama! :( So unfair that someone can just do this!

I have heard of some of these creeps dumping bodies around cemeteries...

any accessible cemeteries... Like the real old fashioned kind... In the area?

Just thinking out through my fingers...

Just a thought---I'm wondering if RAT had chloroform or a stungun, (or what other weapon he may have had)...etc...while Alexis is not a large individual, she would be very strong being a great volleyball player, etc.. (also, she seems to be in great shape in her videos...)....RAT is thin, frail....he has no defensive wounds that I can see..I don't see him overpowering her that easily unless he had a weapon, or surprised her, or she was incapacitated some way (unless he was strong from a drug surge....)...Just thinking out loud...

jmo But I am thinking he isn't as frail as he looks. They often aren't like umm forget his name Gary Hilton.

jmo But I am thinking he isn't as frail as he looks. They often aren't like umm forget his name Gary Hilton.

I agree. Not seeing frailty, just skinny. Doesn't mean he is not strong as an ox. JMO

I'm not sure if this story has been posted here:

Where are they? Two missing girls, one suspect

"Why was a 40-something-year-old man calling my daughter so late at night?" asked Clarke's mother, Barbara Tinder, who has changed her phone number since last year and did not respond to the Hook's recent emailed request for comment.

Police, too, seemed skeptical of Taylor's tale, and they repeatedly conducted searches in and around the Greene County lake where Taylor kept another trailer. Taylor said he was hounded by police, who, he alleged, even went so far as to warn women he was dating and his employer that he was a suspect in a murder investigation.
With Murphy's disappearance coming during the period when a successfully-prosecuted Taylor would have been behind bars, that ruling may someday take on chilling significance. :(

So he owned a trailer during in the Clark disappearance as well? I wonder if it's the same one that they hauled away?

I wonder what made LE say, the other day, that they do not believe Alexis is alive. They must have a reason for saying that, as I don't recall them saying that about Samantha at the time.

I am 12 pages behind but I have a theory.
I think he leaves the bodies near his work sites...and right off 29 or even I-64.
At the very least he leaves them betwenn work and his residency. I hope they have a good anthropological forensic expert working on the soill samples from the tires and undercarriage of Alexis's car and all of his available vehicles. The sedan, the camo GMC and the trailer for starters.

Keep in mind this guy has dozens of tickets for equipment violations, tags, and other thing having to do with his vehicles...it is time to pull all those tickets and find all the old vehicles he has access to. I feel like he has a fewl vehicles stashed around the area. Just a gut feeling.

Also, LE needs to find out if he borrowed anyone's car during those critical days. In addition, they need anyone who he did odd jobs for to come forward. Alexis might be on their property...just like MH was left, by whoever killed her, on an innocent man's farm.

The more I think about this the more I think they might even want to hold searches in Shipman. The family saw him driving on their road.

When they found her car... the FBI was all up under the tire well with their flashlights looking. I am sure they took samples of whatever residue and such that they could from there and the tires.

Reminds me of Gollum!

Faces of Meth commercial. Some are speculating over on FB that he couldn't have acted alone, nor been a SK because he is so small and fragile looking...

Drugs have taken their toll, no doubt, but that is also why he got sloppy and caught. I think even with his weak appearance he could have done it with the help of a gun, knife, chloroform, or stun gun - or any combo of those things.

I have heard of some of these creeps dumping bodies around cemeteries...

any accessible cemeteries... Like the real old fashioned kind... In the area?

Just thinking out through my fingers...

I bet there are tons of them. These are older areas, so churches would have them, just land from older plantations, farms, or properties would have them. They would be marked on maps, I don't know about internet maps, some may remain unmarked if still owned by the original family line and are very small.

He doesn't look like he'd be smart enough to outwit a toddler, much less LE. JMO and all that. :)

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 4

He looks hideous and pathetic...:puke:

But he represented himself in at least one of the charges where he weasled himself out of it...

Go figure..

Evil people can be very focused... No?

:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads