NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I missing something? WHy is that interesting? I live in a small town- so many small towns have barely anything more than a McD's, Dollar General and MAYBE a stoplight. LOL

I don't think bio mom has anything to do with the final disappearance.

I wasn't insinuating that CarolP had anything to do with EP's disappearance. Perhaps I wasn't clear in my statement. I was suggesting that it was too much of a coincidence that CP decided to use the same location CarolP used to work at as the supposed meeting location to meet this Nan with CarolP's ex husband's (EP's bio father aka BDG) girlfriend Strawberry.

It sounds to me like CP found the same info on CarolP's Facebook page and decided to use that particular location since it was tied to CarolP and CarolP knew Strawberry IRL....it all sounds convincing with real locations tied to real people. Just very suspicious and makes it sound now like we know she made all of this up just based on "facts" CP found on Facebook.

I was just sitting here thinking the same thing. WHY did she include two real people in her story???? And if she was going to do that then why not use Mrs. Goodmans real name. Where does the name Irene come from???

Theres a goodman road in salsbury nc!!!!! maybe the police need to search there!!!!! just saying! moo :scared:

I saw it too!!! on the bio moms facebook!

Can someone pm me some links- I am having NO luck with FB searches, this new graph nonsense makes it nearly impossible to find people! :waiting:

"I am so worried, I am so worried," said Janet Parsons.[/B]

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/grandparents-concerned-over-missing-15-year-old-gi/nZFQz/

So now sandys dad is changing his tune???? moo :facepalm:

Yes I picked up on that too. Seems to me sandy's dad is into rental homes as an investment. I maybe wrong but it also seems to me the homes are occupied by family members. Nothing wrong with that but I wonder if he has mortgages that would come due every month. Speculation of course.

Yes he did change his tune, didn't he want to know what happened to Erica and was concerned?

Here is a link that JP posted....happier times at this house....seems that SP can dance
Just thought it is a lighter side to the family dynamics
Redneck Thinks He Can Dance - YouTube

Wonder which child that was in the background?? would Erica have not been there? It looks like the house they live in now! I dont think Erica ever made it to that house! moo!!!! :scared:

Yes I picked up on that too. Seems to me sandy's dad is into rental homes as an investment. I maybe wrong but it also seems to me the homes are occupied by family members. Nothing wrong with that but I wonder if he has mortgages that would come due every month. Speculation of course.

Yes he did change his tune, didn't he want to know what happened to Erica and was concerned?

I think the one that sandy and casy live in was a repo when steve bought it. I saw it online with boarded up windows. moo

I hope you find your cat! I have no children but have had a cat go missing and I searched for weeks, went door to door, placed flyers, made online flyers etc, way more than these people did.

I can't believe a human being could be stupid enough and also be able to call themselves a good parent to 1. believe someone that facebooks you, 2. let their daughter go live with these people you have only spoken with on internet and phone so imo you can't know them, 3. let your daughter go and not even know to what conditions the home is or the schooling or who else lives there, 4. to not truly know her whereabouts, and then 4. to not overturn heaven and earth to find her when the phone that is your one source of communication with her is disconnected.

LIES

I wonder what the brother who reported it really knows.

bbm

Many (most, I hope) people would not be able to do that, danzn -- like you, I can't imagine even the idea of it in a fiction detective story, let alone real life, but for some -- if the money is good enuff, and you're sick of having the child around (like little Zarah's situation with her step"mother") and you are stoopid & uncaring enuff, it might sound like something worth checking into.... several bonuses here: 1) quick, good money, 2) the monthly checks continue to roll in -- keep up appearances and the "child purchaser" would not know about them, and 3) not having that little girl in the house anymore. Pretty good deal, huh?

Or just doing what Zarah's step"mom" did -- killing her & hiding her little body here & there & everywhere.

Neither alternate is acceptable to any of us, but what else could have happened to this little HUMAN BEING?
icon8.gif

And will we ever find out what actually happened?
icon9.gif

SALISBURY A child-custody hearing for the family of Erica Parsons ended Thursday, but the result wasn’t clear.

Casey and Sandy Parsons, Erica’s adoptive parents, were in court in connection with an allegation that a juvenile in their family has been abused or neglected. A Rowan County judge closed the hearing.

“This is not just about Erica; this is about the other children who may not be in the media spotlight,” said Judge Beth Dixon in explaining her decision to close the hearing.

When petitioning the judge, a Rowan County Department of Social Services official said since there is an ongoing criminal investigation into the matter, she said opening the courtroom could have compromised the investigation.

The judge would not hear a request from the Observer to allow the hearing to be open to the public.

Casey and Sandy Parsons left the courthouse around 4:20 p.m. but declined to comment.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...a-parsons-parents-expected.html#storylink=cpy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-OvD1Hq2S78

Dr. Phil 8/21/13 Missing Erica Parsons Part 2 Video 7

Story from Bio Mother of the surrogate child that Casey Parsons was carrying starts at 2:16

Dr. Phil: Now up next, you heard Casey's version of events, but we tracked down the woman who says she hired Casey to be a surrogate and you won't believe what she told us. That's all coming up.

Bio Mother of surrogate baby: The surrogate that we used was Casey Parsons. I found out that the surrogate was taking money from at least two other couples while she was pregnant. Casey set out to steal our child, there's not a doubt about that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ns5mrw-JtGE

Dr. Phil 8/21/13 Missing Erica Parsons Part 2 Video 8

(Start Video Reply)

Dr. Phil: (video replay) Did you act as a surrogate for a couple in 2002?

Casey Parsons: (video replay) Yes I did, she wanted me to abort the baby because she thought it would be a girl and they wanted a boy.

Dr. Phil: (video replay) The intended mother wanted you to abort the baby?

Casey Parsons: (video replay) Yeah

(End Video Reply)

Dr. Phil: Well that was Casey claiming that the woman who hired her to be a surrogate changed her mind but what we learned will stun you. We were contacted by the very same woman who said she used Casey Parsons as a surrogate for her son eleven years ago. She claims Casey did try to steal her baby and the day she brought Casey into her family was the day her life turned into a nightmare. She said she didn't want to reveal her identity here today to protect her family. Take a look...

Bio Mother of surrogate baby: The surrogate that we used was Casey Parsons. I don't even like to say her name. I had a partial hysterectomy many years ago, so in 2001 we decided that we would start a search for a surrogate mother. That's how we ended up hiring her. We transferred our embryo into her uterus. She called me at six weeks along to tell me that she had miscarried and lost the baby. Then immediately she changed her phone number, she changed her e-mail. She sent me nasty e-mails telling me I would never get doctor records from her and that she's glad it didn't work out. The surrogate turned into a very evil person. I knew she was still pregnant so about 6 months after she supposedly lost the baby, I got on one website and I found a message and it said, "Looking for the Michigan couple that worked with Casey..." The contact that was looking for me told me the surrogate was still pregnant with my child. Once it was confirmed that she was still carrying the baby, we started an investigation. I found out the surrogate was taking money from at least two other couples while she was pregnant. The surrogate mother set out to steal our child, there's not a doubt about it. She ended up doing the right thing because we threatened her with legal action and there was really no way out for her. I have that feeling that she's responsible for that missing little girl. I don't know what happened to Erica but I will say I'm not going to be surprised if they're charged with murder.

Dr. Phil: The woman who hired Casey as a surrogate joins us now, again, she did not want to reveal her identity. (talking to woman). Now here's the issue, Casey told me that you changed your mind and that you wanted her to abort the baby. What do you say to that?

Bio Mother of surrogate baby: That is a complete lie.

Dr. Phil: Did you want this baby?

Bio Mother of surrogate baby: Absolutely

Dr. Phil: You hired her as a surrogate but at what point during that pregnancy did she tell you that there was a miscarriage

Bio Mother of surrogate baby: At about six weeks on.

Dr. Phil: How long before she ever confirmed to you, that in fact there was not a miscarriage, and this baby was still alive?

Bio Mother of surrogate baby: About six weeks before our child was born. It was not until I was on this website. I went to the back of the board and I just started scrolling through and that's where I found the message, "Looking for the couple that worked with Casey, I have some very wonderful news for you."

Dr. Phil: Okay, and this turned out to be who?

Bio Mother of surrogate baby: This turned out to be a family member of hers, and she said Casey has a crib set up in her bedroom and she's planning on keeping your baby.

Dr. Phil: Why do you think she told you about the miscarriage?

Bio Mother of surrogate baby: Because she wanted to make money.

Dr. Phil: So you believe she was going to broker that baby to another couple?

Bio Mother of surrogate baby: There's not a doubt in my mind. I'm afraid of what this woman is capable of.

Dr. Phil: But you ultimately did at some point, you physically got the child, and the child is with you today, correct?

Bio Mother of surrogate baby: Absolutely, from day one correct

Dr. Phil: From day one. I'm going to let you go now but I thank you so much for speaking with us. This is going to be very important to everyone interested in this case and again our interested is in hopefully finding this innocent child that's missing.

Bio Mother of surrogate baby: For sure.

Dr. Phil: Erica Parsons, and you certainly advanced the curve in the understanding so thank you very much for your time.

Bio Mother of surrogate baby: Thank you, thank you for having me.

acr-00321-DrPhilPt2-082113-Surrogate_zpsf3415bf0.jpg

acr-00323-DrPhilPt2-082113-Surrogate_zps219919da.jpg

acr-00324-DrPhilPt2-082113-Surrogate_zps77664b07.jpg

ACR :seeya:

Wow. This truly shows the evilness of this woman. I have no doubt the she has the capability of murdering Erica

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Casey Parsons' father says he saw her abuse Erica .

SALISBURY, N.C. -- Casey Parsons’ father says he witnessed his daughter beat missing teen Erica Parsons at least twice, and was about to report Erica missing himself.

He said this on the same day Erica’s adoptive parents appeared in court to try to regain custody of two biological children DSS removed from the house right after Erica’s brother reported the girl as missing.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/searching-...ns-father-says-he-abused-Erica-220708731.html

Who do you think will sing first ? Their goose is as good as cooked.......

If the Parsons' adopted Erica as a baby, why would they be getting monthly government checks for her? Wouldn't that only apply in the case of a foster child? Also, does anyone know how many children Casey and Sandy have? Casey had said that her relatives complained because she had too many children. Is this a second marriage for the two of them?

She had developmental issues. She is a specia needs child. I am led to believe that she was receiving SSI benefits and not "welfare" I have famiy members who are state social workers If Erica was receiviing "welfare" she wouold have had a caseworker. SSI (social security) wouldn't require follow-up.

Also, Dr. Phil typically pays for the transportation, lodging and expenses of his guests. Nothing more.

The attorney representing the Parsons has repeatedly stated that the goal of going on Dr. Phil was to promote awareness of the search for Erica. I guess the Parsons dropped that ball! You can lead a horse to water...

And one more thang:
:Welcome1:

:websleuther:To Websleuths:websleuther:
Esquire!!!

:thewave:

We're glad to have you here!!

Wanna hear something ironic?? I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with the case, but Cloie Goodman died on July 30th 2005.....and it was exactly 8 years later that Erica was reported missing......

could be another surrogate? I think this woman is a career grifter!!!!!! I think when she went to mexico to get her tubal reversal they messed up her bowels! she had trouble with her last pregnancy! moo

CP is reported to have had gastric bypass surgery with complications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname