Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, this is going to be a long year.

They have to find Alexis!!!

That, and I just really don't think he's that clever.

...Or had the resources to research/stalk her in order to make up something so fitting. (I don't know anyone who would go out and pay for *advertiser censored* if they have internet access.)

:twocents: of course.

He could get free wifi service outside of certain businesses, but for watching *advertiser censored* he liked to be home. I can see it that way.

No but he based his story on what he knows they know.IMO

He knows about the camera.

Ok, so there was more than likely an exchange between them then (sorry, I know you guys have already been through this, just trying to wrap my head around this)...I would think if this exchange was captured on video, one would be able to tell the general essence of the conversation (for instance, were there any physical gestures or looks towards her car indicating a conversation about the car, or for example was her demeanor enthusiastic, like yeah, Ill help you out man....know what I mean? Depending on the quality of the footage (it was daylight) one could attempt lip reading, hand gesturing, body language, the full shebang.

Edit: brainfart...I just remembered LE said they were not captured at the gas station at the same time on cctv, right? If this is so, then this is good. Totally blows his defense and his claims that they had conversation.

Ok. So, going back to a case LE says they think he's linked to:
<looking for the link to Samantha's thread...does anyone have it handy? If not, no worries, lol. TIA.>

BTW, what's the reward up to? Obviously this might bring anyone privy of any special knowledge forward who may not be so inclined to speak.

If he was stalking her and they had never met, I am wondering how he knew her twitter username? Those of you that are twitter experts?? I may be wrong but thought it might have been him that tweeted how she looked good in her floral leggings. Anyone know the username that tweeted that?

That is an excellent question!

Last question before I go back to thread 1, or Samantha's thread, or wherever I'm going...

Can someone please confirm if there are any links that confirm that RAT saw or interacted with her via online profiles? TIA.

<edit: wow, just saw the post above me, I'm obv waaaay behind, sorry, I'll shut up and go back to catch up, lol>

It seems far fetched that he needed to buy weed from an underage girl and her connection. Also I can't imagine Alexis wanting to help this RAT buy any when he's old and creepy to a young girl. He hangs around parking lots like a narc or stalker. He dragging someone else into this, the burgundy car man, so we'll see how this works out for him.

I know. Imo that is just plain crazy. Alexis is a young beautiful high school student. The perp is an old man, creepy as you said. He needed her to score weed like cars need wings.
:moo:

HA! I didn't want to say anything to y'all but the other day driving by just about that time, 10ish, I had intended to look across the highway, but then I got lost in thought and when I came to, I was well past the place. I'll try to stay focused this evening.

Oh my gosh, this reminds me of something funny that happened during a discussion in Terrilynn's thread...(might've been a joke, or it might've really happened, can't remember). Something along the lines of:

2 WS members were out sleuthing the same location individually on the same day (unbeknownst to each other).
Later they were back talking in here, and after a post was made, Bessie said in response, "That was you at the bank?" :biggrin:

(I think it might've been Bessie....)

Why does one park at the pumps to buy cigarettes? Would you not park in the lot instead?

When I smoked, I parked in a parking spot. Who parks at the pump when they don't need gas? That's rude imo....blocking a pump someone might need. :moo:

When I smoked, I parked in a parking spot. Who parks at the pump when they don't need gas? That's rude imo....blocking a pump someone might need. :moo:

What if all the parking spots were full? Would be nice to know that from the cctv.

<playing devs advocate of course>

I suspect this is why they pulled him off the streets. They have some reason they pulled him off the streets. Now, part of reason they're keeping their cards close to the vest, it could be that they firmly believe he had accomplices.

This is worrisome. The whole possible accomplice aspect.

What if all the parking spots were full? Would be nice to know that from the cctv.

<playing devs advocate of course>

Well, lol, I'd wait for a spot to become free. :D
An impatient person wouldn't wait.

I'm don't twitter, but I'm able to read hers. I was wondering how he'd be able to get her twitter address? I guess he could do it if he knew one of her email addresses. How would he know that? From fb? Either his car wash story is true or he stalked her online and knew just what to say to give pause.

Hope some twitter experts will pipe in.

How to Find Someone on Twitter
http://www.ehow.com/how_3391017_find-someone-twitter.html

Thought someone mentioned she pretended to smoke cigs?

Who the hell pretends to smoke weed? Naw not buying that .

Kids who think it makes them cool. And you don't have to buy it, I was just clarifying for you, since you misread my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member