NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read through all of this and Casey's story is beyond belief. This is a 13 year old tiny little girl and neither parent even gets an ADDRESS. NO ADDRESS!!!! If my older sons who drive themselves even go to a friend's house or a business or school or church that I'm not familiar with, I will get the address, google map it & walk it (on line) before they leave. The only reasonable explanation is that Erica never went to "Nan". I tend to believe this was death by child abuse and a cover up. But also frightening - Casey did try to sell the baby during the surrigate mother scheme so selling a child was something that was on her radar screen.

I don't think the brother had anything to do with Erica going missing. I think he wanted to know what happened to her but couldn't push it while he lived at home.

The whole nonsense with Facebook was part of the charade. When the younger children would ask about Erica, she would tell them to look her up on FB. CP may have created a false profile and pretended to be Erica to the one sister who thinks she contacted Erica on FB. Hopefully LE can track all that down with the electronics that they collected.

Since the grandmother seems to be a complete fabrication, I would like to know where CP got the idea to use Strawberry & Kelly's names as people who were involved with picking up and seeing EP for the last time. Did CP know these two or see them on a regular or semi regular basis? How did she know to use their names along with "Nan"?

I think she just dug around on Facebook and found people associated with the bio-dad. That is who she found so those are the people she used.

Snipped for space.

Since the grandmother seems to be a complete fabrication, I would like to know where CP got the idea to use Strawberry & Kelly's names as people who were involved with picking up and seeing EP for the last time. Did CP know these two or see them on a regular or semi regular basis? How did she know to use their names along with "Nan"?

I remember reading that originally Erica's half siblings all lived with Sandy and Casey so Casey would have known Kelley.**Edit Maybe Kelley is supposed to be a daughter of Billy Goodman and Strawberry** As to Strawberry, it seems as all of these characters who have lived in Rowan County are known to each other, but I agree with other posters about info being out there on FB.

I have had a really bad feeling since the beginning when Erica was reported missing, and the more info that's released, the more I feel that something really bad has happened to Erica. I hope LE finds her soon, though I don't believe it will be the positive outcome everyone is hoping for.

Someone will be sure to correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never heard either of the adoptive parents say they loved or missed Erica. I might also add that I've never heard either of them ask her to come home.

All I have heard is asking Erica or nan to come forward to help get SP and CP out of hot water. Seems like they have little regard for Erica and her well being. How self serving can you be?

All I have heard is asking Erica or nan to come forward to help get SP and CP out of hot water. Seems like they have little regard for Erica and her well being. How self serving can you be?

That's exactly right. "Please call so the authorities will get off our backs." They can't even fake this "properly" by acting as though they care about her.

Snippets, full story at link.

SALISBURY A Rowan County judge Thursday closed a court hearing of Erica Parsons’ adoptive parents to the public.

When petitioning the judge, a Rowan County Department of Social Services official said since there is an ongoing criminal investigation into the matter, she said opening the courtroom could have compromised the investigation.

William Parsons, Sandy Parsons’ father, said Thursday that he hopes that the Parsons’ children go back to live with Casey and Sandy.

“I want to stand by my boy.”

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...a-parsons-parents-expected.html#storylink=cpy

Very interesting argumentation on the FB page for Erica updates.

I haven't read all posts here, so it might be a rerun for some. But in the police report from 2010 about James attacking family members, just about everyone is mentioned, except Erica.

This was 2010.

Could it be James attacked family because of Erica missing? Threatening them to get answers?

From what I've seen and heard from Mom and Dad Parsons I can only imagine the rage one would feel after having been raised by them!!

Some random thoughts: (All :cow:)

IMO, they did not sell her. They, more likely CP, killed her, and her dimwit hubby is along for the ride.

What do "Strawberry" and Kelly have to say about this? Anything?

I wonder if they got a check for Erica in August?

I read (somewhere- maybe it was on Dr. P? sorry) that they no (OH- IT WAS IN A SEARCH WARRANT that I saw this) longer have any of Erica's belongings, no bedroom for her, etc... how long did they wait to get rid of it all, where did it go?

Also, nothing major, but this jumped out at me. CP says, over and over and over, the last time she talked to Nan/Erica was 12/17.2011. But then, on Dr. P she details her chat w/ Nan, Erica in the background saying how she doesn't want to... see them any more. So, if true, (ha, right?!) then she hasn't talked to them since Feb 2012... and hasn't SEEN them since 12/2011... am I being picky, or am I not alone in thinking she needs to be clear and specific in all her details?

Last.... I have had bill collectors call and know my number, address, birthday, SSN, etc, etc... you think I'm gonna send my kid off with someone just b/c they know info? IMO, she researched what she could about BDG, and the story grew from there. I initially assumed Erica died after CP had some fit of rage and accidentally killed her, but with SP failing the question about (correct me if I'm wrong?) planning her "departure"... makes me think this was a planned out situation.

Poor little Erica. :notgood:

If JP did also abuse EP, it was most likely a result of him being abused himself as a child.

I have a friend who was sadly abused by both his Dad and older brother, so yes I believe this is possible.

If the Parsons' adopted Erica as a baby, why would they be getting monthly government checks for her? Wouldn't that only apply in the case of a foster child? Also, does anyone know how many children Casey and Sandy have? Casey had said that her relatives complained because she had too many children. Is this a second marriage for the two of them?

I started following this story because of the connection with JonBenet Ramsey. I have to say, the more I learn about these people (using that word generously), the more bizarre it seems to get. I haven’t caught up on all the posts here yet over the past couple of days, so I don’t know yet if this has been posted. But I did some research after reading this morning about the search at another property, and I found some information I’ll share.

First, I’m not sure of the adoptive father’s real name (I think Sandy is probably a nickname), but the address of their home where the initial search was done (from the search warrants) on Miller Chapel Road is listed on the tax records as belonging to a William S. Parsons and wife, Janet F. Parsons. These are the same names listed as owners of the other property which was searched on the most recent warrant for a property on Sutton Road. I’m thinking this might be the parents of Sandy. If so, Sandy and Casey are living in a house owned by his parents. The owner’s mailing address listed on both these properties is the Sutton Road address (where it is my understanding, Sandy’s parents live). But there is also another third address listed as being owned by the same people on NC Hwy 153. (Maybe investigators need to issue a third search warrant?)

Here are links to the property records and Google Maps showing each of the properties (For anyone not familiar with Google Maps, click on “Satellite” for an aerial view):

County Tax Records for "Parsons"

Miller Chapel Road Tax Record

Sutton Road Tax Record

NC Hwy 153 Tax Record

Miller Chapel Road

Sutton Road

NC Hwy 153

NOTE: Google Maps also has a street view showing pictures taken in front of the addresses. On the Miller Chapel Road street view, taken in May, 2009, you can see someone in the driveway next to one of the vehicles wearing what looks like dark-colored, knee-length shorts and a white shirt. This person looks to me to be an older child.

If the Parsons' adopted Erica as a baby, why would they be getting monthly government checks for her? Wouldn't that only apply in the case of a foster child? Also, does anyone know how many children Casey and Sandy have? Casey had said that her relatives complained because she had too many children. Is this a second marriage for the two of them?

This was addressed in some article- apparently some states pay when the adopted child has disabilities. Roughly $600+ for the 13-18 age range. It's meant to encourage adoption of harder to place kids. (News to me- I wondered that same thing!)

I started following this story because of the connection with JonBenet Ramsey. I have to say, the more I learn about these people (using that word generously), the more bizarre it seems to get. I haven’t caught up on all the posts here yet over the past couple of days, so I don’t know yet if this has been posted. But I did some research after reading this morning about the search at another property, and I found some information I’ll share.

RSBM

This was all posted earlier in the thread... mom & dad parsons must have some money to be able to purchase all these homes!

First, I’m not sure of the adoptive father’s real name (I think Sandy is probably a nickname), but the address of their home where the initial search was done (from the search warrants) on Miller Chapel Road is listed on the tax records as belonging to a William S. Parsons and wife, Janet F. Parsons. These are the same names listed as owners of the other property which was searched on the most recent warrant for a property on Sutton Road. I’m thinking this might be the parents of Sandy. If so, Sandy and Casey are living in a house owned by his parents. The owner’s mailing address listed on both these properties is the Sutton Road address (where it is my understanding, Sandy’s parents live). But there is also another third address listed as being owned by the same people on NC Hwy 153. (Maybe investigators need to issue a third search warrant?)

County Tax Records for "Parsons"

Miller Chapel Road Tax Record

Sutton Road Tax Record

NC Hwy 153 Tax Record

Miller Chapel Road

Sutton Road

NC Hwy 153

:goodpost:

This was addressed in some article- apparently some states pay when the adopted child has disabilities. Roughly $600+ for the 13-18 age range. It's meant to encourage adoption of harder to place kids. (News to me- I wondered that same thing!)
Thanks, floridamomma. Do you know what Erica's disability was (I mean, besides being terrified and being small for her age, probably due to food being withheld).

Tony Burbeck WCNC ‏@TonyWCNC 16m
Casey Parsons father says he twice saw his daughter abuse #ericaparsons - and that Casey allegedly yanked Erica to the ground by her hair

Tony Burbeck WCNC ‏@TonyWCNC 15m
Parsons still in closed court hearing in Rowan County, trying to get custody of two kids DSS removed from home after #ericaparsons missing

Snipped for space.

ClaireNC, Do you know where this was stated? Was there a police report of LE talking with Strawberry & Kelly or was this listed anywhere in MSM?

I've become increasingly curious about the statements made to LE by Kelly & Strawberry as we now know they ARE real people unlike Nan. It seems that CP included 2 real people who were actually involved in BD Goodman's life to make her story more believable. ACR already confirmed that BD Goodman's real mother (Who Nan is supposed to be) is named Cloie Lou and she died in July 2005. CarolP Also confirmed that her ex's (BD Goodman aka EP's Bio father) mother died in 2005 so therefore EP could not possibly be with the grandmother.

My statement was a paraphrase from the first Dr. Phil show that aired on Tuesday this week. While Strawberry was mentioned in the interview with the local TV station that is transcribed here, I am not sure what the context was. The Dr. Phil show was the first time I remember hearing the "story" that both Strawberry and Kelly were in the car with "Nan" when they dropped off Erica. But there have been so many stories in this case, that I might not be remembering that correctly. Besides, I'm old.

Regarding your comments about "Nan" being a complete fabrication and how CP got the idea to use Strawberry and Kelly as people involved is one of the things that has me questioning my theories.

Sometimes I think they are all outright lies, other times I lean more towards the idea that there is some truth behind those lies. I am totally on the fence about whether or not CarolP was somehow involved in this whole thing.

Someone will be sure to correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never heard either of the adoptive parents say they loved or missed Erica. I might also add that I've never heard either of them ask her to come home.

Actually they made it clear on Dr. Phil that if Erica would just contact them so they can clear their names (and get the other two children back) that they will gladly do whatever is necessary to make it legal for "Nan" to keep Erica.

They don't want her back period !! And now, to add to the "It's YOUR Fault List" if Erica or "Nan" doesn't contact LE or anybody, then it will be their fault that the Parsons don't get their two younger children back, or their fault if the Parsons get charged with anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdowpp1