VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - **ARREST** - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the reporter has records going back 20 years, that puts us at 1993.

If he was born in 1964 he would have been 29, so there are more records out there I bet. Juvi ones, if any, are not public record, but all that would come out after any trial. However, that still leaves from 18 to 29 years old. Somehow, I think there are more records...

Oh yeah, not that it helps, but he should be 49 this year if 1964 is the correct birth year. I'm still shocked! I think he looks much older. Life has taken it's toll on him.

If he was born in 1964-65, that would make him 21 or 22 when the Colonial Parkway murders started. Did he still live in Virginia Beach then?

I assume the 1993 records she's talking about are the burglary convictions he did time for.

My one thought regarding an accomplice - if, and it is a big if, he has an accomplice and that accomplice is still out there somewhere, there is a remote chance that she's alive and being held. It's something to hold on to, right? I just want her home...alive. :please:

Grrrr....typos galore!!

Thanks for posting her Facebook. I have her Twitter & Ask, just not Facebook. Now I wonder who the second person involved is? That goes back to my original theory that I posted yesterday about someone else driving her car up to C'ville.

<slightly o/t, her mom reminds me of Terrilynn Monette's mom....heartbreaking!>

If he was born in 1964-65, that would make him 21 or 22 when the Colonial Parkway murders started. Did he still live in Virginia Beach then?

I assume the 1993 records she's talking about are the burglary convictions he did time for.

Scroll up to Popsicle's post above. (Thanks to nurse, and any others, for collecting the data. :) ) The charges from '92-'93 are Norfolk and Virginia Beach.

I got my first tat for my 40th birthday and my hubby got his first after he was 50. Not that strange of an occurrence these days. I know other people who have waited until later in life too. I don't think it's that unusual. But there is a lot we don't know about him.

I suppose this is true too, but I still wonder where he got his tattoo ideas. They all seem to be very different. I mean there's a daffy duck and then theres a mean looking skull on his neck. No rhyme or reason. Maybe he's one of those guys who just picks stuff off the wall...haha

I don't think those charges are all his. In fact, I'm fairly sure at least half of them belong to different people with similar name but different date of birth.
Nope, all the ones I pulled are his same birthdate 6/19 Randy Allen Taylor, I checked and double checked and checked again...4 to 5 hours of work. And more have turned up on the circuit court since I listed the first 33 in NINE Valley/Shenandoah Localities...I didn't even check the Eastern Shore and we already know that he did time for a crime in Virginia Beach. It's really him.

All you have to do is look at the addresses and the birth date as well as the race. The Randalls and Randolphs are not him.

If someone else is involved, hopefully RAT will rat him/her out!

If there is a second person involved, that means there is someone still out there roaming the streets. Not good, nor is it safe for other women.

And the chance that this person may have Alexis hidden away somewhere is possible. If there is a second person, then the chances are better that Alexis is alive. JMO

I'm telling you, waterboarding is the only way to go here! Time is of essence!!!!!!!!

I suppose this is true too, but I still wonder where he got his tattoo ideas. They all seem to be very different. I mean there's a daffy duck and then theres a mean looking skull on his neck. No rhyme or reason. Maybe he's one of those guys who just picks stuff off the wall...haha

My daughter use to work in a tattoo shop. Yep, some folks just pull something random off the wall. Sometimes there was no rhyme or reason. Me? I always wanted something meaningful. Could have been done on a bet too.

Scroll up to Popsicle's post above. (Thanks to nurse, and any others, for collecting the data. :) ) The charges from '92-'93 are Norfolk and Virginia Beach!

Yeah, I thought that's what I said. The burglary charges are the Virginia Beach charges. Apologies if I wasn't clear.

You can't really tell why people get tats, and usually they have no significance. I have a bunch of tattoos myself. I have Fantasia Mickey Mouse on my forarm, a lizard on my neck, a dragon on my back, and a cancer ribbon with the statement in my signature on my other forarm, and stars on my hand. You can't ever judge anyone by that. I am in the IT field (I do computer forensics), have 2 college degrees and am a great family guy (so I've been told lol)... But I have a lot of visible tattoos, wear my hat backwards, it's just who I am.

Now I am nowhere near what this RAT creep is but I am just stating in general you can't ever tell who a person is because they have tats, or what the tats are.

My daughter use to work in a tattoo shop. Yep, some folks just pull something random off the wall. Sometimes there was no rhyme or reason. Me? I always wanted something meaningful. Could have been done on a bet too.

I f he has an 8 year old son (is that the correct age?) perhaps his son picked it out.

I'm not seeing the connection to the Parkway murders. Va Beach is a pretty good haul from Yorktown. It's been so long since I read about the parkway murders... I lived right across the river from YT for 16 years, and drove the Colonial Parkway all the time, so I kind of avoided reading too much. That place is beautiful to drive during the day, but a little scary at night. Anyway... weren't they couples? And I don't think any were abducted, were they? Seems like the MO was totally different. IMO, of course.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

I need to rewind and pause the video, but did he stare down that blonde female officer as he was walking out?

Didnt notice who, but certainly noticed him stare to his left when leaving the courtroom.

I also noticed another tattoo on the right side of his neck. It was rather low on his neck and obscured by his collar. Couldn't make out much.
I'd watch the video again, but I'm planning on eating soon. :sick:

You can't really tell why people get tats, and usually they have no significance. I have a bunch of tattoos myself. I have Fantasia Mickey Mouse on my forarm, a lizard on my neck, a dragon on my back, and a cancer ribbon with the statement in my signature on my other forarm, and stars on my hand. You can't ever judge anyone by that. I am in the IT field (I do computer forensics), have 2 college degrees and am a great family guy (so I've been told lol)... But I have a lot of visible tattoos, wear my hat backwards, it's just who I am.

Now I am nowhere near what this RAT creep is but I am just stating in general you can't ever tell who a person is because they have tats, or what the tats are.

I agree, I have tats as well but mine all have meaning to me. However I know a lot of people that get random stuff as well, but for me personally I usually tend to get them when somethings going on in my life. Don't get me wrong I have one from when I was 18 and I regret ever getting it, but as for the rest of them I got them at turning points in my life...when my mom passed away, when I had my daughter....etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member