NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the miscarriage referred to on the tubal reversal page the surrogate miscarraige? I can't remember the dates and can't remember what page of this thread the link is in and am too lazy to go through all 36 pages... Am wondering if there were more surrogacy pregnancies..... Also someone hinted at CP possibly having munchhausen (sp?) syndrome, anyone know if repeated pregnancies can be a munchhausen thing?

Thanks, floridamomma. Do you know what Erica's disability was (I mean, besides being terrified and being small for her age, probably due to food being withheld).

I have NO idea, other than CP claiming Erica was "three levels below" grade level. I can't help but wonder, if she had proper nutrition/attentive parents, would she have been better?

Was the miscarriage referred to on the tubal reversal page the surrogate miscarraige? I can't remember the dates and can't remember what page of this thread the link is in and am too lazy to go through all 36 pages... Am wondering if there were more surrogacy pregnancies..... Also someone hinted at CP possibly having munchhausen (sp?) syndrome, anyone know if repeated pregnancies can be a munchhausen thing?

If CP has had any additional surrogacy pregnancies outside of the one in 2002, they are currently unknown to MSM & LE. As far as the miscarriage, this was a lie told by CP to the couple who used CP as the surrogate mother. She attempted to keep the surrogate baby to herself and contacted other couples about selling the baby.

I think that the children r starting to talk which is a good thing!!!! moo

Ok thanks to the AMAZING link in ACR's signature I found what I was looking for.... Pregnant jan '04, due 09/04, "lost a baby" Aug '05..... Anyone else smelling fish???? IMO and all that...

Casey Parsons claims that "Nan" first contacted her through facebook and knew all of the family details, having gotten these details from Erica's birth mother Carolyn. It is well known that Casey and Carolyn knew each other, so it stands to reason that Casey would have contacted Carolyn and said "Hey do you know this lady who contacted me?"

Nan called Casey on the phone, but Casey can not provide the original phone number to police for it to be investigated (per Dr. Phil interview)

Nan sent Casey photos of Erica enjoying the horses, but Casey neglected to save them (per Dr. Phil interview)

Younger daughter Brooke and Sandy Parsons went along to meet Nan but Brooke denies making the trip and Sandy claims to have never seen Nan or talked to her.

MOO, but there is not one shred of truth in Casey Parsons entire story. They need to lock these two up in separate jails with no bond for a few days and Sandy will sing like a canary.

Ok thanks to the AMAZING link in ACR's signature I found what I was looking for.... Pregnant jan '04, due 09/04, "lost a baby" Aug '05..... Anyone else smelling fish???? IMO and all that...

could be another surrogate? I think this woman is a career grifter!!!!!! I think when she went to mexico to get her tubal reversal they messed up her bowels! she had trouble with her last pregnancy! moo

Notice that SP's father is not badmouthing the adoptive couple. From the WCNC article:

Casey’s father tells NBC Charlotte he saw her pull Erica to the ground by her hair and says Casey hated Erica. He also says his 9-year-old granddaughter told him Casey hit her on the head with toys. He adds he hopes Casey does not regain custody of her kids.

Sandy Parsons’ father Williams disagrees.

“They’re good. They love their kids, so I hope this mess will be over soon,” he says.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-OvD1Hq2S78

Dr. Phil 8/21/13 Missing Erica Parsons Part 2 Video 7

Story from Bio Mother of the surrogate child that Casey Parsons was carrying starts at 2:16

Dr. Phil: Now up next, you heard Casey's version of events, but we tracked down the woman who says she hired Casey to be a surrogate and you won't believe what she told us. That's all coming up.

Bio Mother of surrogate baby: The surrogate that we used was Casey Parsons. I found out that the surrogate was taking money from at least two other couples while she was pregnant. Casey set out to steal our child, there's not a doubt about that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ns5mrw-JtGE

Dr. Phil 8/21/13 Missing Erica Parsons Part 2 Video 8

(Start Video Reply)

Dr. Phil: (video replay) Did you act as a surrogate for a couple in 2002?

Casey Parsons: (video replay) Yes I did, she wanted me to abort the baby because she thought it would be a girl and they wanted a boy.

Dr. Phil: (video replay) The intended mother wanted you to abort the baby?

Casey Parsons: (video replay) Yeah

(End Video Reply)

Dr. Phil: Well that was Casey claiming that the woman who hired her to be a surrogate changed her mind but what we learned will stun you. We were contacted by the very same woman who said she used Casey Parsons as a surrogate for her son eleven years ago. She claims Casey did try to steal her baby and the day she brought Casey into her family was the day her life turned into a nightmare. She said she didn't want to reveal her identity here today to protect her family. Take a look...

Bio Mother of surrogate baby: The surrogate that we used was Casey Parsons. I don't even like to say her name. I had a partial hysterectomy many years ago, so in 2001 we decided that we would start a search for a surrogate mother. That's how we ended up hiring her. We transferred our embryo into her uterus. She called me at six weeks along to tell me that she had miscarried and lost the baby. Then immediately she changed her phone number, she changed her e-mail. She sent me nasty e-mails telling me I would never get doctor records from her and that she's glad it didn't work out. The surrogate turned into a very evil person. I knew she was still pregnant so about 6 months after she supposedly lost the baby, I got on one website and I found a message and it said, "Looking for the Michigan couple that worked with Casey..." The contact that was looking for me told me the surrogate was still pregnant with my child. Once it was confirmed that she was still carrying the baby, we started an investigation. I found out the surrogate was taking money from at least two other couples while she was pregnant. The surrogate mother set out to steal our child, there's not a doubt about it. She ended up doing the right thing because we threatened her with legal action and there was really no way out for her. I have that feeling that she's responsible for that missing little girl. I don't know what happened to Erica but I will say I'm not going to be surprised if they're charged with murder.

Dr. Phil: The woman who hired Casey as a surrogate joins us now, again, she did not want to reveal her identity. (talking to woman). Now here's the issue, Casey told me that you changed your mind and that you wanted her to abort the baby. What do you say to that?

Bio Mother of surrogate baby: That is a complete lie.

Dr. Phil: Did you want this baby?

Bio Mother of surrogate baby: Absolutely

Dr. Phil: You hired her as a surrogate but at what point during that pregnancy did she tell you that there was a miscarriage

Bio Mother of surrogate baby: At about six weeks on.

Dr. Phil: How long before she ever confirmed to you, that in fact there was not a miscarriage, and this baby was still alive?

Bio Mother of surrogate baby: About six weeks before our child was born. It was not until I was on this website. I went to the back of the board and I just started scrolling through and that's where I found the message, "Looking for the couple that worked with Casey, I have some very wonderful news for you."

Dr. Phil: Okay, and this turned out to be who?

Bio Mother of surrogate baby: This turned out to be a family member of hers, and she said Casey has a crib set up in her bedroom and she's planning on keeping your baby.

Dr. Phil: Why do you think she told you about the miscarriage?

Bio Mother of surrogate baby: Because she wanted to make money.

Dr. Phil: So you believe she was going to broker that baby to another couple?

Bio Mother of surrogate baby: There's not a doubt in my mind. I'm afraid of what this woman is capable of.

Dr. Phil: But you ultimately did at some point, you physically got the child, and the child is with you today, correct?

Bio Mother of surrogate baby: Absolutely, from day one correct

Dr. Phil: From day one. I'm going to let you go now but I thank you so much for speaking with us. This is going to be very important to everyone interested in this case and again our interested is in hopefully finding this innocent child that's missing.

Bio Mother of surrogate baby: For sure.

Dr. Phil: Erica Parsons, and you certainly advanced the curve in the understanding so thank you very much for your time.

Bio Mother of surrogate baby: Thank you, thank you for having me.

acr-00321-DrPhilPt2-082113-Surrogate_zpsf3415bf0.jpg

acr-00323-DrPhilPt2-082113-Surrogate_zps219919da.jpg

acr-00324-DrPhilPt2-082113-Surrogate_zps77664b07.jpg

ACR :seeya:

Also weird she would say in April of 06 that she normally has no problem with her pregnancy IF she had "lost a baby" in August of 05...????? Anyone?

I wondered the exact same thing if that "lost a baby" was another surrogate baby gone bad. :banghead:

ROWAN COUNTY, N.C. — Erica Parsons is a 15-year-old from Rowan County; she was adopted as a baby.

On Monday night, her grandparents said that no one has seen her since 2011 -- yet she is just now being reported as missing.

They told Eyewitness News they thought she was visiting other family.

Erica Parson's grandparents told Eyewitness News they've been asking their son or daughter where the teenager was, but they just learned two weeks ago that Parsons was missing.

It has been two years, and according to deputies, no one has seen or heard from 15-year-old Parsons.

Rowan County deputies said she disappeared from a Salisbury home she shared with her adoptive parents back in November of 2011.

Deputies said she was just reported missing about two weeks ago.

Eyewitness News talked to Parson's grandparents on Monday.

They said they are sick not knowing what happened to her.

"That is my fear that something happened and nobody is telling us. I am not talking about the law, I am talking about my boy and daughter-in-law," said Steve Parsons.

"I am so worried, I am so worried," said Janet Parsons.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/grandparents-concerned-over-missing-15-year-old-gi/nZFQz/

So now sandys dad is changing his tune???? moo :facepalm:

Okay seriously y'all... A pregnancy due 9/11 would be 34 weeks around August 1, a 34 wk gestation baby is PERFECTLY capable of surviving with no ill effects, a baby born around the 20th would be considered FULL TERM!!!! I have a sick feeling that since selling the surrogate baby didn't pan out, she had her tubes reversed and sold one of her own so there wouldn't be any pesky bio parents to stop her...... Again IMO and all

One thing about it...All telephone and PC records can be investigated..so they can't actually 'loose' a phone number or facebook info..etc...

Okay seriously y'all... A pregnancy due 9/11 would be 34 weeks around August 1, a 34 wk gestation baby is PERFECTLY capable of surviving with no ill effects, a baby born around the 20th would be considered FULL TERM!!!! I have a sick feeling that since selling the surrogate baby didn't pan out, she had her tubes reversed and sold one of her own so there wouldn't be any pesky bio parents to stop her...... Again IMO and all

Wouldnt suprise me in the least! Im shocked she doesnt have a criminal record! moo

Well, maybe she can't tell the difference between selling puppies or children.

On Casey's "Meet Our Family" web page
http://www.parsonskennel.com/meet-our-family.html

quote: "I have 3 boys and 2 girls. My oldest is 20 and the youngest is a boy and he is 6yrs. My kids are my life."

Some of us here were questioning the date of when she wrote that on her family page. She mentions that her youngest boy is 6 years old. He was born in June 2006 so to include that on her family page, she had to have written it on that page "after June 10, 2012."

Of those 3 boys and 2 girls, she DOES NOT include Erica.

So even though Erica is supposedly off with "Nan" she is not included as part of Casey and Sandy's family anymore.

ACR

On Casey's "Meet Our Family" web page
http://www.parsonskennel.com/meet-our-family.html

quote: "I have 3 boys and 2 girls. My oldest is 20 and the youngest is a boy and he is 6yrs. My kids are my life."

Some of us here were questioning the date of when she wrote that on her family page. She mentions that her youngest boy is 6 years old. He was born in June 2006 so to include that on her family page, she had to have written it on that page "after June 10, 2012."

Of those 3 boys and 2 girls, she DOES NOT include Erica.

So even though Erica is supposedly off with "Nan" she is not included as part of Casey and Sandy's family anymore.

ACR

Yes i saw that. on her one blog she says she has 6 kids but on the kennel page just 5!!!!!!!! :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname